ASC Angel Experience?

In your opinion, is it safe to believe our sources from CN will be around for a long time? No real need to stockpile, right?

I’ve got nearly a year’s worth of T lol
I’m not taking any chances. Getting my goods while I can. And you will discover more peptides that you want to research as you get further down the rabbit hole.😂

I just placed my first order with Tuk, hoping for the best. Have you had any more updates? I'm curious to have an idea of many weeks it takes to arrive, but I do realize that everyone's experience will be slightly different.

Edited to add: oh man, I just saw the comment above mine basically asking the same thing. I'll keep an eye out for your answer there, don't feel obligated to respond to me as well.
Minimum of two full weeks. Mostly likely definitely three after a holiday. The other thing to understand is that tracking numbers are worthless in China. When they send you a tracking number it will not show ANY updates until after its in customs in the United States a week later. Worrying about it, emailing them, rage posting on Reddit or here that you're "worried" will not change anything. Your tracking number will not update until about 24 hours before you receive it.

I’m not taking any chances. Getting my goods while I can. And you will discover more peptides that you want to research as you get further down the rabbit hole.😂
The struggle is real. I'm sitting on 600 mg of tirz for the wife and I. But now I'm greedily eyeing reta and debating the pros and cons of stacking maz with tirz. I just tried selank for the first time this morning. Looking at hgh secretagogues now...... this is madness

Minimum of two full weeks. Mostly likely definitely three after a holiday. The other thing to understand is that tracking numbers are worthless in China. When they send you a tracking number it will not show ANY updates until after its in customs in the United States a week later. Worrying about it, emailing them, rage posting on Reddit or here that you're "worried" will not change anything. Your tracking number will not update until about 24 hours before you receive it.
Sounds good, friend. I'm super patient, almost to a fault lol. I'm in no hurry, just curious about general timelines. I'll admit that it was scary sending that much money out into the void for the first time, but ultimately I feel really good about it. Just excited! This whole process has been one of the best rabbit holes I've ever ventured down, for sure. Thanks for the reply and advice, both now and from what I've gleaned from your previous posts. :)

Hello! I know there is a holiday going on through tomorrow 10/8 but I am interested in this vendor, seems like decent good feedback. Have you received yours yet? I am relatively new to this, only placed one order so far and want to try another vendor. Thank you 😊
It is tomorrow the 8th there...

I was doing well with Tuk-Angel, until I had an issue with a kit of AOD-9604 not reconstituting properly (it has partials of something in it). I ordered 7 different kits from them total within just a few weeks. When I messaged them about the issues I was having they didn’t seem willing to work with me. “I was told If you think your feelings are okay, please test our product. We warmly welcome your testing.”

I am not exactly sure what that means, 😂, but I am at the point with vendors where I just count my losses and give someone else my business.
Gotcha! Thank you so much for providing the feedback! Just you know circling my options trying to figure out what my next move is!

I have gotten other things from CN, and my experience was the same, so I guess yea for consistency 😂

they aren't worthless. You need to use an app like parcelsapp to track them in china before the handoff to USPS. I had no problem tracking my ASC order in china

they aren't worthless. You need to use an app like parcelsapp to track them in china before the handoff to USPS. I had no problem tracking my ASC order in china
Was just typing this up when the page refreshed!

The page is free. The app you do have to pay for, I believe.

Not true with my order. They only provided the USPS number not the China post number were you can track it on those other sites. the USPS number only picks up with the forwarder has possession of it in the US. Maybe others harass them with 14 emails to get a valid tracking number but it just isn't worth it.

Not true with my order. They only provided the USPS number not the China post number were you can track it on those other sites. the USPS number only picks up with the forwarder has possession of it in the US. Maybe others harass them with 14 emails to get a valid tracking number but it just isn't worth it.
Made an account just to respond to this. I thought the same thing, but my USPS tracking number worked with the site that was shared above and I was getting updates from the Chinese carriers with it.

I just placed an order for T30 with Tuk_Angel over email and paid via Paypal. Tuk_Angel was VERY responsive and the whole process took <30mins,

I asked for the COA and was sent about 10 Janoshik reports for Tirz and several other peps. None were labeled Tirz 30 but one from June was labeled just "Tirzepitide" with no concentration/mg but measured just under 30mg. There was also no batch number or cap color on the report. Incredibly sus.

I will definitely need to get one of the vials tested once I recieve. I tried ordering from QSC but I am getting zero responses out of there ordering department. Even chatted with Tracy and she said just email your order to the main email address. Paid $100 more per kit but happy to get the process done and Tuk_Angel made it easy.

I just placed an order for T30 with Tuk_Angel over email and paid via Paypal. Tuk_Angel was VERY responsive and the whole process took <30mins,

I asked for the COA and was sent about 10 Janoshik reports for Tirz and several other peps. None were labeled Tirz 30 but one from June was labeled just "Tirzepitide" with no concentration/mg but measured just under 30mg. There was also no batch number or cap color on the report. Incredibly sus.

I will definitely need to get one of the vials tested once I recieve. I tried ordering from QSC but I am getting zero responses out of there ordering department. Even chatted with Tracy and she said just email your order to the main email address. Paid $100 more per kit but happy to get the process done and Tuk_Angel made it easy.
Interesting! I have been thinking about QSC too... They do a lot of GBs from what I can tell…They might be backed up from the holiday?
When you get your Tuk_Angel order, update us! Thanks for sharing!

Rut-roh. I wonder why they did that? Someone who knows more than me will know. When I ordered from them last time, they had posted the T30 test results ahead of time, we didn't have to ask. I still had it tested, but yeah, that's odd.

Interesting! I have been thinking about QSC too... They do a lot of GBs from what I can tell…They might be backed up from the holiday?
When you get your Tuk_Angel order, update us! Thanks for sharing!
Tracy @ QSC was very responsive but not necessarily helpful. I wanted to know what they had in stock for Tirz as on one of their channels users were reporting they were out of T30. She wouldn't answer what they had in stock or whether US or China shipment. She said to just place my order via email or whatsapp, waited for several days with no response using email. Signed up for Whatsapp and waited a day, still no response. Moved on....

Tracy @ QSC was very responsive but not necessarily helpful. I wanted to know what they had in stock for Tirz as on one of their channels users were reporting they were out of T30. She wouldn't answer what they had in stock or whether US or China shipment. She said to just place my order via email or whatsapp, waited for several days with no response using email. Signed up for Whatsapp and waited a day, still no response. Moved on....
Tracy is a "he" lol, and has a controversial reputation around here. Product doesn't seem to be the issue but he can be rather confrontational if someone hints at having a problem. If you want anything resembling customer service, he will not provide it.

I completely understand that drug dealers aren't known for their 5 star customer service. I just wanted them to take my order, I waited almost a week, including two days past their holiday, no reponse. I will definitely try them again if I need to buy in the future.

I completely understand that drug dealers aren't known for their 5 star customer service. I just wanted them to take my order, I waited almost a week, including two days past their holiday, no reponse. I will definitely try them again if I need to buy in the future.
Tuk-Angel is the most responsive and customer centric person that I have interacted with. Prices are not always the best.

Tuk-Angel is the most responsive and customer centric person that I have interacted with. Prices are not always the best.
Prices are not competitive at all. I chose them mainly due to ease of payment (I'm okay to pay a little more to not fuck with crypto), but you can DEFINITELY get it cheaper, just depends on what's important to you.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Squirt82
Back