ASC Angel Experience?

Ordered some R12mg (10 vials) and worked with Tuk. Very responsive. I've heard that ACI is notoriously slow as a shipping partner.

Ordered 9/16 and shipped out 9/18 after autumn festival. product arrived to shipping partner 9/24 (Compton, CA), and noted it departed on 9/26 to USPS. No updates since then. I am in California!

Anyone else run into this?

I have let Tuk know and also sent a note to ACI (again, notoriously slow and many threads on reddit.) Again, the team at ACS has been very responsive.

-G
I did finally arrive last week (week of 10/1). just don't be surprised when it says departed to USPS and nothing happens for several days, then boom its at your local post office.

Was just typing this up when the page refreshed!

The page is free. The app you do have to pay for, I believe.
Just wanted to say thank you again for this! I got my tracking # and as others have said, it just showed up as a label created at USPS, so I tried this! It did take a looong time to load (not sure what that says about my internet speed 🤔), but it did work and I can see it making its way now! Didn’t need the reassurance, but it is definitely a nice to have! 😊

Prices are not competitive at all. I chose them mainly due to ease of payment (I'm okay to pay a little more to not fuck with crypto), but you can DEFINITELY get it cheaper, just depends on what's important to you.

I agree. They are a great Chinese vendor 101: easy to order, easy to pay (also not using crypto here) and still a lot cheaper than single vial domestic :) I may get bolder later, but they have been a good gateway for me.

That tracking source you posted is superb, thank you!

Just wanted to say thank you again for this! I got my tracking # and as others have said, it just showed up as a label created at USPS, so I tried this! It did take a looong time to load (not sure what that says about my internet speed 🤔), but it did work and I can see it making its way now! Didn’t need the reassurance, but it is definitely a nice to have! 😊
you can also use 17track.net which i use for tracking packages

Back