Embarrassed and Relieved

m100568

Registered
Reaction score
When I first started I bought a 60mg kit of Tirz from Cantydes on sale. Only later did I learn more and see all of the negative remarks. I'm embarrassed that I didn't learn more before I made the purchase. I finally had the nerve to send it out for testing. I just got the COA back from TrustPointe (Peptidetest.com). 60.56mg mass and 99.389% pure. I'm relieved and happy that I got what I paid for.

When I first started I bought a 60mg kit of Tirz from Cantydes on sale. Only later did I learn more and see all of the negative remarks. I'm embarrassed that I didn't learn more before I made the purchase. I finally had the nerve to send it out for testing. I just got the COA back from TrustPointe (Peptidetest.com). 60.56mg mass and 99.389% pure. I'm relieved and happy that I got what I paid for.
I’m glad you got good results. That’s what matters.

I looked at Cantydes when I first started, thought about ordering because it looked easy but then luckily saw some of the early freakouts here. Don't be embarrassed! Knowing how to navigate these situations isn't something we are born with. Glad the testing worked out OK! 👍

Back