Kits4Less's Vitamin B Complex Powder Review

Too bad they only offer crypto options for payment. I simply don't feel like messing around with that otherwise I might give them a try.

Magic internet money.

I actually prefer it over giving them my credit card. I'm sure half the sites that take your credit card in shady sectors are either compromised or they're selling your card data down the line. And you end up with the hassle of flagging fraudulent transactions, getting new cards, updating autopays etc everywhere.

I honestly don't know how everyone doesn't have at least some amount of money they can afford on an exchange ready to use when necessary. Especially when Bitcoin is knocking on the door of 70 grand.

Magic internet money.

I actually prefer it over giving them my credit card. I'm sure half the sites that take your credit card in shady sectors are either compromised or they're selling your card data down the line. And you end up with the hassle of flagging fraudulent transactions, getting new cards, updating autopays etc everywhere.

I honestly don't know how everyone doesn't have at least some amount of money they can afford on an exchange ready to use when necessary. Especially when Bitcoin is knocking on the door of 70 grand.
Different strokes for different folks I guess.

My actual preferred method is to use PayPal as a payment method thus putting an extra layer between my card and the site. Virtual card numbers are another option that I can use as well.

Granted not dropping a thousand bucks or so into Bitcoin back when I first heard of it when it was around 2 bucks was one of the bigger misses in my life, but so was not buying Apple stock right before the iPhone launched.

Different strokes for different folks I guess.

My actual preferred method is to use PayPal as a payment method thus putting an extra layer between my card and the site. Virtual card numbers are another option that I can use as well.

Granted not dropping a thousand bucks or so into Bitcoin back when I first heard of it when it was around 2 bucks was one of the bigger misses in my life, but so was not buying Apple stock right before the iPhone launched.

Agree. Paypal is nice to buffer your credit card details. Not always possible and some places will want a Friend and Family gift though PP.

Regarding Bitcoin. The prospect of being a "wholecoiner" today is out of reach for many. Even if you had bought in when it was a couple bucks. It has been "hard to hold" with what most would say is extreme volatility.

Most chains have pre-mined a large number of coins. Bitcoin is probably one of the few that didn't premine. So if you jump into an alt coin, you're looking down the barrel of a minority group owning a large portion of spendable tokens.

Having said that, you don't even really have to expose yourself to the volatility with an exchange. You could just keep cash there.... and convert to Tether when you want to spend it on shady shit.

Most chains have pre-mined a large number of coins. Bitcoin is probably one of the few that didn't premine. So if you jump into an alt coin, you're looking down the barrel of a minority group owning a large portion of spendable tokens.
Don't get me started... The tokenomics on most projects since 2018 is borderline robbery, and it's just getting worse xD

I was looking at these the other day but it doesn't say if the B12 is Methylcobalamin or Cyanocobalamin so I passed. Still trying to decide where to get some Methyl B12 from, but I have a doctors appointment on Wednesday and I'm gonna see if I can just get a script as I've previously been diagnosed with low B12 and I'm also gonna bring up that Ive recently learned I have a MTRR gene mutation.
I went compound route for MIC+B12. Accidentally got it from AlanMeds, and within minutes realized I'd bought the synthetic instead of the methylated and quickly cancelled.

Eden sells the methylated version.

I went compound route for MIC+B12. Accidentally got it from AlanMeds, and within minutes realized I'd bought the synthetic instead of the methylated and quickly cancelled.

Eden sells the methylated version.

I traced down a few overseas pharmacies that sell the methylated version in ampules.

It's an old, but regularly updated thread on a fairly mature forum. So I think that reliable list is likely mostly probably legit.

But if you go to each of them and search for methylcobalamin. Some of the pharmacies are inexpensive, and some are more expensive.

I do have an incoming order from AllDayChemist. I probably should have held off on that order bc I didn't put enough thought into my order.

But it is kind of a cool list of pharmacies to browse through.

Personally, I'm not going to run my credit card through any of those sites. I'll only buy if they take crypto or some way to pay where they don't see any of my credit card info.

Back