Dionysos spreadsheet

Watching all this back and forth knowing I saw the Oct 15 update well after it was removed, haha.

The PDFs still show up on his google drive.

Search your browser history, or just ask him for a link via DM. I think if he really wanted it gone, he'd take it down from his google drive.... but as of about 30 seconds ago I see a copy of it updated on the 20th.

The PDFs still show up on his google drive.

Search your browser history, or just ask him for a link via DM. I think if he really wanted it gone, he'd take it down from his google drive.... but as of about 30 seconds ago I see a copy of it updated on the 20th.
He's really digging snp. Is on both the US and CN list. One at the top (most recent update, the other highlighted green).

He's really digging snp. Is on both the US and CN list. One at the top (recent update, the other highlighted green).

Uh... without getting too deep into the weeds he was being intentionally saucy when he did that. You can find the exchange that prompted it in the other thread. That's also when things stopped being in alphabetical order.

Uh... without getting too deep into the weeds he was being intentionally saucy when he did that. You can find the exchange that prompted it in the other thread. That's also when things stopped being in alphabetical order.
Haha I missed it. Haven't looked at the sheet or even tried reading through the threads.

I think he should just unapologetically put the links back in his profile.

Let people quack. Who gives a flying fuck?

1729480269313.png

Back