Amopure stinging (here we go again)

Y
When did you reconstitute, was your shot room temperature?

Yes , let sit at room temperature for over an hour at room temperature, but did not let it sit 24 hours after before use. Will definitely also add that to the protocol. Did notice it was a different sting, not one like before on an intial trial of compounded Tirz. It could be that intial dose is the bad one and sting is reduced on subsequent uses.

I have a theory about the stinging which may or may not be true. I am a nurse who now works in a med spa 2 days a week, my retirement job. Been a nurse 34 years. All I do is poke people all day. IM injections, IV’s, and blood draws.

Some people tolerate it, some don’t even though they are all doing it by choice. Each individual has their own tolerance for pain. One time it hurts the next time it doesn’t. Our reactions are often not correlated to how we think we feel.

My best advice is reconstitute early, don’t inject cold peps, and be quick about it. It shouldn’t be the needle that hurts, and occasional burning without a site reaction might happen without a reason.

PS I am not discounting anyone’s personal experience and I’m not saying your doing anything wrong.

I have a theory about the stinging which may or may not be true. I am a nurse who now works in a med spa 2 days a week, my retirement job. Been a nurse 34 years. All I do is poke people all day. IM injections, IV’s, and blood draws.

Some people tolerate it, some don’t even though they are all doing it by choice. Each individual has their own tolerance for pain. One time it hurts the next time it doesn’t. Our reactions are often not correlated to how we think we feel.

My best advice is reconstitute early, don’t inject cold peps, and be quick about it. It shouldn’t be the needle that hurts, and occasional burning without a site reaction might happen without a reason.

PS I am not discounting anyone’s personal experience and I’m not saying your doing anything wrong.
I've always injected "cold" and never had an issue. Not that it couldn't happen. But I've also not bought from Amo either, and don't ever plan to. IMO, there are better options.

To whoever said Amo is unheard of outside this forum... That's just not true. Amopure, fka Amopeptide, has been around for a while, and are well known in the Peppys community. They had over 300 reviews in the testing server before it got nuked a couple months ago... Or whenever it was.

@dionysos is definitely not affiliated with Amo and he is not shilling. He, and others, do extensive research and track a number of vendors, to the best of their ability. No one is perfect and he has helped hundreds, if not a thousand or more, people. He "might" be a bit biased towards the vendors he has used successfully, as most anyone else would be.

Those spreadsheets are not carved in stone! They can change in an instant. There can be issues that we don't hear about for a month or more, potentially affecting many people before it can be updated. They don't get changed because 1-2 people make a claim that can't be validated or might be caused by something else, like old/bad bac water, unsterile needles, user error, etc.

If you read the disclaimers, rules, and introduction to this forum, you know that NO vendor is 100%, (arguably) not endorsed by the forum, and each and every person is solely responsible for their research and decisions. If you choose to come in here, go straight to his spreadsheets, and use that as your only source of information, then you get what you get!

Pretty sure there is a disclaimer right on the spreadsheet similar to this.

Many people seem to disregard the numerous disclaimers in this community. If you make the choice to inject a research product that's not FDA approved for human use, then you can't really complain when things go wrong and you have no one to blame but yourself.

There is more than enough info in here to lead you to numerous buying options. You can filter, you can test, you can get into buying groups that include free testing and shipping with the purchase, you can buy domestic, you can buy name brand, you can join testing groups, you can look over thousands of tests from dozens of vendors. There are numerous options. If you choose to buy the first thing that comes along, because you like the price, it arrives fast, joe blow said so, and you choose to not filter, to not test, then you get what you put into it.

If I had injection site reactions, the first things I would do is replace all my supplies and filter the product, to rule out every other variable. It's research, proceed accordingly.

What blows my mind is that some of the people participating in this thread, still choose to buy from Amo... And spend considerable time arguing that, when the time could be better spent - researching the endless supply of information spread across 8-10 platforms.

My suggestion - spend more time reading and less time typing.

I've always injected "cold" and never had an issue. Not that it couldn't happen. But I've also not bought from Amo either, and don't ever plan to. IMO, there are better options.

To whoever said Amo is unheard of outside this forum... That's just not true. Amopure, fka Amopeptide, has been around for a while, and are well known in the Peppys community. They had over 300 reviews in the testing server before it got nuked a couple months ago... Or whenever it was.

@dionysos is definitely not affiliated with Amo and he is not shilling. He, and others, do extensive research and track a number of vendors, to the best of their ability. No one is perfect and he has helped hundreds, if not a thousand or more, people. He "might" be a bit biased towards the vendors he has used successfully, as most anyone else would be.

Those spreadsheets are not carved in stone! They can change in an instant. There can be issues that we don't hear about for a month or more, potentially affecting many people before it can be updated. They don't get changed because 1-2 people make a claim that can't be validated or might be caused by something else, like old/bad bac water, unsterile needles, user error, etc.

If you read the disclaimers, rules, and introduction to this forum, you know that NO vendor is 100%, (arguably) not endorsed by the forum, and each and every person is solely responsible for their research and decisions. If you choose to come in here, go straight to his spreadsheets, and use that as your only source of information, then you get what you get!

Pretty sure there is a disclaimer right on the spreadsheet similar to this.

Many people seem to disregard the numerous disclaimers in this community. If you make the choice to inject a research product that's not FDA approved for human use, then you can't really complain when things go wrong and you have no one to blame but yourself.

There is more than enough info in here to lead you to numerous buying options. You can filter, you can test, you can get into buying groups that include free testing and shipping with the purchase, you can buy domestic, you can buy name brand, you can join testing groups, you can look over thousands of tests from dozens of vendors. There are numerous options. If you choose to buy the first thing that comes along, because you like the price, it arrives fast, joe blow said so, and you choose to not filter, to not test, then you get what you put into it.

If I had injection site reactions, the first things I would do is replace all my supplies and filter the product, to rule out every other variable. It's research, proceed accordingly.

What blows my mind is that some of the people participating in this thread, still choose to buy from Amo... And spend considerable time arguing that, when the time could be better spent - researching the endless supply of information spread across 8-10 platforms.

My suggestion - spend more time reading and less time typing.
Amen. Yes, I have bought from Amo (I wanted to freeride on the group test and my budget allowed it). No, I don't think they are the best option out there, even though so far I'm satisfied with the product. My advice to anyone new here is to not just jump on the Amo bandwagon because you can order via website and pay via Paypal. You can get quality peps for about a hundred bucks less per kit if you just spend a little bit of time ordering via email and setting up a Coinbase account and Coinbase Wallet on your phone. There are so many options out there for vendors, none of them are perfect but Amo is NOT the best.

Amen. Yes, I have bought from Amo (I wanted to freeride on the group test and my budget allowed it). No, I don't think they are the best option out there, even though so far I'm satisfied with the product. My advice to anyone new here is to not just jump on the Amo bandwagon because you can order via website and pay via Paypal. You can get quality peps for about a hundred bucks less per kit if you just spend a little bit of time ordering via email and setting up a Coinbase account and Coinbase Wallet on your phone. There are so many options out there for vendors, none of them are perfect but Amo is NOT the best.
Amo doesn’t have to be the best or the cheapest it just needs to work. So far it does. I bought a 10 month supply T60, so far I feel zero difference between it and my RX Zepbound 15mg. I’m not advocating for people to purchase from Amo. I’m in no great hurry to increase my current stash. I’m sure 6-7 months down the road I will know a ton more than I did before. No brand loyalty here.

Ordered Amo back in August impressed with rapid shipping, ordered more in September, after reading this post, decided to give it a try. Definite stinging in a micro dose .25 of R5 vial. So much so, that some foul language may have been uttered. Will filter and add more bac water before next trial to see if it assists with stinging. No other adverse effects and stinging only while injecting.
Which mg did you purchase?

Amo doesn’t have to be the best or the cheapest it just needs to work. So far it does. I bought a 10 month supply T60, so far I feel zero difference between it and my RX Zepbound 15mg. I’m not advocating for people to purchase from Amo. I’m in no great hurry to increase my current stash. I’m sure 6-7 months down the road I will know a ton more than I did before. No brand loyalty here.
Agreed - Amo has been working for me - no burning, no problem with injecting cold, no issues with the vials. I would not think twice before ordering from them again. And I inevitably will in 10 months when I realize I have one injection left and need some more asap 🤣 I also just have zero interest in figuring crypto out lol.

That doesn't mean it's the right choice for everyone nor that I'm only looking into and purchasing from Amo. I will likely purchase elsewhere during any black Friday sales that pop up (or boxing day if they also do Canadian holiday sales lol), but I know that in a pinch I'll always feel comfortable purchasing from Amo unless information emerges that has me change my mind.

Agreed - Amo has been working for me - no burning, no problem with injecting cold, no issues with the vials. I would not think twice before ordering from them again. And I inevitably will in 10 months when I realize I have one injection left and need some more asap 🤣 I also just have zero interest in figuring crypto out lol.

That doesn't mean it's the right choice for everyone nor that I'm only looking into and purchasing from Amo. I will likely purchase elsewhere during any black Friday sales that pop up (or boxing day if they also do Canadian holiday sales lol), but I know that in a pinch I'll always feel comfortable purchasing from Amo unless information emerges that has me change my mind.
You got that right on the Crypto. Never gonna happen with this girl. I am completely tech inept that isn’t going to change. It’s just the basics for me.

When I was 40 and got a job at Kaiser I had to learn computerized charting ( damn you Epic) after the first day I went home drank a bottle of wine and cried my eyes out. I managed but I was definitely a better charter when we used paper.

Well you're in luck, I can personally vouch that it works!

I've used mounjaro for a year and my L(t)60 works just as good. No issues and will buy again. Now this is just my experience. I will filter my next bottle just because I have filters but this vial I'm using as is. Amopure works for me and the triz stops the food noise immediately (as well as my mounjaro)

Has anyone here worked with a testing company to investigate what their filler is? Seems like everyone has noted a difference in the quality of their pucks and more likely than not that's the real culprit.

I'm fine with doing it but I want to make sure this hasn't already been addressed.

cc @dionysos

Last edited:
Update on the burning L10. I filtered everything, put the product in new sterile vials. Still burning. I am actually a bit fed up with it. I hoped for another outcome. Not going to use the product anymore and will never order with Amo again. As said in this topic already. It is my own responsibility. The search for a good vendor continues.

I purchased L20 from them in August. RS finally got around to using it. PH levels tested fine. No issues with stinging.

I’m really tempted to try my L60, but still have months of compounded to work through. Seems like the 60s don’t have too many reports of stinging, but still the situation is not ideal.

Update on the burning L10. I filtered everything, put the product in new sterile vials. Still burning. I am actually a bit fed up with it. I hoped for another outcome. Not going to use the product anymore and will never order with Amo again. As said in this topic already. It is my own responsibility. The search for a good vendor continues.

I feel like in addition to testing for whatever filler Amo is using it would be great if we could have someone who doesn't experience stinging try a vial from someone who does. It's very possible that whatever they're using is an irritant to some people but not others and that's why the reports are sporadic.

Just curious, have you ph tested? I have yet to see anyone with a confirmed stinging vial they they have tested for ph, I'd be very curious to see what the results are. It might be residual TFA causing it.

I had experienced the sting /burn with Amo...the only other time I experienced similar was with raw couple years ago...was very similar....now I have seen Amo state they don't use filler... 🤔
anyways in either case they are lying or don't know what they are talking about..
They hit it big by copying X website at first and people ran to them as if they were the big X replacement... they are not btw
as far as price ..they are far from the cheapest and a 60.00 ship fee is kinda high.

Also I don't see why you would want to lyophilize raw with no filler ...that negates the protection filler adds even to the lyophilization process let alone the stability of the peptide

I feel like in addition to testing for whatever filler Amo is using it would be great if we could have someone who doesn't experience stinging try a vial from someone who does. It's very possible that whatever they're using is an irritant to some people but not others and that's why the reports are sporadic.
I've been wondering this the whole time. Bery interested to see if anyone follows through on this.

Just curious, have you ph tested? I have yet to see anyone with a confirmed stinging vial they they have tested for ph, I'd be very curious to see what the results are. It might be residual TFA causing it.
Yeah it seems like the only ph tests I've seen came from people who weren't having issues.

a9480402-28b8-474d-92f7-33e410d6e3fa-1_all_14712.jpg

I reconstituted another vial of my t30 today. This time I got the rare gel-ing another user mentioned, so I grabbed a pic. This was stuck to the side of the vial for about 10 minutes after everything else was dissolved, but eventually did dissolve as well, just extremely slowly. Rolling the vial back and forth in my hands did not speed it up on this gel-ing part.

Did not notice this with my other vial.

Any thoughts, or is this normal?

View attachment 2622

I reconstituted another vial of my t30 today. This time I got the rare gel-ing another user mentioned, so I grabbed a pic. This was stuck to the side of the vial for about 10 minutes after everything else was dissolved, but eventually did dissolve as well, just extremely slowly. Rolling the vial back and forth in my hands did not speed it up on this gel-ing part.

Did not notice this with my other vial.

Any thoughts, or is this normal?
Mine had that clumping on the side as well, not to that extent though. I just kept rolling it and eventually it dissolved. I definitely think the Amo tirz needs a little bit of time to reconstitute before you go off and pin it.

Back