First time ordering feeling anxious

onepotatotwopotato

Registered
Reaction score
First post here hope it's ok to write this

I went to a website called made in china, searched for tirz with a low MOQ and found a vendor, sent an enquiry, got an email which included a whatsapp number. Messaged a really polite lady called Grace and ordered 10 vials 10mg tirzepatide and 10 bottles of bac water to the UK for £139

This was all before I found this website though and read about how you have discord groups for sources etc

Do you think this will be ok? Or have I probably got scammed? 😂

I ordered from Wuhan Peptide Health Technology which I found on Made in China and received my shipment 7 days later. Sales rep followed up with me every couple days and the Tirz 10 and Sema 5 are doing fine I just feel like the noise comes in at day 4. Did you get a 17track number?

I ordered from Wuhan Peptide Health Technology which I found on Made in China and received my shipment 7 days later. Sales rep followed up with me every couple days and the Tirz 10 and Sema 5 are doing fine I just feel like the noise comes in at day 4. Did you get a 17track number?
Thank you for the reply, it's given me a bitore hope lol. I sent a screenshot of the payment proof with my reference number and Grace said she had passed it over to the finance department to confirm receipt and then they will send it tomorrow. I think its night time in china so could be legit.. I'm hoping..
Does the pricing seem about right?

Will definitely use a vendor I find on here next time if this one is dodgy

This is what I was sent on WhatsApp
IMG_2976.png

I was a virgin and so much better than what I was paying. I was stressed about buying and was sure I was going to get a box of face masks.
It's alright, many do that, including myself. Once you figure out where to source it cheaper you will laugh at how much compounded and USA based gray cost. Have to do a lot of searching, but typically it pays off in the end if you're not in a rush to get product as there is shipping time from CN and participating/waiting for group testing to see if the purity and fill size are acceptable.

I was a virgin and so much better than what I was paying. I was stressed about buying and was sure I was going to get a box of face masks.
Tirz prices have dropped a ton in the past few months so depending on how long ago it was it might have been a normal price

Last edited:
First post here hope it's ok to write this...

Do you think this will be ok? Or have I probably got scammed? 😂
I know this sounds harsh, but how exactly do you expect anyone here to be able to answer this question? We have no way of knowing. You didn't even give the name of the company initially!

So welcome to the forum; it's good you found your way here. Now what you have to do is spend a couple of days reading some of the 19,000 posts here: almost everything you need to know is here, but it's important to find it yourself.

Good luck with the order you have made. After you get it, be sure to ask "Grace" (these are all dudes, BTW, in spite of the names) for a COA (certificate of analysis) for your batch.

And be sure to update us with the details of your experience-- that's what makes this forum the treasure trove of information it is: people sharing their experiences.

Wuhan new top biotech co ltd
I did not see the company listed in a database that I have access to BUT they do have a website for peptides, contact info, etc so hopefully you’ll get a delivery. Depending on the vendor and your location, it could be several weeks for delivery so don’t panic if 2 weeks go by and there is no package. I would ask them for a tracking number and a COA for your purchase. I would send 1 vial out for testing to Janoshik as well.

I know this sounds harsh, but how exactly do you expect anyone here to be able to answer this question? We have no way of knowing. You didn't even give the name of the company initially!

So welcome to the forum; it's good you found your way here. Now what you have to do is spend a couple of days reading some of the 19,000 posts here: almost everything you need to know is here, but it's important to find it yourself.

Good luck with the order you have made. After you get it, be sure to ask "Grace" (these are all dudes, BTW, in spite of the names) for a COA (certificate of analysis) for your batch.

And be sure to update us with the details of your experience-- that's what makes this forum the treasure trove of information it is: people sharing their experiences.
Hello.
Yes that's fair enough to say, not harsh at all. I'm used to browsing Reddit where you can't say your source and naively assumed it was similar here. I guess I was more curious if it was a tried and tested method of getting stuff, it seemed too easy really.
But yes I take onboard your comments and will certainly spend a lot more time reading the forum.
I'll keep posting here with updates on what happens

Even if you’re not scammed in the sense that your money is stolen (this is unlikely), you’re not in the clear if they send you the kit. The problem you’re going to have is that because you’ve ordered from a random unknown vendor you have no frame of reference to determine if what you’ve received might actually be what it says on the label. You really need to either test a vial from the kit or throw it in the trash. The test will probably run you around $350. I can’t tell you what the best option is, but the worst option would be to start injecting what you’re sent without a test.

Is it this company? TJK (Wuhan Taijikang Technology Co., Ltd). They have submitted their particulars to Peppys. The company does do 2nd party testing. No guarantees but promising information. Someone on Peppys said they ordered from them and other than a shipping snafu, they got the peps in a reasonable amount of time and their research is going well. Participating in group buys is an excellent way to spread the cost of testing. If you send your peps off yourself, you will be out an extra $300 for the kit. My best.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hk7580
Back