Feedback on AC Peptides?

PerpetuallyTired

Registered
Reaction score
I placed an order for TZ and Reta from AC last night after seeing they had COA's listed, and multiple positive comments,

I decided to do some more research today, and I noticed that they weren't listed as one of the third party verified COA providers on the "US GLP-1 Price vs Quality" PDF, despite seemingly providing them. Then I saw a reddit post claiming they faked or altered their COA's. I take most things I see on the internet with a grain of salt, but considering it's something that goes into your body, I'm trying to be extra cautious here.

Can anyone provide any feedback or experiences from working with their products before?

Also, pre-emptive apologies if this question has been asked and answered before. I tried to search, but the xenforo search system isn't exactly perfect lol.

Is this what you're talking about?

FYI for the future, I found that by searching for "AC Peptides". The search here works just like Google, in that, if you put a phrase in quotes, it returns results that contain the entire phrase, not just individual words. Searching for AC Peptides without quotes probably brought you 1000000 posts that all contain the word "peptide".

Happy hunting.

Is this what you're talking about?

FYI for the future, I found that by searching for "AC Peptides". The search here works just like Google, in that, if you put a phrase in quotes, it returns results that contain the entire phrase, not just individual words. Searching for AC Peptides without quotes probably brought you 1000000 posts that all contain the word "peptide".

Happy hunting.
Thanks. And yes, I did just that, but still didn't see a lot of results. The post you linked seems to be referencing what I had seen on reddit, but I'm not sure how much truth there is to it. Especially hard to tell when several posts in the reddit thread are deleted.

Ah, fair. I hadn't seen the Reddit post. Hopefully someone here can answer you, I've never used a USA supplier myself.

My introduction to peptide world was purchases coming from AC Peptides back in maybe Feb 2024 or so. This was before I found this forum.

I started to look into the COA stuff when I found this forum and saw it...but eventually with all the other options at lower prices that people spoke higher about I lost interest in continuing to investigate since I don't see myself using them again anyhow.

I will say I never had their products tested but at least the Tirz seemed to work as described for me.
I did have an issue with the AOD-9604 gelling from them but they warn you about that possibility BEFORE you buy it. Also I had an ISR(injection site reaction) with one of the vials I got from them but this could also of been from possible bad BAC water. 🤷‍♂️

I believe you could find sources that don't have these questions about their products and/or are also cheaper

Someone posted a vendor I never heard of today on Reddit "peptivigor'. Check out this test report on their tirz... See any problems with it?

Unless I can verify the test with task number and unique key it's worthless to me. Even then there's no guarantee that it's the batch you're getting. Even lid colors don't help. One popular CN vendor (that I use) seems to only have blue lids regardless of product!
(Have label maker handy when unpacking 🙄)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20241003-210328~2.png
    Screenshot_20241003-210328~2.png
    375.3 KB · Views: 79
My introduction to peptide world was purchases coming from AC Peptides back in maybe Feb 2024 or so. This was before I found this forum.

I started to look into the COA stuff when I found this forum and saw it...but eventually with all the other options at lower prices that people spoke higher about I lost interest in continuing to investigate since I don't see myself using them again anyhow.

I will say I never had their products tested but at least the Tirz seemed to work as described for me.
I did have an issue with the AOD-9604 gelling from them but they warn you about that possibility BEFORE you buy it. Also I had an ISR(injection site reaction) with one of the vials I got from them but this could also of been from possible bad BAC water. 🤷‍♂️

I believe you could find sources that don't have these questions about their products and/or are also cheaper
Luckily I ordered the Tirz and Reta from AC, so if people haven't had issues with those specifically then it gives me some peace of mind.

I did find some other sources after placing the order, but if you have some suggestions I would definitely be open to hearing them.

Appreciate the response.

Thanks. And yes, I did just that, but still didn't see a lot of results.
#1. If you don't see a lot of results why would you want to be the guinea pig? Especially when there are a lot more established vendors that are tremendously cheaper? I never understand these posts asking about obscure sources when better ones are right in front of you.
#2 You're going to find that most domestic vendors have very few reviews because they're mostly just set up to confuse and take advantage of people. (My opinion). I.e. They advertise 10mg for some crazy high price knowing that probably 60% of the people that click buy will think its what they're currently buying from compounding (10mg x 4 weeks) and its actually only enough for one week.

Luckily I ordered the Tirz and Reta from AC, so if people haven't had issues with those specifically then it gives me some peace of mind.

I did find some other sources after placing the order, but if you have some suggestions I would definitely be open to hearing them.

Appreciate the response.
I would suggest that you look in the Vendor Section for names and then read what people are saying in the threads to make your decisions if you haven't already.
Additionally lots of people on here including me will tell you to find any post by @dionysos and look at his signature line where he has hyperlinks to his personal thoughts on some of this. But again I would recommend this as a reference for you to continue reading on THOSE vendors for yourself.
FYI: Depending on how you are viewing the forums...signature lines may NOT show up especially on phones in portrait mode...If you don't see them then click on his profile name till you get to his information. :)

#1. If you don't see a lot of results why would you want to be the guinea pig? Especially when there are a lot more established vendors that are tremendously cheaper? I never understand these posts asking about obscure sources when better ones are right in front of you.
#2 You're going to find that most domestic vendors have very few reviews because they're mostly just set up to confuse and take advantage of people. (My opinion). I.e. They advertise 10mg for some crazy high price knowing that probably 60% of the people that click buy will think its what they're currently buying from compounding (10mg x 4 weeks) and its actually only enough for one week.
Noted for the future. I don't think I'm being a Guinea pig, since I have seen posts from people that have used it, but I do have a better idea on where to look in the future.

I will say, I knew from the start that the MG listed on the bottle is the entire bottle though.
I would suggest that you look in the Vendor Section for names and then read what people are saying in the threads to make your decisions if you haven't already.
Additionally lots of people on here including me will tell you to find any post by @dionysos and look at his signature line where he has hyperlinks to his personal thoughts on some of this. But again I would recommend this as a reference for you to continue reading on THOSE vendors for yourself.
FYI: Depending on how you are viewing the forums...signature lines may NOT show up especially on phones in portrait mode...If you don't see them then click on his profile name till you get to his information. :)
I actually saw his signature right around the time I registered for this forum, so I have a bit of a better idea where to order from next time. Thanks.

Back