Fatigue

I see a lot of people saying B12 or B12 + MIC has resolved their fatigue. It does not for me. I take injections twice a week and they help the rest of the week, however, the day after the shot I am wiped out. Protein, electrolytes, water - all good. I think, for me, it's just the price of admission.

I see a lot of people saying B12 or B12 + MIC has resolved their fatigue. It does not for me. I take injections twice a week and they help the rest of the week, however, the day after the shot I am wiped out. Protein, electrolytes, water - all good. I think, for me, it's just the price of admission.
It doesn't work for my rs, either. NAD also does not energize them. But RS is an odd duck....lidocaine also only works at 5x the dose for them 😔
One of these days, I'm going to find some weird supplement or pep that knocks RS back into the ring 🤣

Take a look at SS-31, completely cured my RS's fatigue (stacked with LIPO-C/B12). Not a long-term solution but it could give you 3-4 weeks until you adapt to your current GLP dosage. You can then cycle off for a while and start researching it again.

Take a look at SS-31, completely cured my RS's fatigue (stacked with LIPO-C/B12). Not a long-term solution but it could give you 3-4 weeks until you adapt to your current GLP dosage. You can then cycle off for a while and start researching it again.
I know this was for OP, but I wanted to thank you for the info. I have an order in for a kit of SS31 right now. Hopefully it energizes my RS🤞

*edit: grammar

I know this was for OP, but I wanted to thank you for the info. I have an order in for a kit of SS31 right now. Hopefully it energizes my RS🤞

*edit: grammar
I titrated my RS up slowly, over. a period of about two weeks. 500mcg, 1.5mg, 2mg all of the way to 4mg today, where I will stay for about another two weeks (or until my current vial runs out).

I when I titrated too quickly my RS lost the focus that comes with this pep. It was a little too much. Some researchers start at 4mg but there is no way that would have went well for my RS.

I titrated my RS up slowly, over. a period of about two weeks. 500mcg, 1.5mg, 2mg all of the way to 4mg today, where I will stay for about another two weeks (or until my current vial runs out).

I when I titrated too quickly my RS lost the focus that comes with this pep. It was a little too much. Some researchers start at 4mg but there is no way that would have went well for my RS.
Noted, thank you!

Back