For those in the US -- have you ever had issues with customs?

vond4

Registered
Reaction score
Just wondering. I know with prescription drugs the rule of thumb is that they'll approve as much as a 3 month supply, but anything over than that gets held / confiscated. I don't know how overseas vendors ship, or what the customs rules are for research chemicals, so I'm wondering what your experiences have been. I don't want to make too large of an order and have it look suspect!

I’ve had an 10 kit order get returned to sender by US customs. Was shipped DHL. The supplier resent via a different method, so aside from having to wait a long time to eventually get it, can’t really complain. Make sure whoever you buy from (a) offers reship in the case of seizure and (b) has a track record of following through on that commitment and you should be ok.

The three month supply rule isn’t relevant here because the supplier isn’t going to be declaring them as pharmaceuticals.

I have not. I have bought from China a couple of times, and had a couple of things specifically shipped from a US Warehouse so I didn't have to deal with it. Different companies have different policies (and probably different reliability) regarding whether they reship for seizure.

A
I’ve had an 10 kit order get returned to sender by US customs. Was shipped DHL. The supplier resent via a different method, so aside from having to wait a long time to eventually get it, can’t really complain. Make sure whoever you buy from (a) offers reship in the case of seizure and (b) has a track record of following through on that commitment and you should be ok.

The three month supply rule isn’t relevant here because the supplier isn’t going to be declaring them as pharmaceuticals.
An order of 10 kits?! You don't fuck around

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JesseBaume
Back