Good compounding resource

And I want someone to say it's okay just in the essential oil case in the freezer! Because it's ridiculous what I'm doing! I've definitely read that many just toss the plastic case it comes in, and even the paper cases, as they are, into the freezer!
It's ok to just put the essential oil case in the freezer 😇

At least that's what I'm doing. I put a label on each vial when I get them with source, date, fill, pep name, etc and I have a separate case for each product. Right now, I am only using two but each case has a single letter on it (S) or (T) to denote what is inside. I did put a tiny ice pack in there but considering the thermal mass of everything else in the freezer, this is probably unnecessary.

If you got room, I would put a couple frozen water bottles in the freezer as a whole. Not much has as much thermal mass as water.

It's ok to just put the essential oil case in the freezer 😇

At least that's what I'm doing. I put a label on each vial when I get them with source, date, fill, pep name, etc and I have a separate case for each product. Right now, I am only using two but each case has a single letter on it (S) or (T) to denote what is inside. I did put a tiny ice pack in there but considering the thermal mass of everything else in the freezer, this is probably unnecessary.

If you got room, I would put a couple frozen water bottles in the freezer as a whole. Not much as as much thermal mass as water.
In case some of us need label ideas :

Attachments

• Screenshot_20241018-090807_NIIMBOT.png
    Screenshot_20241018-090807_NIIMBOT.png
    324.5 KB · Views: 2
Back