China Based Chemical Companies Indicted for Alleged Fentanyl Manufacturing and Distribution

geoguy78

Reaction score
Looks like at least one of our peptide vendors made the list.... Can't say I'm surprised, this is probably fairly common.

Well shit I'm mad I gave them my business now
Maybe that's how they manage such low prices 😬

Wonder if we should nuke them from the vendor section @ZippityDooDah
They definitely won't be getting my business. Not just because of my moral qualms (I've lost two family members to fentanyl), but because I'd want degrees of separation from that kind of thing, and I imagine customs might be putting more effort into rooting their shipments out. Reading the indictment, it sounded just like a GLP sales transaction :oops:

Oh hell no. Imagine Tirz getting accidentally laced with something stronger than fent.

Protonitazene is estimated to be around 3 times more potent than fentanyl, though precise comparisons vary because protonitazene's effects are less studied. Fentanyl is already about 50 times stronger than heroin and 100 times stronger than morphine, so even slight differences in potency with substances like protonitazene can significantly raise overdose risks.

Because of this extreme potency, even small doses of protonitazene can lead to fatal respiratory depression, making it exceptionally dangerous when mixed with other substances or used unknowingly.

Looks like at least one of our peptide vendors made the list.... Can't say I'm surprised, this is probably fairly common.

That’s wild

They definitely won't be getting my business. Not just because of my moral qualms (I've lost two family members to fentanyl), but because I'd want degrees of separation from that kind of thing, and I imagine customs might be putting more effort into rooting their shipments out. Reading the indictment, it sounded just like a GLP sales transaction :oops:
I am so sorry for your loss. My boys are sick and tired of me warning about fentanyl. I tell them not to even take an ibuprofen from someone at this point. My oldest just went off to college and thankfully only drinks because he is an athlete. It is so scary...

Alan seems pretty adept at consumer relations, will be something to see him try to handle how this is about to blow up on their servers. Wonder if their recent shipping debacles have anything to with this.

SRY already earned a spot on my extensive list of vendors I'd never buy from after the altered test result came up a few weeks back. They also have some pretty unprofessional reps and some history of one of their reps leaving for another company and delivering crap products on the way out the door. But this latest development really takes this to a new level.

SRY already earned a spot on my extensive list of vendors I'd never buy from after the altered test result came up a few weeks back. They also have some pretty unprofessional reps and some history of one of their reps leaving for another company and delivering crap products on the way out the door. But this latest development really takes this to a new level.
Will also look good in an EL press release to scare the masses.

Would a Jano test pick this up?
You mean if it's contaminated with fentanyl? Nope. Unless you specifically tested for fentanyl that is.

My understanding is that the process for synthesizing peptides is very different than opioids though so I think the odds of cross contaminated peptides still seems low.

I feel responsible for this. My last 3 transactions -

1.Aminos research two days before zips post warning about them
2.Nexa right before the sterility debate blew up
3.And Sry late last week

I'll warn everyone about the next company I decide to use so you all can avoid them.
Oh, Dwight. I love the humor you bring to this forum.

I'm waiting on tirz & cagri from SRY. I didn't hear about the altered test result! Where can I find that info?
Never again, not with this shit going on.

Note that this doesn't mean there was an issue with the product in this particular case. But once a vendor starts messing with the very small number of checks we have to keep us safe, I'm done with them for good.

Back