Amopure stinging (here we go again)

Is it possible your previous supplier was slightly overdosed? If you’re on a lower dosage getting + or - .5-1mg per dose could make a big difference in how you feel. Personally I think the Amo is working as well as name brand for me. I went on vacation and had about 10 days between dosages (took a namebrand 12.5 right before leaving) and gained like 5lbs of water weight, came home and took 12.5mg Amo dose and it was gone within 2 days. Without Tirz it would take me at least a week to clear vacay inflammation + water. And I literally ate Chipotle yesterday lol so I wasn’t even being particularly proactive about it. The med def works for me haha.

All that said I’ll probably switch vendors for my next order now that I know there’s better pricing out there, and the risk of stinging still bothers me, but I can’t say it’s not effective.
No way I’ll ever know that but I’ll increase dosage next week and see how it goes. I hope the stinging will be gone once switched to another vial. Did you have any stinging with your Amo order?

Trust me I've been looking around, I'm new but been reading this forum everyday forever tho

Edit : don't know if you realized but you too have the "new member" badge aha and here it's not Reddit, you don't need to hide anything. The fact you don't say it tell me you don't have another vendor that's better.
Yeah, I placed my first order in August, that’s why I’m not comfortable giving recs for anything I haven’t tried yet. I’ve found my way into other spaces and given time I’m sure you will too. Might want to lose the attitude though if you want people to help. Def won’t be me now. Good luck!

No way I’ll ever know that but I’ll increase dosage next week and see how it goes. I hope the stinging will be gone once switched to another vial. Did you have any stinging with your Amo order?
No stinging for me, but there have been enough reports that I’m like nervous every time I open a new vial haha.

Yeah, I placed my first order in August, that’s why I’m not comfortable giving recs for anything I haven’t tried yet. I’ve found my way into other spaces and given time I’m sure you will too. Might want to lose the attitude though if you want people to help. Def won’t be me now. Good luck!
I may have that attitude because of how you responded to me first which was definitely not helpful.

You answer with attitude and I'll do the same, I don't mind that but I don't think you can complain about my attitude given how you responded to me aha

I think there may be two separate issues here (that may or may not be related):

One, the prolonged sting that takes place a few minutes after injection and lasts 15 minutes or longer for some.

And

Two, injection site pain at moment of injection.

Correct me if I’m wrong, but based on what I remember you writing, you have only experienced the 2nd of these “stings”. If that’s the case, then that’s probably why amo is not giving you a refund, as perhaps they believe that the prolonged stinging to the the only issue they offer refunds.

Yesterday my RS dosed and made sure to inspect the needle afterwards to see if there was any bend to the tip. There was nothing noticeable to the eye, but RS admits a magnifying glass would be better served to make this determination. Still, RS experienced none of the site pain upon injection (maybe a minor bite) but did experience the sting about five minutes post injection lasting for about ten minutes.

I think there are two separate issues here:

Possible bent needles causing injection site pain, and some kind of chemical leftover from the process causing the post injection prolonged sting.

For what it’s worth, Amo agreed to send me new product without me having to destroy my vials. If anyone knows of a testing place that could ID the sting, I’d happily send in one of my r10s:
I indeed experienced the injection site pain so I hope the issue for me will be resolved using another vial. I am happy not to have experienced a prolonged sting. According to Amo the prolonged sting issue should have been solved I asked them about it before I ordered. When did you experience your stinging? Was it recently?

Last edited:
I indeed experienced the injection site pain so I hope the issue for me will be resolved using another vial. I am happy not to have experienced a prolonged sting. According to Amo the prolonged sting issue should have been solved I asked them about the it before I ordered. When did you experience your stinging? Was it recently?
I think it’s been about a month since first dose. I’m not overly worried because the stinging is minor in my case, but I’d still like to know what the cause is. It’ll be good to compare when the new medicine arrives soon.

I think it’s been about a month since first dose. I’m not overly worried because the stinging is minor in my case, but I’d still like to know what the cause is. It’ll be good to compare when the new medicine arrives soon.
Keep me updated!

I really like the theory about my compounded possibly being overdosed and the amo being a little underdosed.

Backfilling a separate syringe helped with the injection pain 100% and bruising, but also still had an injection site reaction. Not bad, just red circle around it and a little swollen. Tender to the touch but no real pain.

Those rubber stoppers are brutal though lol

A few notes from someone from a different community:

-amopure is basically unheard of outside these forums. Weird to see a no name company that's charging 50% more than others being a go to source here.

-dionysus shilling this source and having it on the top of his spreadsheet is odd. Is this his company?

-gelled up vials and stinging reactions are not normal. Never heard of issues like this from ugl sources and red flags to say the least.

A few notes from someone from a different community:

-amopure is basically unheard of outside these forums. Weird to see a no name company that's charging 50% more than others being a go to source here.
Yeah, I think it’s the fact they have a website you can just order from that makes it an attractive go-to for first timers. That’s pretty much why I ordered - I was so excited to make the switch and it was just easier to get an order in and then do more research. Esp if you’re “anchored” at compounding/pharma prices, it’s a pretty great deal in comparison lol. I don’t regret it but now that I know better I prob won’t go back unless I fuck something up and need something quick.

-dionysus shilling this source and having it on the top of his spreadsheet is odd. Is this his company?
Well, that's because the vendors in green are sorted alphabetically. The rest of the list is also mostly A-Z aside from a few random ones. If you read his posts you'd also see he's been a big fan of Nexaph lately and has moved on from Amo.
-gelled up vials and stinging reactions are not normal. Never heard of issues like this from ugl sources and red flags to say the least.
I've (personally) only seen one report of a single vial that gelled up. Have there been more reports of this happening?

Well, that's because the vendors in green are sorted alphabetically. The rest of the list is also mostly A-Z aside from a few random ones. If you read his posts you'd also see he's been a big fan of Nexaph lately and has moved on from Amo.

I've (personally) only seen one report of a single vial that gelled up. Have there been more reports of this happening?
Yikes, I wouldn't trust his judgement then. Nexaph is the peptide pen guy pretending to be Chinese and reselling qsc product. Amopure is the only one rated as "safe to buy" on his spreadsheet. Unbelievable given the issues people are having.

Yikes, I wouldn't trust his judgement then. Nexaph is the peptide pen guy pretending to be Chinese and reselling qsc product. Amopure is the only one rated as "safe to buy" on his spreadsheet. Unbelievable given the issues people are having.

The rating system and what makes a "good" vendor was being discussed at length in the thread about Nexaph. Nothing was really settled, but according to @dionysos that list (the form it takes and the rating system) is the work of multiple people. There is a lot of disagreement, and he seems open to collecting feedback about it.

@brentm
You misunderstand brent, the ratings are not made by me alone. The commentary on the CN Vendors list is a consensus opinion of a few Senior Members and a Research-level member.

That said we all agree that it could be improved and have been considering how best to do that. The ideas mentioned in the thread so far are things we've considered. It you'd like to talk about it further please DM me.
Dennis

Last edited:
in defense of Amo, the first injections of T30 and R10 did sting for a half hour on two different research subjects, but ALL subsequent injections have been trouble free.

I attribute the first initial injection issues with using the peptides a few minutes after reconstituting. All subsequent injections were fine and I let new vials sit at least a hour after reconstituting. No issues now.

In term of effectiveness, the t30 and r10 seem to be working as expected on the research subjects.

I will likely buy again if there is a good sale

in defense of Amo, the first injections of T30 and R10 did sting for a half hour on two different research subjects, but ALL subsequent injections have been trouble free.

I attribute the first initial injection issues with using the peptides a few minutes after reconstituting. All subsequent injections were fine and I let new vials sit at least a hour after reconstituting. No issues now.

In term of effectiveness, the t30 and r10 seem to be working as expected on the research subjects.

I will likely buy again if there is a good sale

@Fonkymonky sorry if this was already asked, but did you ever test it's pH? That's definitely something that could cause issues but might change over time.

I read on Debit that @dionysos runs Amo and SPC out of storage units located near ports in Florida, Texas and Indiana. Between posting on the Internet and spending our drug money he travels to greet peptide arrivals from China and takes a waz on every vial before distribution to insure a sting... His eyesight isn't so good anymore so if yours don't sting he missed!

He's also a young pretty Asian woman.

PS- thanks @dionysos for all your efforts! (plz let me know when you have your next big sale! 😜)

No I haven’t. Can I test this myself? Can you use some kind of strips to test it?
Yes you can buy PH test strips...
If you are going move from one vial to another anyhow you might want to check out using insulin pen with sterile cartridges down the road. Install needle, dial dose, give shot...remove/dispose needle...
Can get them from multiple sources in US and or from china direct.

Back