GROUP BUY CAUTION!!!

As some of you may know, there are several "group buy" Discord servers and Facebook groups popping up recently offering some really attractive bulk pricing over a limited time/supply.

First and foremost, please understand that most of these groups are for-profit and are really just vendors pursuing a "group buy" offering concept instead of doing their own branding, having a website, paying for their own testing, etc.

Most importantly, no matter how great a deal one of these "buys" may seem to be, you should give serious consideration to WHO is running the group and if they can be TRUSTED. A short time ago, one of the people operating one of these group sales began doxxing buyers, full name, address, email, etc. So you really have to consider if agreeing to buy peptides from a random person on the internet offering attractive prices through a "group buy" is worth having your personal information revealed publicly. There are also people being ghosted and banned after paying for their purchase.

Right now, the only GB ("group buy") server I'm comfortable recommending is PGB run by jlo. If you don't know what that means, then you have more work to do as participants have to meet a certain level of knowledge and understanding to be invited to join. But, suffice it to say that if you hear of or are invited to any other group that I would recommend avoiding it!

Oh, and the GB's being offered by QSC are ok in my book as well.

There are some really sketchy people out there trying to take advantage of people's desperation to buy their GLP-1's and other peptides at the best discount possible, and sadly a lot of innocent people have fallen victim to scammers. Please don't be one

The orange cap tirz tested well. You are good on that one. Cagrilintide No clue...may appear or may have to wait a lot longer for a reship since wasn't moving from customs the past few days.

Current scams... Raven lied about the supplier for her GBs. One of her friends ordered a mass amount of kits from her GB at a discount and is now flipping them. JohnnyD running a GB saying he's making no profit, when the supplier offers commission for GBs. Other people starting group buys with suppliers that have 0 test results.

Be careful out there.
Was about to participate in a group buy with him has he at least been decent in a buy and received items ?

How can I get an invite to jlo server? My most important factor in buying is safety/testing. Willing to pay more for that satisfaction

How can I get an invite to jlo server? My most important factor in buying is safety/testing. Willing to pay more for that satisfaction
It's a process!
There might be other avenues, but I joined the Peppys forum first, spent some time there reading and occasionally posting, then requested invites to the testing and gb servers. It's not automatic; there is literally a knowledge test you have to take to get in.

Things are in flux for a number of reasons right now, so they may not even be issuing invites at the moment; @ZippityDooDah probably has the latest information.

Either way, in spite of the absolutely horrendous UI, there's a ton of information to be had at Peppys, so I recommend joining there anyway. (You need this invite code.) https://chat.peppys.io/signup/fxBQ4K

I’m on Peppys . Actually is how I got here. Got an invite to another server and did a buy there and met someone who suggested this forum. I filled out the form and was admitted to the sources discussion. So I’m getting there! Hoping my gb turnes up with good testing. Be a few weeks before I’ll know. Thanks for your response. That is exactly the correct advice!

The orange cap tirz tested well. You are good on that one. Cagrilintide No clue...may appear or may have to wait a lot longer for a reship since wasn't moving from customs the past few days.
Just to clarify are you talking about the 15mg tirz orange cap from QSC? I’ve been searching for 3rd party test results for these and can’t seem to find anyone else even mentioning them

Have there been any further developments in the AC Peptides COA accusations? I have lost the discussion..

What is the AC Peptides COA accusations? Is this a new or old issue? Curious because I have ordered from them in the past and would like to read up on it and didn't see it when i did a quick search here and Peppy's

I bought the orange cap 15mg from Raven also. Is that product ok? Still waiting on my Cagri from her, two months now. I will stick with PGB from now on
The orange caps are fine. Tested well. The issue is that SPC or Shanghai Nexa Pharma Co whatever is a made up company. The supplier is actually a user named Spicy Pri or Priscila.

Turns out this spicy pri is also selling reconstituted tirz, reta, and sema on the side under the "company" SPC as well. She sells to people on Reddit and Discord as far as we know.

We're working to get sterility testing on these products that she whips up in her kitchen.

Attachments

• SPC TIRZ.png
    SPC TIRZ.png
    787.3 KB · Views: 41
The orange caps are fine. Tested well. The issue is that SPC or Shanghai Nexa Pharma Co whatever is a made up company. The supplier is actually a user named Spicy Pri or Priscila.

Turns out this spicy pri is also selling reconstituted tirz, reta, and sema on the side under the "company" SPC as well. She sells to people on Reddit and Discord as far as we know.

We're working to get sterility testing on these products that she whips up in her kitchen.

Attachments

• SPC PRICE LIST.jpg
    SPC PRICE LIST.jpg
    292.9 KB · Views: 88
  • SPC TIRZ AND RETA.jpg
    SPC TIRZ AND RETA.jpg
    647.6 KB · Views: 87

Any update on this?

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glp1judd
Back