Clear Protein

moonpies4misfits

Reaction score
I'm getting tired of shakes and bars. I try to get protein through food as much as I can but with little appetite, it's hard to hit my protein goals that way. Does anyone have a clear protein that they really like? Preferably one without stevia. Literally every other sweetener option is fine.

I'm getting tired of shakes and bars. I try to get protein through food as much as I can but with little appetite, it's hard to hit my protein goals that way. Does anyone have a clear protein that they really like? Preferably one without stevia. Literally every other sweetener option is fine.
Not clear, but not a shake. The strawberry/watermelon is the only flavor I like.

Not clear, but not a shake. The strawberry/watermelon is the only flavor I like.

Thanks! I think all of these types are still considered "clear protein" as they're mostly transparent to a degree. The price on these is good too! Some of the ones I looked at are expensive as hell so I'm hesitant to buy without getting to try them first Watermelon is usually one of my go-to flavors too 🤤

I drink seeq with the watermelon and strawberry lemonade flavors. I usually have one seeq and one fairlife shake every day. that gets me to base of 67g every day. I eat 80-100g for the rest.

I drink seeq with the watermelon and strawberry lemonade flavors. I usually have one seeq and one fairlife shake every day. that gets me to base of 67g every day. I eat 80-100g for the rest.
How would you rate it's sweetness? I saw some people on reddit say it was overwhelming sweet for them, but taste is highly subjective 🤷‍♀️ I just sent them and oath an email asking if they ever plan on sampler packs.

I’m a big fan of this one. Mix 4 scoops in a milk jug, shake it like it owes you money. And just randomly chug it down throughout the day 👍

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    639 KB · Views: 50
I’m a big fan of this one. Mix 4 scoops in a milk jug, shake it like it owes you money. And just randomly chug it down throughout the day 👍
It took me looking a second time to see what all was going on in that pic. 😂 Ahh I miss those days.

ya'll can drink these without disrupting your digestion? my stomach is turning over at the thought. I can't take that much concentrated protein without something to dilute it - shakes work ok because I can add plant milk or fruit. 20mg of protein in water would not work for me.

ya'll can drink these without disrupting your digestion? my stomach is turning over at the thought. I can't take that much concentrated protein without something to dilute it - shakes work ok because I can add plant milk or fruit. 20mg of protein in water would not work for me.
I haven't tried any yet myself, but I can tolerate bone broth just fine as well as collagen in my black tea.

How would you rate it's sweetness? I saw some people on reddit say it was overwhelming sweet for them, but taste is highly subjective 🤷‍♀️ I just sent them and oath an email asking if they ever plan on sampler packs.
seeq does sampler packs from their website. I dilute it about 3x more than the recommended amount.

I like the oath brand better than seeq. Check it out!

Well, yea. Never been a fan of the clear ones, the taste tends to be too strong for me
Gotcha. I was specifically looking for clear recs because I'm just getting really sick of shakes 😂 I've never been a big dairy drinker, so my threshold for milky tasting drinks is not that great. It was fine when I was drinking the occasional shake or just in the morning, but drinking them more than once a day is getting old really fast.

Got
Gotcha. I was specifically looking for clear recs because I'm just getting really sick of shakes 😂 I've never been a big dairy drinker, so my threshold for milky tasting drinks is not that great. It was fine when I was drinking the occasional shake or just in the morning, but drinking them more than once a day is getting old really fast.
Gotcha, some of the whey isolate/hydro tastes are not milky at all. But the taste is ass in my opinion, or you just have to mix it so thin the amount becomes too much.

If price is not an issue, look for smoothie protein shakes made off of chicken breast for example. Those are great, but not super cheap

report back! I can tolerate a certain amount of bone broth or collagen in my coffee, but 10g worth of protein is probably my upper limit if nothing else is mixed in.
I’m in the same boat as you. I can tolerate shakes fairly well if I go slow but powders create an allergic reaction in my esophagus unless I take a sip every 15 minutes.

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yanaga
Back