Anyone buy QSC 10/15 Tirz last month? What color tops?

Glp1judd

New_Member
Reaction score

My order with QSC got complicated and they ended up filling 2 orders for (sold out) t40 with 6 kits of T15 instead.

Fine, but upon arrival 1/2 the caps are dark blue, 1/2 are light blue.

Looking at the Janoshik sheets that went along with the promo, they say dark blue is 10, light blue is 15.

I contacted QSC, who assures me it’s all T15. Thoughts?

(I’m already researching with it, so I know it’s not poison at least. Next step is to send for testing I guess…)

My order with QSC got complicated and they ended up filling 2 orders for (sold out) t40 with 6 kits of T15 instead.

Looking at the Janoshik sheets that went along with the promo, they say dark blue is 10, light blue is 15.

(I’m already researching with it, so I know it’s not poison at least. Next step is to send for testing I guess…)
I just received Tirz15 with royal blue tops. Does that sound right to you?

I just received Tirz15 with royal blue tops. Does that sound right to you?

IMG_5402.jpeg

Which blue?

I received both colors. The posted test provided at sale say the lighter “mid blue” color is 15, the darker “lapis blue” is 10.

QSC telling me both are 15 via email. I don’t trust that.

Alisa just told me the color of the caps do not matter. The COA that was sent was for orange caps and I received blue caps. Has this happened to anyone else?

Do yall recommend QSC? I have not ordered from them yet. How consistent are they with their batches and testing?

Alisa just told me the color of the caps do not matter. The COA that was sent was for orange caps and I received blue caps. Has this happened to anyone else?
Told me same. In your case at least there was a posted sale with mid blue tops like you got.

think it’s really weird that there was a posted sale for dark blue top 10mg, and I got sent dark blue top and am being told they are 15.

I wouldn’t really care, but I’ve got 4 kits of them. Trying to coordinate getting tested.

Do yall recommend QSC? I have not ordered from them yet. How consistent are they with their batches and testing?
Take a look at their extended history. Old COAs show they had issues with low purity in the past. I still plan to use them but I am a little cautious. It looks like things have improved.

It depends on what you are looking for really. No company has a spotless history and LOTS of people here and elsewhere use QSC. Sometimes being big matters so that at least if there is a safety issue people might be more likely to talk about it. Just my thoughts. But you don't have to take my word for it! 🌈

If you have an accurate scale you can weigh them all by color and compare.

Trending content

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yanaga
Back