Amopure stinging (here we go again)

Lots of people talking about and testing Amopure (formerly known as Amopeptide) on a more discrete but well-known platform. I think a lot of people love them because you can order via their website, and pay with Paypal via Alibaba Pay. Crypto and wire transfer scare a lot of people off from other vendors so I think a lot of the hype is just convenience and accessibility. I'm currently using their product, but I think they have done a poor job clearing up why so many people report prolonged stinging post injection. It's clear from the way their pucks break up in the vial that something about their product is different. But they won't say what they use for filler. I'll use up this batch but this is probably the only time I'll do business with them. I'm not scared of crypto, and there's better value out there.
GYC's the next try on my list

I wish we would have a 100% reliable vendor that offers fast shipping, perfect product and perfect communication but that is not a thing.

There's OK and bad vendors, this is not regulated so we get what we have and it's always a tradeoff with risk
There is it's name is Eli Lilly...
Costs about $1200/month 😉
At least when it's in stock.
But since we're all poor we're stuck here. 🤷‍♂️
J/K 🤪

Except the poor part.

Random conjecture (not a well thought out hypothesis or study etc....)...the tirzepatide patent actually discusses stinging.

"
1728224949665.png

"

So maybe Amopure is just not mixing the right mix of additives to match tonicity (sometimes) ?

Random conjecture (not a well thought out hypothesis or study etc....)...the tirzepatide patent actually discusses stinging.

"
View attachment 2514
"

So maybe Amopure is just not mixing the right mix of additives to match tonicity (sometimes) ?

This is an absolutely great find. I wonder if using more BAC water, as someone else suggested, really is the best solution until Amo makes some changes to their formulation.

This is an absolutely great find. I wonder if using more BAC water, as someone else suggested, really is the best solution until Amo makes some changes to their formulation.
What about mixing with bacteriostatic sodium solution? Hospira makes one too

Two diff chem makeups, but that’s one of the things that can take the intense bite out of NAD+. Instead of 2-3mL, 5-10mL.

Noob question: How do you translate the chem name to the product name on amopure website?

I just injected my first shot of Amopure Tirz 60 mg. Reconstituted yesterday, .5 ml or 15 mg at room temperature zero sting. Actually felt nothing.
My only complaint was the vial leaked precious medicine while I was filling my insulin syringe. Probably my fault since I used an 18 g needle to reconstitute yesterday. I won’t do that again, brought home 25 g needles today. For those who might not know the larger the number the smaller the needle.

So I just reconstituted another T60 for another RS and god are the ports on the amo vials hard as a rock. I also noticed that it took a lot longer for this one to completely dissolve before I could pull it into the syringe to filter into another vial. Just wanted to add another one to the pile for the stopper being garbage theory :LOL:

So I just reconstituted another T60 for another RS and god are the ports on the amo vials hard as a rock. I also noticed that it took a lot longer for this one to completely dissolve before I could pull it into the syringe to filter into another vial. Just wanted to add another one to the pile for the stopper being garbage theory :LOL:
The ports are absolutely horrid. So bad I'm tempted to buy sterile vials and transfer the reconstituted peptide.... Now that you mention it, my T30 took quite a while to completely dissolve as well.

The ports are absolutely horrid. So bad I'm tempted to buy sterile vials and transfer the reconstituted peptide.... Now that you mention it, my T30 took quite a while to completely dissolve as well.
You know, after finishing up the game of operation that is filtering and reconstituting at my kitchen table, I actually saved the empty amo vial and put it on my desk. I was just staring at it and noticed just how deep the port goes on each side compared to the ks-tek ones that I put the filtered solution into. If you don't hit it dead center and straight down, there is no way that a 8mm needle is going to get through that which explains why I have had seemingly no draw from amo vials before when they were slightly off center or I tried to put them in at an angle.

Stinging aside, I might just start suggesting that anyone who gets product from amo moves it to a new vial, filtering or not.

I've been using my leftover crappy dull/unlubed BD syringes to backfill my EasyTouch syringes 😂 Once my needles get here I plan on filtering and moving to other vials so it won't necessary, but at least they aren't going to waste lol.

Side note: The BD syringes that I've been complaining about sucked equally through various vials from various vendors, so I know it wasn't just the Amo stoppers causing an issue with them.

I just injected my first shot of Amopure Tirz 60 mg. Reconstituted yesterday, .5 ml or 15 mg at room temperature zero sting. Actually felt nothing.
My only complaint was the vial leaked precious medicine while I was filling my insulin syringe. Probably my fault since I used an 18 g needle to reconstitute yesterday. I won’t do that again, brought home 25 g needles today. For those who might not know the larger the number the smaller the needle.
I just received the same today. Were your pucks all broken and crumbled, because mine looks a mess? How has your dose felt since injecting compared with previous experience?

I just received the same today. Were your pucks all broken and crumbled, because mine looks a mess? How has your dose felt since injecting compared with previous experience?
Yes my pucks were broken, but I see no issue with that. I literally felt nothing after my dose and I am not experiencing any difference in how I feel compared to my 15 mg Zepbound that I had previously been taking.

After reading other’s experiences I will say it did take a few chunks longer to dissolve than I expected but I also have no problem with that. I’m a nurse and have no fear around reconstituting. Just rolled the vial in my palm and it eventually dissolved.

I never bring my shot to room temperature. When I injected my Zepbound the prior Sunday I took it to work with me so it ended up being room temperature. I felt nothing, literally if I hadn’t seen it go in I would’ve thought it hadn’t happened. So after reading about all the stinging here I reconstituted a day early placed in my fridge then let the needle sit till it was room temperature. Felt the same, nothing, no burn, no sting, nothing, like I hadn’t even injected.

Happy I purchased, happy with the whole experience so far.

Ordered Amo back in August impressed with rapid shipping, ordered more in September, after reading this post, decided to give it a try. Definite stinging in a micro dose .25 of R5 vial. So much so, that some foul language may have been uttered. Will filter and add more bac water before next trial to see if it assists with stinging. No other adverse effects and stinging only while injecting.

Last edited:
Ordered Amo back in August impressed with rapid shipping, ordered more in September, after reading this post, decided to give it a try. Definite stinging in a micro dose .25 of R5 vial. So much so, that some foul language may have been uttered. Will filter and add more bac water before next trial to see if it assists with stinging. No other adverse effects and stinging only while injecting.
When did you reconstitute, was your shot room temperature?

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GuzmanAaron
Back