China Based Chemical Companies Indicted for Alleged Fentanyl Manufacturing and Distribution

My point is that they do not know that it's peptides. They have a list of people who sent money to a company that is making controlled substances and saying its kitty litter and t-shirts
Seems like they'd need more probable cause than that to even get a search warrant (or especially to arrest) any given customer/buyer, especially when the vendor sells so many non-controlled peptides and such. Then again, I'm not a lawyer so who knows?

Last edited:
This is what I'm thinking.

I wish we could get stickied posts of every controversial thing a company has done (and the company's response) at the top of every individual company's vendor thread. I personally wouldn't have ordered from sry if I knew about the recent test altering. I feel like I live on this site and still missed it.
Hey that’s an awesome idea!! It would be extremely helpful and easier than always jumping from one thing to the next.

Seems like they'd need more probable cause than that to even get a search warrant (or especially to arrest) any given customer/buyer, especially when the vendor sells so many non-controlled peptides and such. Then again, I'm not a lawyer so who knows?
Feds don't care about Joe Blow that buys a $100 kit of MOTS-C using bitcoin.

Reply from Alan:

In response to your concerns, I will have an explanation here: sry currently has three main business departments, chemicals, peptides and laboratory reagents. In Shanghai, Shenzhen and Guangzhou Three cities and three departments are independent of each other.I am mainly responsible for the production and sales of peptide products. Please rest assured that this has nothing to do with us. In addition, when the sanctions were announced, the China government investigated all departments, including the peptide department. However, the products mentioned in the sanctions documents were legal chemicals in China at that time, but they were reprocessed into other products by criminals after arriving in the United States. Subsequently, the government suggested that the products mentioned in the documents be removed from the shelves, and a month later, the China government issued a document to control the products in the documents, but sry had been removed from the shelves and stopped selling for a month. Every year, the U.S. government has a list of sanctioned China enterprises, including many industries, but it is very important for a China enterprise to abide by the laws of China, so please rest assured.The factory has been producing normally, and the laboratory has been developing normally, including some special products. Our laboratory will also have the government's request for help in testing and analysis.Please return to calm. If you want to know more, you can talk to me privately. Of course, if someone is uneasy about asking for a refund, we will implement it immediately.

I think name brand is ok. My understanding is that they source their chemicals from a company in Sweden or something like that, and of course they will have a high standard for purity, sterility.
Nope. They do not source from Sweden. They source and manufacture in CHINA. They source from companies like WuXi AppTec.

Much of the active base ingredient used in Eli Lilly & Co.'s Zepbound and Mounjaro medicines is produced by WuXi AppTec Co.

Lilly’s contractor and partner, WuXi AppTec

Eli Lilly is spending $200 million to expand its manufacturing facility in Suzhou, China, where it will produce its in-demand Type 2 diabetes and obesity drugs.

Reply from Alan:

In response to your concerns, I will have an explanation here: sry currently has three main business departments, chemicals, peptides and laboratory reagents. In Shanghai, Shenzhen and Guangzhou Three cities and three departments are independent of each other.I am mainly responsible for the production and sales of peptide products. Please rest assured that this has nothing to do with us. In addition, when the sanctions were announced, the China government investigated all departments, including the peptide department. However, the products mentioned in the sanctions documents were legal chemicals in China at that time, but they were reprocessed into other products by criminals after arriving in the United States. Subsequently, the government suggested that the products mentioned in the documents be removed from the shelves, and a month later, the China government issued a document to control the products in the documents, but sry had been removed from the shelves and stopped selling for a month. Every year, the U.S. government has a list of sanctioned China enterprises, including many industries, but it is very important for a China enterprise to abide by the laws of China, so please rest assured.The factory has been producing normally, and the laboratory has been developing normally, including some special products. Our laboratory will also have the government's request for help in testing and analysis.Please return to calm. If you want to know more, you can talk to me privately. Of course, if someone is uneasy about asking for a refund, we will implement it immediately.
DAMAGE CONTROL - I think they knew exactly what they were supplying, what it was for and to who.

Reply from Alan:

idk this reads as a pretty reasonable reply to me. i don't think he even had to reply and explain but it's nice that he did anyways.

idk this reads as a pretty reasonable reply to me. i don't think he even had to reply and explain but it's nice that he did anyways.
His company, albeit supposedly a different department, is sneaking Fentanyl precursors through customs, selling via bitcoin to the cartels for Fentanyl production. Nice he deflected to preserve his peptide sales though.

DAMAGE CONTROL - I think they knew exactly what they were supplying, what it was for and to who.
I mean, you have to think that at least some of your money is funneled to/thru org crime for this and other illegal things. Do you really think all the other vendors hands are clean? Come on.

Looks like at least one of our peptide vendors made the list.... Can't say I'm surprised, this is probably fairly common.

Wow. I wonder now if I'll get what I ordered? GLP NOT fentanyl!

His company, albeit supposedly a different department, is sneaking Fentanyl precursors through customs, selling via bitcoin to the cartels for Fentanyl production. Nice he deflected to preserve his peptide sales though.
wasn't fentanyl, it was something similar to fentanyl that was legal 15 days before the sale happened lol. and we're buying peptides via bitcoin that are snuck through customers as well? idk what you're bothered by here, lol.

also what's so unbelievable about having 3 different departments which focus on 3 different things under a single corporate umbrella? i'm not gonna go digging to confirm but it sounds like each department is in 3 different locations so the concern around lab contamination doesn't exactly sound like a realistic thing.

I mean, you have to think that at least some of your money is funneled to/thru org crime for this and other illegal things. Do you really think all the other vendors hands are clean? Come on
Agree, likely some of them.. but once revealed can you in good conscious personally keep sending them any business?

wasn't fentanyl, it was something similar to fentanyl that was legal 15 days before the sale happened lol. and we're buying peptides via bitcoin that are snuck through customers as well? idk what you're bothered by here, lol.

also what's so unbelievable about having 3 different departments which focus on 3 different things under a single corporate umbrella? i'm not gonna go digging to confirm but it sounds like each department is in 3 different locations so the concern around lab contamination doesn't exactly sound like a realistic thing.
Why would you trust anything they tell you? Why support a company supplying the drugs killing our kids.

1730087053219.png

If what the rep from SRY said about their company structure is true, there's no reason to believe the Peptide division knew what the chemicals division was up to. Anyone whose worked for a large enough company can tell you that at some point businesses get too big for that kind of transparency.

HOWEVER, there is absolutely no way this company was selling a fentanyl precursor after direct fentanyl production was made illegal on accident. They knew exactly what and who it was for. Why else would they ask for payment in Bitcoin? Is that how Eli Lilly pays their manufacturers?

Back