ASC Angel Experience?

Ordered some R12mg (10 vials) and worked with Tuk. Very responsive. I've heard that ACI is notoriously slow as a shipping partner.

Ordered 9/16 and shipped out 9/18 after autumn festival. product arrived to shipping partner 9/24 (Compton, CA), and noted it departed on 9/26 to USPS. No updates since then. I am in California!

Anyone else run into this?

I have let Tuk know and also sent a note to ACI (again, notoriously slow and many threads on reddit.) Again, the team at ACS has been very responsive.

-G

I don't know who ACI is. But I have a similar shipment incoming from Angel Tuk. I had another overseas shipment recently handled similarly. Once it started updating on USPS it moved fairly quickly in my limited experience.

Ordered over the weekend, got my tracking on Tuesday 23rd. Hit shipping partner just today.

I think if you want fast shipping it's better to order in the states.

I don't know who ACI is. But I have a similar shipment incoming from Angel Tuk. I had another overseas shipment recently handled similarly. Once it started updating on USPS it moved fairly quickly in my limited experience.

Ordered over the weekend, got my tracking on Tuesday 23rd. Hit shipping partner just today.

I'll be patient.....the anticipation!

Ordered some R12mg (10 vials) and worked with Tuk. Very responsive. I've heard that ACI is notoriously slow as a shipping partner.

Ordered 9/16 and shipped out 9/18 after autumn festival. product arrived to shipping partner 9/24 (Compton, CA), and noted it departed on 9/26 to USPS. No updates since then. I am in California!

Anyone else run into this?

I have let Tuk know and also sent a note to ACI (again, notoriously slow and many threads on reddit.) Again, the team at ACS has been very responsive.

-G
Yes. My last order was placed on the 18th and still didn’t arrive at USPS.

Attachments

• ASC T30 Sterility Results.png
    ASC T30 Sterility Results.png
    492.9 KB · Views: 131
  • ASC T30 Testing Results First GLP1 Share.png
    ASC T30 Testing Results First GLP1 Share.png
    532.7 KB · Views: 130
Considering ASC. Were you happy with the efficacy?
Yes, they work great, pucks were not crumbled up, vials were vacuum sealed (which isn't necessarily important but shows to me they have better standards). I've also ordered from Amo and not had the issues many others have had so maybe I'm lucky.

Yes, they work great, pucks were not crumbled up, vials were vacuum sealed (which isn't necessarily important but shows to me they have better standards). I've also ordered from Amo and not had the issues many others have had so maybe I'm lucky.

Thanks for your quick reply. I am debating between ASC, SRY, and AMO for my first black market purchase.
SRY has the best price. Any experience with them?
I'm an overall indecisive person. And I'm having more trouble than usual with this decision. lol
I see you are in GA. I'm in Southeast GA. Hope you didn't have any major damage from the storm.

I found Angel/Tuk/MedsGogo/ASC this week, and since it’s a holiday in China until the 8th, I thought I would have trouble communicating with her. However, it was quite the opposite! Despite the Brazil/China time difference, she was available to patiently answer all my questions throughout the entire period. Of course, sometimes it took a little while to get a response, but nothing that exceeded half an hour. The service was excellent, and as a beginner in this world, I felt very comfortable making a purchase with her. That's why I ended up buying from her, and after reading reviews on this forum and others on Reddit, I see that choosing her as my supplier was a great decision.

Thanks for your quick reply. I am debating between ASC, SRY, and AMO for my first black market purchase.
SRY has the best price. Any experience with them?
I'm an overall indecisive person. And I'm having more trouble than usual with this decision. lol
I see you are in GA. I'm in Southeast GA. Hope you didn't have any major damage from the storm.
ATL here. The storm went just east of us at the last minute. No experience with SRY. I think they only take crypto. Not sure how you would feel about that for the first time.

I would have normally expected some good promos this weekend when they all come back from holiday, but with the FDA announcement yesterday it may be awhile before we are good promos because I expect demand to be strong. People are going to lose their minds stockpiling again. All of them were running some good prices in August and September

I was researching and this statement from the FDA came out, I was worried that prices would increase due to the high demand that I will now have for another source to purchase tirzepatide, so I decided to buy it soon and prevent myself from the increase in prices, generally when demand increases, prices undergo changes.

I was researching and this statement from the FDA came out, I was worried that prices would increase due to the high demand that I will now have for another source to purchase tirzepatide, so I decided to buy it soon and prevent myself from the increase in prices, generally when demand increases, prices undergo changes.
Once Reta gets FDA approved and becomes the hot new thing, I'm hoping the Tirz prices drop like they did with Sema

Once Reta gets FDA approved and becomes the hot new thing, I'm hoping the Tirz prices drop like they did with Sema
I just googled it out of curiosity and the goofy ai gave me a date of “possibly 2027” and another “source” said next year. 🙃

I’m gonna be skinny by the time Reta is approved if the ai is to be believed 🤣

I do hope we start to see the bigger kits of Reta start to show up for sale soon though. The hoarder in me feels bigger number = better

What is the difference between Reta and Tirz?
Reta is a triple agonist, Tirz is a dual agonist. I believe there may be an article or two posted about it here. Should come up with the search function, but I'd check the box for "Search titles only" so you get more concise search results.

ATL here. The storm went just east of us at the last minute. No experience with SRY. I think they only take crypto. Not sure how you would feel about that for the first time.

I would have normally expected some good promos this weekend when they all come back from holiday, but with the FDA announcement yesterday it may be awhile before we are good promos because I expect demand to be strong. People are going to lose their minds stockpiling again. All of them were running some good prices in August and September
In your opinion, is it safe to believe our sources from CN will be around for a long time? No real need to stockpile, right?

I’ve got nearly a year’s worth of T lol

Hello! I know there is a holiday going on through tomorrow 10/8 but I am interested in this vendor, seems like decent good feedback. Have you received yours yet? I am relatively new to this, only placed one order so far and want to try another vendor. Thank you 😊

I just placed my first order with Tuk, hoping for the best. Have you had any more updates? I'm curious to have an idea of many weeks it takes to arrive, but I do realize that everyone's experience will be slightly different.

Edited to add: oh man, I just saw the comment above mine basically asking the same thing. I'll keep an eye out for your answer there, don't feel obligated to respond to me as well.

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Squirt82
Back