GROUP BUY CAUTION!!!

One thing I’ll add, which I assume most people know, but be very cautious if they don’t allow payments that offer any buyer protection. Left a couple of discords because the only accepted GB payments were PayPal friends/family, Zelle, or crypto. Even offered to pay the extra fee but was told it would ruin their PayPal account.

One thing I’ll add, which I assume most people know, but be very cautious if they don’t allow payments that offer any buyer protection. Left a couple of discords because the only accepted GB payments were PayPal friends/family, Zelle, or crypto. Even offered to pay the extra fee but was told it would ruin their PayPal account.
They aren't wrong though. Receiving payments is the hardest part of all this. I can't imagine actually trying to use that buyer protection... The most reputable group is also crypto only

They aren't wrong though. Receiving payments is the hardest part of all this. I can't imagine actually trying to use that buyer protection... The most reputable group is also crypto only
If it’s a well known reputable group that lessens the risk a little. But in one of the random popup groups like mentioned by OP, I’d be more cautious.

Purchased GLOW on a group buy and the Jano testing came back but only provided strength not purity. The strength was good but given that the testing was represented as including both strength and purity now I am not sure about the product. The COA has a QR code and I verified. The organizer said purity testing was another $400.00 dollars.

The manufacturer is Shanghai Nexa Pharmacy, is anyone familiar with this manufacturer? Is it reasonable to question why purity was not included? I’ve never seen that before.

Sent money in for a group buy a couple weeks ago...no confirmation from QSC. is this typical?
Yes. For me, the process has worked like this: I sent an email with my order and desired form of payment, the next day I receive an email back telling me where to send the $, I pay and send them confirmation of payment, the next day I receive an email asking me to confirm my address, I confirm the address, the next day I may receive an email that says OK or has a :-) and that’s it. They rarely send tracking numbers, usually you will receive your items before you get the tracking number. After 8-10 days you can request a tracking number, but if they’re in the middle of a lot of promos and GBs, you may not get a response. Depending on where everything is shipping from, it could be as little as a week or as much as a month before you receive your items.

If you don’t use PayPal friends and family, it is taxable to the receiver if they get over a certain dollar amount per year. PayPal then reports it as income to the IRS.

Did anyone here get scammed by username Roach in the QSC discord group? Appears to have organized a big buy in their channel and has disappeared.
I talked with this person a few times and was going to take part a while back but for some reason Crypto and the wallets is hard to wrap my head around so I ended up going w/ Amo for a few kits. I really hope you’re not left out in the cold on this one.

I talked with this person a few times and was going to take part a while back but for some reason Crypto and the wallets is hard to wrap my head around so I ended up going w/ Amo for a few kits. I really hope you’re not left out in the cold on this one.
Yea I got burned by him along with many others. I wasn't buying a full kit so thought it might be the best way to go and seemed to have a good a rep in the discord. Lesson learned, buy direct from now on.

The mods/admins deleted the channel in pepchat. It was the split/GB channel.
Damn, this is really awful. Shows everyone needs to do their research not only on products but members. I was talking to him but he seemed pushy on Crypto only, I understand why now. This won't be the last time something like this happens, stay safe everyone.

I thought about using Roach once, had never heard anything bad but I guess that doesn't mean anything. Seems weird that someone would steal people's money and then post something confirming it. "Hey everyone, I am disappearing with all the money for this reason. Don't wonder what happened to me, here is a convenient explanation." I'm not in law enforcement but it doesn't seem like the usual criminal behavior. I mean, this person had access to thousands of dollars and the same quantity of drugs. Maybe someone found them.

Yea I got burned by him along with many others. I wasn't buying a full kit so thought it might be the best way to go and seemed to have a good a rep in the discord. Lesson learned, buy direct from now on.
I did too. It was one of the multi-pep promos where MOQ was 300 and I only needed a few different kits; lesson learned. He really got some of the folks with the tirz 50. I remember when the promo closed he posted he had some buyers back out and had some extra kits coming. That was really shitty. It just sucks all around.

I’ll just buy straight from Q next time.

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Christie1107
Back