Amopure stinging (here we go again)

in defense of Amo, the first injections of T30 and R10 did sting for a half hour on two different research subjects, but ALL subsequent injections have been trouble free.

I attribute the first initial injection issues with using the peptides a few minutes after reconstituting. All subsequent injections were fine and I let new vials sit at least a hour after reconstituting. No issues now.
I have noticed this also happens to me with vials I have purchased from Skye, AR, and Astro. Now I just go ahead and mix up my next vial when I take the last dose of my previous vial. If it's a new pep or first vial of a cycle, I usually reconstitute as soon as I get it and then stick it straight in the mini pep fridge.

I read on Debit that @dionysos runs Amo and SPC out of storage units located near ports in Florida, Texas and Indiana. Between posting on the Internet and spending our drug money he travels to greet peptide arrivals from China and takes a waz on every vial before distribution to insure a sting... His eyesight isn't so good anymore so if yours don't sting he missed!

He's also a young pretty Asian woman.

PS- thanks @dionysos for all your efforts! (plz let me know when you have your next big sale! 😜)
Are you fucking kidding me?

A few notes from someone from a different community:

-amopure is basically unheard of outside these forums. Weird to see a no name company that's charging 50% more than others being a go to source here.

-dionysus shilling this source and having it on the top of his spreadsheet is odd. Is this his company?

-gelled up vials and stinging reactions are not normal. Never heard of issues like this from ugl sources and red flags to say the least.
Dionysos is just one person. Not this community. And he falls in and out of love with enough sources that I doubt he's affiliated with Amo :ROFLMAO: While his spreadsheet is a good aggregation of vendors and it's easily accessible for people, especially new people, it's far from authoritative and it's just his opinion based upon his own observations and feedback from others. If you read his posts he's pretty clear that it's just his own observations and people need to use due diligence. My little sister bought from Amopure back when it was Amopeptide and she learned about them from Facebook so I wouldn't say Amo is unheard of outside these forums. She's not the most tech literate/internet savvy 40-something out there, yet she knew about them and bought from them well before they were on my radar. As far as Amo is concerned.... No they are not the best deal out there. But other than way too many reports of stinging, they test well and their customer service is pretty good, especially compared to someone like Tracy from QSC. I bought a T30 kit from Amo when I knew a bunch of people were group testing them, but I probably wouldn't buy from them again, the price just isn't where I want it to be and I feel like I'm playing Russian Roulette with the stinging.

And lastly, you're coming in awfully hot bro, for someone who just joined this forum. How can I be sure you're not an Amo competitor trying to stir the pot? :unsure:

Dionysos is just one person. Not this community. And he falls in and out of love with enough sources that I doubt he's affiliated with Amo :ROFLMAO: While his spreadsheet is a good aggregation of vendors and it's easily accessible for people, especially new people, it's far from authoritative and it's just his opinion based upon his own observations and feedback from others. If you read his posts he's pretty clear that it's just his own observations and people need to use due diligence. My little sister bought from Amopure back when it was Amopeptide and she learned about them from Facebook so I wouldn't say Amo is unheard of outside these forums. She's not the most tech literate/internet savvy 40-something out there, yet she knew about them and bought from them well before they were on my radar. As far as Amo is concerned.... No they are not the best deal out there. But other than way too many reports of stinging, they test well and their customer service is pretty good, especially compared to someone like Tracy from QSC. I bought a T30 kit from Amo when I knew a bunch of people were group testing them, but I probably wouldn't buy from them again, the price just isn't where I want it to be and I feel like I'm playing Russian Roulette with the stinging.

And lastly, you're coming in awfully hot bro, for someone who just joined this forum. How can I be sure you're not an Amo competitor trying to stir the pot? :unsure:
Well said Geoguy. Dionysos was active on Reddit helping people (like me) who he found were asking thoughtful questions find this forum so they could begin research among knowledgeable people. This was back in June for me (no idea how long he was doing that). By steering people to this forum, he was helping people who were spending often unsustainable amounts of money to try to improve their health and their lives find a way to continue. Like Geoguy said, he is always looking for actual experiences good and bad with any vendor and consolidating them in one place. If he's cheering for a particular vendor (and it changes), it is based on his own experience. He maintains the spreadsheet with the help of a few of the other top members.

Completely agree with the "coming in hot bro" comment. If you have something worthwhile to contribute, we all thrive on FACTS and actual experiences here. Not accusations and baseless claims.

I read on Debit that @dionysos runs Amo and SPC out of storage units located near ports in Florida, Texas and Indiana. Between posting on the Internet and spending our drug money he travels to greet peptide arrivals from China and takes a waz on every vial before distribution to insure a sting... His eyesight isn't so good anymore so if yours don't sting he missed!

PS- thanks @dionysos for all your efforts! (plz let me know when you have your next big sale! 😜)
This ☝️ T o t a l l y L a u g h e d O u t L o u d!

Bro....WHAT?!

Dionysos is just one person. Not this community. And he falls in and out of love with enough sources that I doubt he's affiliated with Amo :ROFLMAO: While his spreadsheet is a good aggregation of vendors and it's easily accessible for people, especially new people, it's far from authoritative and it's just his opinion based upon his own observations and feedback from others. If you read his posts he's pretty clear that it's just his own observations and people need to use due diligence.

I thought the same but it turns out that it's compiled with the input of a few other senior members of this forum.

sauce:

New to the forum… but have been quite the student and lurker for about 6 months. Been on compounded for about a year.
Hey everyone!!

So, I jumped on amo and ordered 9/14
Got here 9/21. To echo everyone else, easy breezy from ordering to payment to updates
(Tirz 30 and 60) shipping price was a bit steep but I figured if I’m getting almost a 2 year supply then I’ll bite it.

I used hospira bac (amsco) to reconstitute 2ml for my 30 vial.
I also used a filter.
Once I drew it up in the syringe, I left it out for about 30 minutes to take the chill off.
Took it and zero sting.

I will say though, the vials are rough getting through with the insulin needle and even the luer lock bent on my first try.

But everything was smooth sailing once I was able to put in the new vial.

Just wanted to post that there was no sting for me tonight. And nothing other than the little red needle mark on my stomach is there and that’s almost gone.

Just wanted to say thank you to all of you that I have pretty much learned so much from.
That and the search bar 😂

Last edited:

I know I came in hot but I felt it was important. I normally never post, but lurking here for a while and reading about how they are backed up with orders despite reported stinging, gelling, and meds not working was driving me crazy. I couldn't care less about people overpaying but people getting hurt is different. Something is clearly wrong with their manufacturing process.

I'll add that this forum is the second search result when you search amopure and I can't find a shred of info on it anywhere else. I admit it does seem far fetched that Dionysus is associated with them but why the hell does he love them so much. I still find it odd for a company with so little known about, with no history, no self testing, and no presence in other communities being this high profile here. Maybe it just happens to be that way and I'm being overly suspicious, I don't know. Shit tier source in any case.

I know I came in hot but I felt it was important. I normally never post, but lurking here for a while and reading about how they are backed up with orders despite reported stinging, gelling, and meds not working was driving me crazy. I couldn't care less about people overpaying but people getting hurt is different. Something is clearly wrong with their manufacturing process.

I'll add that this forum is the second search result when you search amopure and I can't find a shred of info on it anywhere else. I admit it does seem far fetched that Dionysus is associated with them but why the hell does he love them so much. I still find it odd for a company with so little known about, with no history, no self testing, and no presence in other communities being this high profile here. Maybe it just happens to be that way and I'm being overly suspicious, I don't know. Shit tier source in any case.
There's no perfect vendor my friend, it's gray market. They all have their positive and negative.

You can never be 100% certain.

Stinging can very well be from dull needles because they use tough robber cap, it does not mean it's their product.

Keep in mind that it's been tested numerous times by different people as well and it was fine minus the sterility test which does not mean much.

Who told anyone to listen to Dionysus? When I joined some time ago I got the impression he's a well known user here but that doesn't mean anything, especially when the new users you are so concerned about apparently just found out about the forum. If a well made spreadsheet is all it takes to cause someone to make a dangerous purchase then its a miracle that they got any product at all.

If you have a problem with Amopure just wait until you meet some of the other vendors. 😱

Edit: to add to this, a well known peptide resource which I will not mention is actually the first place I learned about amopeptide or amopure so you just don't know where to look

Last edited:
Who told anyone to listen to Dionysus? When I joined some time ago I got the impression he's a well known user here but that doesn't mean anything, especially when the new users you are so concerned about apparently just found out about the forum. If a well made spreadsheet is all it takes to cause someone to make a dangerous purchase then its a miracle that they got any product at all.

If you have a problem with Amopure just wait until you meet some of the other vendors. 😱
I wish we would have a 100% reliable vendor that offers fast shipping, perfect product and perfect communication but that is not a thing.

There's OK and bad vendors, this is not regulated so we get what we have and it's always a tradeoff with risk

despite reported stinging, gelling, and meds not working was driving me crazy.
I asked this earlier but you didn't answer. Are there more reports of gelling other than the one? Genuinely curious.

Edited to add: They are definitely talking about Amo on other forums. Those forums are just more locked down and will not yield any google search results.

Lots of people talking about and testing Amopure (formerly known as Amopeptide) on a more discrete but well-known platform. I think a lot of people love them because you can order via their website, and pay with Paypal via Alibaba Pay. Crypto and wire transfer scare a lot of people off from other vendors so I think a lot of the hype is just convenience and accessibility. I'm currently using their product, but I think they have done a poor job clearing up why so many people report prolonged stinging post injection. It's clear from the way their pucks break up in the vial that something about their product is different. But they won't say what they use for filler. I'll use up this batch but this is probably the only time I'll do business with them. I'm not scared of crypto, and there's better value out there.

Back