Kits4Less's Vitamin B Complex Powder Review

brentm

Reaction score
I suppose this is a review of both Kits4Less and their Vitamin B complex powder.

Order was easy. I used Ethereum to pay for my order.

1.jpg

There's my order. I didn't order the Anavar but I ordered another product they carry. It looks like they mixed up my order, so this will be interesting to see how they handle it.

It was 70 bucks for 10 Vials. Each vial has 5 doses in it. I was looking for B-Vitamins and considering "Veterinary" route. Then this popped up. So what the heck?

2.jpg

The box QR code goes to a sketchy website. http://www.gncgx.com/ - it doesn't authenticate the product like I thought it would. Sketchy because the connection isn't secure and all browsers, by default, warn if you're going to an unencrypted site (SSL). Also sketchy because their website contains a bunch of spelling errors. And mostly discusses skin whitening products. I can't find this product on the website.

Example:
1728064793957.png

Uhh... ok.

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

The box says it's made in France. But it feels more like China to me with the sketchy website with broken english and no SSL cert.

Probably should have looked into all that before I took my first dose huh? LOL.

I was looking at these the other day but it doesn't say if the B12 is Methylcobalamin or Cyanocobalamin so I passed. Still trying to decide where to get some Methyl B12 from, but I have a doctors appointment on Wednesday and I'm gonna see if I can just get a script as I've previously been diagnosed with low B12 and I'm also gonna bring up that Ive recently learned I have a MTRR gene mutation.

I was looking at these the other day but it doesn't say if the B12 is Methylcobalamin or Cyanocobalamin so I passed. Still trying to decide where to get some Methyl B12 from, but I have a doctors appointment on Wednesday and I'm gonna see if I can just get a script as I've previously been diagnosed with low B12 and I'm also gonna bring up that Ive recently learned I have a MTRR gene mutation.

I'd guess it's Cyanocobalamin (cheaper).

I found their main site. It's just as sketchy as the skin bleaching site.

And as I suspected Prost is Chinese with (France) in their name. PROST PHARMA (FRANCE) CO.,LTD

So yeah, not sure how I feel about this now...

Did you end up trying the b12? I spent a few bucks buying something from them to try it out after looking very closely at the item. Maybe I'll get some free anavar? Not sure I would want to take that but I guess free is free

And as I suspected Prost is Chinese with (France) in their name. PROST PHARMA (FRANCE) CO.,LTD

Big yikes. I'm a little shocked that they would send something like that to a customer. I bought some Lipo-C (B12+ some other vitamins) from Nexaph but haven't sent it for testing yet. I wanted to send it once I got some items from ASC, but I can ship it off early if that would be helpful to you @brentm.

Big yikes. I'm a little shocked that they would send something like that to a customer. I bought some Lipo-C (B12+ some other vitamins) from Nexaph but haven't sent it for testing yet. I wanted to send it once I got some items from ASC, but I can ship it off early if that would be helpful to you @brentm.

Thank you. I don't want to do any Lipo-C though. I appreciate the thought.

Did you end up trying the b12? I spent a few bucks buying something from them to try it out after looking very closely at the item. Maybe I'll get some free anavar? Not sure I would want to take that but I guess free is free

Yeah, you can have my Anavar. I don't really know what to do with it.

I did recon one of the B-12s. I'm sketched out enough on it not to try it again and go with something a little more legit feeling. I found some overseas pharmacies that will ship and take crypto payments. Or I can just order from my provider and pay 75 bucks for 10 shots of Hallandale lyophilized. I'll probably do that in the future.

They did make my order right eventually. So no complaints about the company.

The B complex they ship is a little sketchy. I suppose it'd be better if they had it tested.

Thank you. I don't want to do any Lipo-C though. I appreciate the thought.

Yeah, you can have my Anavar. I don't really know what to do with it.

I did recon one of the B-12s. I'm sketched out enough on it not to try it again and go with something a little more legit feeling. I found some overseas pharmacies that will ship and take crypto payments. Or I can just order from my provider and pay 75 bucks for 10 shots of Hallandale lyophilized. I'll probably do that in the future.

They did make my order right eventually. So no complaints about the company.

The B complex they ship is a little sketchy. I suppose it'd be better if they had it tested.
Haha thanks I'm good, kinda makes you wonder if it's anavar in the end. Thanks for the update.

Haha thanks I'm good, kinda makes you wonder if it's anavar in the end. Thanks for the update.

I don't doubt it's anavar. I just don't need it. All their labels look the same and have this weird reflective effect to them. So no surprise they just mixed up labels.

I don't doubt it's anavar. I just don't need it. All their labels look the same and have this weird reflective effect to them. So no surprise they just mixed up labels.
Just need another stone in life, you know?

I suppose this is a review of both Kits4Less and their Vitamin B complex powder.

Order was easy. I used Ethereum to pay for my order.

View attachment 2444

There's my order. I didn't order the Anavar but I ordered another product they carry. It looks like they mixed up my order, so this will be interesting to see how they handle it.

It was 70 bucks for 10 Vials. Each vial has 5 doses in it. I was looking for B-Vitamins and considering "Veterinary" route. Then this popped up. So what the heck?

View attachment 2445

The box QR code goes to a sketchy website. http://www.gncgx.com/ - it doesn't authenticate the product like I thought it would. Sketchy because the connection isn't secure and all browsers, by default, warn if you're going to an unencrypted site (SSL). Also sketchy because their website contains a bunch of spelling errors. And mostly discusses skin whitening products. I can't find this product on the website.

Example:
View attachment 2446

Uhh... ok.

View attachment 2447

View attachment 2448

View attachment 2449

The box says it's made in France. But it feels more like China to me with the sketchy website with broken english and no SSL cert.

Probably should have looked into all that before I took my first dose huh? LOL.
Years ago I did the vet route... burned like a MF.

Well it appears you've chosen the only item on all of Kits4Less website that isnt 3rd party tested, and Im guessing thats because Prost Pharma is a fairly well-known Chinese pharma company. They updated their website here: https://www.prost-pharma.com/ and you can see they make pretty common medicines for the general population. Kits4Less is well known in the UGL space for being meticulous with his testing, and he stands by his products. He's even admitted to trashing entire batches of HGH/peptides if they dont test up to par.

I have been using the lyophilized B-Vitamins from Kits/Prost for the last year, and have never had an issue. Recent blood work shows that my B-Vitamins are well within the healthy range, so somethings working, and I'm not taking oral B-vitamins to supplement either.

Finding a lyophilized form of B-Vitamins is very rare in the market, thats why I jumped on these. Theres a ton of advantages to using them in lyophilized format, vs ordering some random pre-mixed concoction off the internet and praying the stated levels are somewhat accurate:
1. Stability - Lyophilization helps preserve the vitamins' potency and shelf life by removing moisture, which can degrade nutrients.
2. Absorption - Some studies suggest that freeze-drying can enhance the bioavailability of certain nutrients, making them easier for the body to absorb.
3. Unknown additives - Pre-mixed vitamins may contain fillers, preservatives, or artificial colors, whereas lyophilized options may be more pure.

All in all, dont see a reason to worry about anything you purchase from their site, and feel you would be happy with your purchase if you gave them a shot.

Cheers

Well it appears you've chosen the only item on all of Kits4Less website that isnt 3rd party tested, and Im guessing thats because Prost Pharma is a fairly well-known Chinese pharma company. They updated their website here: https://www.prost-pharma.com/ and you can see they make pretty common medicines for the general population. Kits4Less is well known in the UGL space for being meticulous with his testing, and he stands by his products. He's even admitted to trashing entire batches of HGH/peptides if they dont test up to par.

I have been using the lyophilized B-Vitamins from Kits/Prost for the last year, and have never had an issue. Recent blood work shows that my B-Vitamins are well within the healthy range, so somethings working, and I'm not taking oral B-vitamins to supplement either.

Finding a lyophilized form of B-Vitamins is very rare in the market, thats why I jumped on these. Theres a ton of advantages to using them in lyophilized format, vs ordering some random pre-mixed concoction off the internet and praying the stated levels are somewhat accurate:
1. Stability - Lyophilization helps preserve the vitamins' potency and shelf life by removing moisture, which can degrade nutrients.
2. Absorption - Some studies suggest that freeze-drying can enhance the bioavailability of certain nutrients, making them easier for the body to absorb.
3. Unknown additives - Pre-mixed vitamins may contain fillers, preservatives, or artificial colors, whereas lyophilized options may be more pure.

All in all, dont see a reason to worry about anything you purchase from their site, and feel you would be happy with your purchase if you gave them a shot.

Cheers
Thanks for the info! I've seen kits4less on another forum or two which is why I tried them out with one product to start with. This makes me feel more confident!

Thanks for the info! I've seen kits4less on another forum or two which is why I tried them out with one product to start with. This makes me feel more confident!
Absolutely, the guy Ben who runs is it is a good dude, and hes my go to for anything domestic i need in a hurry. Youre in good hands!

Good luck!

Back