China Based Chemical Companies Indicted for Alleged Fentanyl Manufacturing and Distribution

SRY undercut GYC by $20 in the recent GB and GYC leaked this indictment

Over $20
984ea5.jpg

edit: bleh, i went to fast and read that as QSC, and not GYC. oh well. tracy still sits the peptide throne.

Last edited:
Crypto is not discreet at all. A quick Google will provide plenty of examples of people being connected to their transaction activity and going to jail.
Crypto can be discreet if you look into it. You would have to obtain crypto without KYC and to a wallet that hasn't had other transactions. You can look up a lot of stuff about getting anonymous crypto.

Crypto can be discreet if you look into it. You would have to obtain crypto without KYC and to a wallet that hasn't had other transactions. You can look up a lot of stuff about getting anonymous crypto.
Still even, unless you used a mixer that hasn't been breached yet (you usually don't know).

But none of this matter, I don't think feds will go to that extent to arrest peptide buyers

I know, but most people don't do that. It takes a lot of work and you need to be very careful to keep everything separate. It also only takes one mistake to mess up everything.

Yeah, maybe not impossible aha, but less likely
I understand your point but the compounding pharmacies have been technically following FDA regs and I don't know if it's on this forum, but in that other social media site people here don't like, it's a fkn circus at these places. Credit cards hacked, orders delayed by weeks, orders arriving frozen, people receiving the same Rx from two pharmacies (only charged once), now people are complaining their new shipment of tirz isn't as effective, they think it's off somehow, there was one case where the vial injector was underfilling the third vial only, one time where the pharmacy shipped product chilled by literal otterpops...
FDA regulated pharmacies

I understand your point but the compounding pharmacies have been technically following FDA regs and I don't know if it's on this forum, but in that other social media site people here don't like, it's a fkn circus at these places. Credit cards hacked, orders delayed by weeks, orders arriving frozen, people receiving the same Rx from two pharmacies (only charged once), now people are complaining their new shipment of tirz isn't as effective, they think it's off somehow, there was one case where the vial injector was underfilling the third vial only, one time where the pharmacy shipped product chilled by literal otterpops...
FDA regulated pharmacies
lmao i remember the otterpop saga just like it was yesterday. good times.

FDA regulated pharmacies

Yikes! Some of those people would be better off buying from the grey market.

My personal favorite is that one place will open a 10-pack of syringes and send you 4-5 unpackaged, individual syringes that match your dosing schedule. Like how is that ok? Just single, open syringes in your shipment

FDA regulated pharmacies
Yeah, you're right, I feel like even compound may not follow the rules either. I'm in Canada and here there's no such things

You're right that it does not really seem to be better with compound, what about name brand?

I think name brand is ok. My understanding is that they source their chemicals from a company in Sweden or something like that, and of course they will have a high standard for purity, sterility.

I think name brand is ok. My understanding is that they source their chemicals from a company in Sweden or something like that, and of course they will have a high standard for purity, sterility.
I also understand they've outsourced their direct to consumer operation to a third party pharmacy...in Canada you're probably buying from a retail pharmacy but if you go direct, some issues still possible

Arrest peptide buyers for what? Peptides aren't controlled substances.
My point is that they do not know that it's peptides. They have a list of people who sent money to a company that is making controlled substances and saying its kitty litter and t-shirts

Back