First time ordering feeling anxious

Yes, that is the company and they did send COA for order. Why they marked through client info is a mystery to me but I’m learning now. I haven’t had any issues with the peps except the food noise comes after day 4. I’ve got some reading to do before titrating up.
I'm currently researching 2.5 tz from a very reputable but more expensive source in UK and I find food noise comes back on day 4/5 too so that sounds alright

Update:
Grace has told me it's been dispatched this morning

"Dear, Your order has been shipped and is expected to arrive at the freight forwarder on Saturday. Due to the weekend break, the freight forwarder will send it out by air next Monday, and the tracking number will be sent to you on Tuesday after it is shipped."

I would have to agree with all the others here that you will most likely get something but I would be leery of it without testing. Maybe I'm just distrustful but I also wouldn't just blindly believe a COA that they provided either. I will admit I didn't test the product from Skye but they have a proven track record (and are a lot more expensive for it).
They sent me this

"Dear, Your order has been shipped and is expected to arrive at the freight forwarder on Saturday. Due to the weekend break, the freight forwarder will send it out by air next Monday, and the tracking number will be sent to you on Tuesday after it is shipped."
What the heck! Grace calls me dear too, she better not be cheating on m̶e̶ us*

Last edited:
Also thanks everyone for being kind and patient with me. I appreciate it must be frustrating for you all dealing with inexperienced noobs who threaten the good thing you've got going on here. It really seems like a lovely community so far

Back