Fatigue

Just started on a b12 pill. Hoping to see some positive effects. Don’t get fatigued too badly, but will the day after the shot.

I was going to go for the B12 but had my labs done first and my B12 is normal.... it's my B1 that's low! So I'm taking B1 supplement

Curious to know, the Lipo-C with B12 how is it stored ? In fridge, outside fridge, once used how long it last ? All those good details.

Thanks in advance?

Curious to know, the Lipo-C with B12 how is it stored ? In fridge, outside fridge, once used how long it last ? All those good details.

Thanks in advance?
Cool, dark and dry storage - ie. in a drawer.

Not sure how long it lasts but the standard line is probably 30 days after the first puncture. I plan to use mine until it's gone. If you get the Pegasus version that includes NAD+, definitely don't put it in the fridge as it will gel up.

or switch to Reta ...
The feeling is the same on Reta for me, does it help you? I’ve tried B12 doesn’t seem to help, from what I saw commented on peppys is to use methylene blue.

Attachments

• IMG_9563.png
    IMG_9563.png
    810.2 KB · Views: 7
The feeling is the same on Reta for me, does it help you? I’ve tried B12 doesn’t seem to help, from what I saw commented on peppys is to use methylene blue.
Im luckily still happy with Sema effects, had no reason to switch to more expensive drugs yet, just sharing what I have learned from the experiences of others ...

I had a little bit of fatigue (among others mild side effects) on Sema, but B12 oral + B complex + multivitamins with mineral + electrolytes was enough for me to feel OK. But injectable form of B12 is something worth trying if your fatigue is really bad as many users have reported it helps them a lot!

I went to get my blood work vitamin levels checked. Fatigue has gone since B1 vitd3 and I'm going to add in magnesium possibly

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrosa
Back