Amopure stinging (here we go again)

View attachment 2622

I reconstituted another vial of my t30 today. This time I got the rare gel-ing another user mentioned, so I grabbed a pic. This was stuck to the side of the vial for about 10 minutes after everything else was dissolved, but eventually did dissolve as well, just extremely slowly. Rolling the vial back and forth in my hands did not speed it up on this gel-ing part.

Did not notice this with my other vial.

Any thoughts, or is this normal?
My Amopure Tirz turned into a nasty emulsion, and they did nothing to correct it. They have a lot of quality issues.

View attachment 2622

I reconstituted another vial of my t30 today. This time I got the rare gel-ing another user mentioned, so I grabbed a pic. This was stuck to the side of the vial for about 10 minutes after everything else was dissolved, but eventually did dissolve as well, just extremely slowly. Rolling the vial back and forth in my hands did not speed it up on this gel-ing part.

Did not notice this with my other vial.

Any thoughts, or is this normal?
I just reconstituted a vial yesterday that did this for a few minutes. It did go away after a bit though so I didn't think much of it.

I feel like in addition to testing for whatever filler Amo is using it would be great if we could have someone who doesn't experience stinging try a vial from someone who does. It's very possible that whatever they're using is an irritant to some people but not others and that's why the reports are sporadic.
I am willing to send my 8 vials to those who want them I just can’t use them it is too painful for me. I never thought of myself of having a low pain tolerance. This product just stings like a MF, so much that I don’t trust it to put it into my body anymore. The thing is that I live in Belgium so there’s a shipping cost to sending it to the US.

Just curious, have you ph tested? I have yet to see anyone with a confirmed stinging vial they they have tested for ph, I'd be very curious to see what the results are. It might be residual TFA causing it.
No that is the only thing I didn’t do.

Update on the burning L10. I filtered everything, put the product in new sterile vials. Still burning. I am actually a bit fed up with it. I hoped for another outcome. Not going to use the product anymore and will never order with Amo again. As said in this topic already. It is my own responsibility. The search for a good vendor continues.
I'm sorry it didn't work out for you, I can't seem to find a perfect vendor, but here's the ones I suggest, but haven't tried them: QSC, ASC, GYC and QYC.

I sent Amo a fifth mail asking for a refund btw. I explained to them I filtered the product and transferred it to another vial but that it didn’t solve anything and asked again for a refund. I am very curious about their reaction. They will find me so very anoying in the meantime but honestly I couldn’t care less.

No that is not okay with me 🤯

Attachments

• IMG_7710.png
    IMG_7710.png
    193.9 KB · Views: 112
I feel like in addition to testing for whatever filler Amo is using it would be great if we could have someone who doesn't experience stinging try a vial from someone who does. It's very possible that whatever they're using is an irritant to some people but not others and that's why the reports are sporadic.
I just reconstituted a vial yesterday that did this for a few minutes. It did go away after a bit though so I didn't think much of it.
Did you try it yet? Any sting/burn?

Thanks for the replies - when I use that vial, I'll report back if rs reports that there was any stinging or anything else associated. Good to know it wasn't just mine.

Also, just to note, first vial from this kit reconstituted normally, no gel-ing. The first vial was also completely broken puck, geling vial was one with the puck mostly intact.

No that is not okay with me 🤯

They need to fix whatever this is before they lose all of their business. I bought a box of R10 from them (have not tried it yet) and seeing them treat their customers like this is a huge turn off. Even if I had no issues I would not want to buy from them again because of how this is being handled.

They need to fix whatever this is before they lose all of their business. I bought a box of R10 from them (have not tried it yet) and seeing them treat their customers like this is a huge turn off. Even if I had no issues I would not want to buy from them again because of how this is being handled.
I'm going to use up my supply and that will be last time I deal with Amo.

Most vendors here are not offering any refund, it's not Amazon it's the wild west

I've had good luck with my T15 kit, but I agree. I plan on going with another vendor when it's time to restock.

I am willing to send my 8 vials to those who want them I just can’t use them it is too painful for me. I never thought of myself of having a low pain tolerance. This product just stings like a MF, so much that I don’t trust it to put it into my body anymore. The thing is that I live in Belgium so there’s a shipping cost to sending it to the US.
I live in Belgium, you can send them to me if you want.

I totally agree. It’s research products so the fact that they don’t work perfectly is acceptable. It’s everything that happens afterwards that is so important. I spent almost 300 euro’s on product that I can’t use. They should handle it differently.

2nd dose Amo R5 update: used same vial as before, same micro dose .25 injected in stomach vs thigh as first time. Much less sting, and very rapid. Perhaps in my case maybe the body just needed an adjustment period from this particular vendor. Will continue to use. No other adverse affects.

I ordered a T15 kit I will be trying next week now that my Red Rock 2.5mg starter dose is used up.

Just curious, have you ph tested? I have yet to see anyone with a confirmed stinging vial they they have tested for ph, I'd be very curious to see what the results are. It might be residual TFA causing it.
I have ph tested a stinging vial of r10 and posted in another thread a few weeks back. Came back completely neutral.

Back