ASC Angel Experience?

katwalking69

New_Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone, has anyone successfully purchased from ASC? The prices seem really good but I haven’t seen anyone post about actual buy experience here or on other sites. Thank you!

paid via western union. got tracking number in a day. arrived 2 weeks later. Haven't used yet but I ordered Tirz and Sema and they were labelled to tell which was which

Made my first order with them late night Aug 27. Today’s latest Tracking info says delivery will be tomorrow. So right at 2 weeks.

Initial email comms and ordering very fast response times, pleasant, short and to the point. 2 days later they emailed me tracking number. I didn’t bother them after that, trusting the process. Eager to receive my order tomorrow or the next day.

I know there’s a group buy about to start for t60, r12 and ghk50 with them. I’ve been considering picking up the T60 but haven’t seen many past experiences or testing results so I’m hesitant

I placed an order with them on Friday. Paid via PayPal. The rep was very polite and quick to respond to emails. I can provide progress updates as they happen.

got a delivery today, exactly as described. Haven't begun research on them but shipping was prompt, good secure packaging, arrived a few days early (1.5 weeks)

How do you find the Tirz and Reta prices on their website? I've looked at it a few times and they have a ton of thing but can never find either of those. Nothing comes up when I type them in the search function on the site.

How do you find the Tirz and Reta prices on their website? I've looked at it a few times and they have a ton of thing but can never find either of those. Nothing comes up when I type them in the search function on the site.

Thanks everyone for all of the feedback. Has anyone sent vials out for testing or seen testing come back on other servers?
there are not many 3rd party tests around yet (they have 2nd party from jano); with their recent GB activities I expect some will eventually show up soon

Got my order of BPC157, TB500, and GHK-CU yesterday as expected. 2 weeks from email order request to delivery. Quick and easy with PayPal. Nice packaging. No complaints.

currently waiting for a order of the Tirz15, and just put an Order in for the Reta12, initial order was paid by paypal, 2nd order was crypto. Super easy, and pleasant ordering from them. Cant wait to get my chems in. :D planning to keep the reta for myself.

I placed an order with them on Friday. Paid via PayPal. The rep was very polite and quick to respond to emails. I can provide progress updates as they happen.

Received my tracking number. Just waiting for the package to get here and start moving.

Same, ordered during August promo. Paid PayPal, very easy, good communication. Received in 2 weeks. Awaiting independent testing.

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nic246
Back