GROUP BUY CAUTION!!!

There is zero evidence that that post was real.
he did know things that would not have been known publicly... like what Princess DM'ed him.. and another member (how much his order was..).. so sounded pretty convincing. The only thing you can be sure is not true is him being from south america..

There is zero evidence that that post was real.
Honestly the writing style didn't seem the same compared to older posts. Supposedly he knew details but I don't know, I'm not convinced that was the real Roach. Regardless, I think the real Roach scammed a lot of people for a lot of money. There was another smaller scale scam on the QSC tg as well a couple weeks ago where a few people sent money for product to a very active participant in the channel and then vanished a few days after getting the money. People need to be more careful.

As some of you may know, there are several "group buy" Discord servers and Facebook groups popping up recently offering some really attractive bulk pricing over a limited time/supply.

First and foremost, please understand that most of these groups are for-profit and are really just vendors pursuing a "group buy" offering concept instead of doing their own branding, having a website, paying for their own testing, etc.

Most importantly, no matter how great a deal one of these "buys" may seem to be, you should give serious consideration to WHO is running the group and if they can be TRUSTED. A short time ago, one of the people operating one of these group sales began doxxing buyers, full name, address, email, etc. So you really have to consider if agreeing to buy peptides from a random person on the internet offering attractive prices through a "group buy" is worth having your personal information revealed publicly. There are also people being ghosted and banned after paying for their purchase.

Right now, the only GB ("group buy") server I'm comfortable recommending is PGB run by jlo. If you don't know what that means, then you have more work to do as participants have to meet a certain level of knowledge and understanding to be invited to join. But, suffice it to say that if you hear of or are invited to any other group that I would recommend avoiding it!

Oh, and the GB's being offered by QSC are ok in my book as well.

There are some really sketchy people out there trying to take advantage of people's desperation to buy their GLP-1's and other peptides at the best discount possible, and sadly a lot of innocent people have fallen victim to scammers. Please don't be one of them!
Can you swnd me a discord link for pGB please?

Damn, this is really awful. Shows everyone needs to do their research not only on products but members. I was talking to him but he seemed pushy on Crypto only, I understand why now. This won't be the last time something like this happens, stay safe everyone.
Same. I reached out and he would only do crypto. So I passed.

Same. I reached out and he would only do crypto. So I passed.
You got lucky. I would have said no to crypto but he was willing to take venmo and I saw the venmo had a long history so it was probably real. Turned out he scammed the venmo owner into using her account to help a few people who didn't know how to use crypto.
Also I thought I was placing an order because SRY, they're also here, put on their disq Announcement saying he is their authorized US reshipper. He was their admin too. I went on there to address the issue and they're playing dumb. Didn't acknowledge anything let alone take responsibility.
It's a joke, other users saw their Announcements too, no one's blind.
Sry admin said they no longer deal with him since so and so. That's fantastic, but did they ever considered telling other people, maybe make another official admin Announcement?
No they didn't.
Up until a week before Roach disappeared he's still on Sry disq talking about working with them on the promos/GB. "we already designed the promo, just waiting for the ok...'
BUT SRY won't address my issue "You didn't order from us".

You got lucky. I would have said no to crypto but he was willing to take venmo and I saw the venmo had a long history so it was probably real. Turned out he scammed the venmo owner into using her account to help a few people who didn't know how to use crypto.
Also I thought I was placing an order because SRY, they're also here, put on their disq Announcement saying he is their authorized US reshipper. He was their admin too. I went on there to address the issue and they're playing dumb. Didn't acknowledge anything let alone take responsibility.
Sry admin said they no longer deal with him since so and so. That's fantastic, but did they ever considered telling other people, maybe make another official admin Announcement?
No they didn't.
Up until a week before Roach disappeared he's still on Sry disq talking about working with them on the promos/GB. "we already designed the promo, just waiting for the ok...'
There's been way too many red flags on SRY and QSC lately for me to feel comfortable ordering from them. People saying their qsc vials have zero identifiers on the boxes and qsc says they're no longer answering questions about what product is in which vial. I also had a bad experience with a really pushy SRY rep. I tried to order from Amo but Alibaba flagged the transaction and I couldn't get any payment type to go through. The only one I'd order from currently is ASC. Tuk seems pretty legit in our conversations. The promo they have currently is insane pricing. But I just don't want a full box of T60 right now.

No they didn't.
That is so shitty.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ItzJay
Back