First time ordering feeling anxious

onepotatotwopotato

Registered
Reaction score
First post here hope it's ok to write this

I went to a website called made in china, searched for tirz with a low MOQ and found a vendor, sent an enquiry, got an email which included a whatsapp number. Messaged a really polite lady called Grace and ordered 10 vials 10mg tirzepatide and 10 bottles of bac water to the UK for £139

This was all before I found this website though and read about how you have discord groups for sources etc

Do you think this will be ok? Or have I probably got scammed? 😂

I ordered from Wuhan Peptide Health Technology which I found on Made in China and received my shipment 7 days later. Sales rep followed up with me every couple days and the Tirz 10 and Sema 5 are doing fine I just feel like the noise comes in at day 4. Did you get a 17track number?

I ordered from Wuhan Peptide Health Technology which I found on Made in China and received my shipment 7 days later. Sales rep followed up with me every couple days and the Tirz 10 and Sema 5 are doing fine I just feel like the noise comes in at day 4. Did you get a 17track number?
Thank you for the reply, it's given me a bitore hope lol. I sent a screenshot of the payment proof with my reference number and Grace said she had passed it over to the finance department to confirm receipt and then they will send it tomorrow. I think its night time in china so could be legit.. I'm hoping..
Does the pricing seem about right?

Will definitely use a vendor I find on here next time if this one is dodgy

This is what I was sent on WhatsApp
IMG_2976.png

Back