Current henan order ineffective

Goreandglitter

Reaction score
I ordered 10x30 in march. Switched over and for the last month I’ve had zero side effects. Zero suppression. Nada. Upped my dose still nothing. I went back to a vial of my last order from them and it works great. Soo that was a waste of $560. I emailed Cora let’s see if they want to fix this.

What mg was ineffective? Cap color? Are you a member of PTDS?

You should look into it. If I'm not mistaken that mg and cap color will be going off for testing. Goodkitty over at peppys can get you started in the right direction.

You should look into it. If I'm not mistaken that mg and cap color will be going off for testing. Goodkitty over at peppys can get you started in the right direction.

I’m just not a joiner do not wish to be in any chats or join any groups. I can assure you the batch I received this time is ineffective.

I’m just not a joiner do not wish to be in any chats or join any groups. I can assure you the batch I received this time is ineffective.
It’s just a forum, not a chat room. Provides really useful information collected about vendors in tidy spreadsheets along with reports from its community so problematic vendors as well as solid vendors can come to light (TBD w/XCE gone), and also reports out group testing results on a delay, unless they are failed results which are posted right away for the safety of the community.

See this post if you missed it:

It’s just a forum, not a chat room. Provides really useful information collected about vendors in tidy spreadsheets along with reports from its community so problematic vendors as well as solid vendors can come to light (TBD w/XCE gone), and also reports out group testing results on a delay, unless they are failed results which are posted right away for the safety of the community.

Grendel. that's precisely the sort of info I've been looking for :)
Can you provide the original peppys forum link please?

Grendel. that's precisely the sort of info I've been looking for :)
Can you provide the original peppys forum link please?
Removing answer to keep it more private. Send me a message if you missed it.

Last edited:
I

I saw the post …. I’m willing to bet if 15mg was the underdosed the 30 I ordered was much more. I ordered from a new supplier.

THANK YOU @Goreandhlitter and you @PrimroseHill for the very helpful reports on HT product quality.

Reliable User Reports like yours may be the most important feature of this forum for me.

Pity about the undeserved harassment; like evil, cave-dwellers are always with us.
They got tests back they are significantly under dosing. But it was incredibly obvious to me. I just ordered from a new supplier I’ll share if it’s good stuff.

My HT Sema 10 is the exactly the same. I doubled the dose and it's still like water. Went back to some leftover X and it works perfectly. Makes you wonder what is actually in some of their stuff?? 😩
Exactly I went way up and now it’s effective. But I have an old order from Henan I switched back to and it worked great. I think when they got more popular they started under dosing. I just ordered from a new supplier.. I’ll share if it’s good stuff

Exactly I went way up and now it’s effective. But I have an old order from Henan I switched back to and it worked great. I think when they got more popular they started under dosing. I just ordered from a new supplier.. I’ll share if it’s good stuff
How high up have you gone up to get it to work? I've doubled it (taking 5 mg when my usual dose is 2.4) and it's still not working.

Curious, what do you think the batting average is for getting swindled buying in the China market? I have gotten 5 good kits and 1 clearly bad one (dismal on purity and severely underdosed) on viewing Jano reports (publicly released from PTDS).

Three of the good kits were XCE though, so no comfort in having secured those as any indication of how things will go-

Back