Freezers?

there isn’t concern with the FDA shutdown on compounding that there will be some kind of crackdown?
The crackdown would come from the DEA which would require making peps scheduled, or from customs. Customs may have a crackdown but I'm betting on Chinese sellers continuing in that event with domestic warehouses. There would be time to see it coming before peps run out.

The crackdown would come from the DEA which would require making peps scheduled, or from customs. Customs may have a crackdown but I'm betting on Chinese sellers continuing in that event with domestic warehouses. There would be time to see it coming before peps run out.

Crackdown hasn't stopped Chinese fentanyl from being produced or imported through the mail system.

And let's face it... peptides aren't killing people. Harm from peptides generally extends to the occasional forehead slapping case of an overdose. Which results in stomach flu-like symptoms.

If any squeeze was going to be put on, it'd be from political pressure from big pharma. Which, again, is going to be a tough sell. If people were routinely being injured from peptides, it would be a different story.

Crackdown hasn't stopped Chinese fentanyl from being produced or imported through the mail system.

And let's face it... peptides aren't killing people. Harm from peptides generally extends to the occasional forehead slapping case of an overdose. Which results in stomach flu-like symptoms.

If any squeeze was going to be put on, it'd be from political pressure from big pharma. Which, again, is going to be a tough sell. If people were routinely being injured from peptides, it would be a different story.
It's all about the money. Eli is probably not losing enough $$ right now to even care to try and stop it. If enough of us poor people jump on the peptide bandwagon it wouldn't shock me to see them give it a go. Then it will depend on which and how many senators and reps they've bought with all those $gazillions$. I don't think there will ever be enough people willing to constitute and inject something made in a shady Chinese lab to put peptides on the Lilly greedometer radar. At least I hope not.

It's all about the money. Eli is probably not losing enough $$ right now to even care to try and stop it. If enough of us poor people jump on the peptide bandwagon it wouldn't shock me to see them give it a go. Then it will depend on which and how many senators and reps they've bought with all those $gazillions$. I don't think there will ever be enough people willing to constitute and inject something made in a shady Chinese lab to put peptides on the Lilly greedometer radar. At least I hope not.
I don't think it's gonna happen either, they make a lot of money right now, like crazy margin and everybody in the chain takes their cut.

As if harm was the only consideration the DEA ever had for what it schedules in what category. I would not be shocked to see it scheduled, if only because it benefits those who make the stuff and my RS doesn't really wanna risk jail time to not be fat 😅

Back