China Based Chemical Companies Indicted for Alleged Fentanyl Manufacturing and Distribution

Note that this doesn't mean there was an issue with the product in this particular case. But once a vendor starts messing with the very small number of checks we have to keep us safe, I'm done with them for good.
Thanks for linking that. I totally agree!
On top of this, their communication the last week about orders delayed in customs has been terrible. I can assume the delay is because they are being heavily scrutinized due to the indictment.

Thanks for linking that. I totally agree!
On top of this, their communication the last week about orders delayed in customs has been terrible. I can assume the delay is because they are being heavily scrutinized due to the indictment.
I doubt they're using any identifiable information on their return address while selling illegal drugs.

They definitely won't be getting my business. Not just because of my moral qualms (I've lost two family members to fentanyl), but because I'd want degrees of separation from that kind of thing, and I imagine customs might be putting more effort into rooting their shipments out. Reading the indictment, it sounded just like a GLP sales transaction :oops:

I wonder if this will result in more scrutiny of packages coming from these suppliers to the US. Could impact our ability to receive peptides if authorities are worried that we're actually receiving fentanyl.

I don't know much about Crypto, but if the feds discovered the owner through the Crypto wallet that does not sound as discreet as most people believe crypto is. Scary to think the feds could have everyones info that sent them money.

This also blows up my theory that nobody we're buying from is actually manufacturing anything themselves.

“In June, Shanghai Senria New Materials Co. Ltd., doing business as Shanghai Senria Biotechnology Co. Ltd., based in the Fengxian District of Shanghai, China, was charged with attempted importation of protonitazene and attempted international money laundering, along with Zhenbo Han, a Chinese national, who was the alleged holder of the Bitcoin wallet associated with the company.”

I read their indictment, they’re being indicted for trafficking a chemical that can be used to make fentanyl. And in fact, the exact chem didn’t become finalized sched 1 until April 11, the WhatsApp convo used therein happened April 26th. Also, they tried to purchase many things from them and were told they didn’t deal in them. One curious thing, in the last convo, the rep asked them not to send payment until he could confirm the btc address was correct *after* work…? Then gave another, entirely different one. Seems like that’d be something you could confirm during work, but idk. Makes me wonder if 1/2 of them are scheming & the others aren’t. I guess we’ll see.

Not saying they’re *not* shady af, just laying out what I got from reading it.*

* law degree rec’d from LA Law and Law & Order

I don't know much about Crypto, but if the feds discovered the owner through the Crypto wallet that does not sound as discreet as most people believe crypto is. Scary to think the feds could have everyones info that sent them money.

This also blows up my theory that nobody we're buying from is actually manufacturing anything themselves.
This is what I'm thinking.

I wish we could get stickied posts of every controversial thing a company has done (and the company's response) at the top of every individual company's vendor thread. I personally wouldn't have ordered from sry if I knew about the recent test altering. I feel like I live on this site and still missed it.

Last edited:
Safer bet is to just trash anything purchased from this company. I mean, it all comes down to your risk tolerance.. but no do-overs with fentanyl contamination.
They weren’t dealing in fentanyl, they got popped for *almost* sending a chem that can be used in the manufacture of it. And that chem didn’t become sched 1 until 15 days before they got caught on WhatsApp making the deal.

I’m sure all the “all I care about is that the vendor supplied testing looks good, anything else isn’t my concern” folks are totally cool continuing to work with ‘em.

I'll bet the risk is low, I'm sure the narcotics aren't being put into vials, but it does make you wonder what substances are sharing the same equipment....
I'm still pretty sure both type of raws are received and stored in the same shelves and we know labelling mistakes can happen...

Back