Kits4Less's Vitamin B Complex Powder Review

brentm

Reaction score
I suppose this is a review of both Kits4Less and their Vitamin B complex powder.

Order was easy. I used Ethereum to pay for my order.

1.jpg

There's my order. I didn't order the Anavar but I ordered another product they carry. It looks like they mixed up my order, so this will be interesting to see how they handle it.

It was 70 bucks for 10 Vials. Each vial has 5 doses in it. I was looking for B-Vitamins and considering "Veterinary" route. Then this popped up. So what the heck?

2.jpg

The box QR code goes to a sketchy website. http://www.gncgx.com/ - it doesn't authenticate the product like I thought it would. Sketchy because the connection isn't secure and all browsers, by default, warn if you're going to an unencrypted site (SSL). Also sketchy because their website contains a bunch of spelling errors. And mostly discusses skin whitening products. I can't find this product on the website.

Example:
1728064793957.png

Uhh... ok.

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

The box says it's made in France. But it feels more like China to me with the sketchy website with broken english and no SSL cert.

Probably should have looked into all that before I took my first dose huh? LOL.

I was looking at these the other day but it doesn't say if the B12 is Methylcobalamin or Cyanocobalamin so I passed. Still trying to decide where to get some Methyl B12 from, but I have a doctors appointment on Wednesday and I'm gonna see if I can just get a script as I've previously been diagnosed with low B12 and I'm also gonna bring up that Ive recently learned I have a MTRR gene mutation.

I was looking at these the other day but it doesn't say if the B12 is Methylcobalamin or Cyanocobalamin so I passed. Still trying to decide where to get some Methyl B12 from, but I have a doctors appointment on Wednesday and I'm gonna see if I can just get a script as I've previously been diagnosed with low B12 and I'm also gonna bring up that Ive recently learned I have a MTRR gene mutation.

I'd guess it's Cyanocobalamin (cheaper).

I found their main site. It's just as sketchy as the skin bleaching site.

And as I suspected Prost is Chinese with (France) in their name. PROST PHARMA (FRANCE) CO.,LTD

So yeah, not sure how I feel about this now...

Did you end up trying the b12? I spent a few bucks buying something from them to try it out after looking very closely at the item. Maybe I'll get some free anavar? Not sure I would want to take that but I guess free is free

Back