GB's that aren't actually GB's - Carry the Torch!

Oh wow, I assumed that if you bought from the QSC group buy you would get something from that tested batch they listed. They also say they will cover testing of 3 shipped vials from the batch. Is that not correct? I just bought into the t30 buy that ended today, so I guess I’ll see what happens.
QSC GBs seem to have predictable (positive) outcomes so hopefully you’re good. The QSC promos can be clearance sales so they may be leftovers from prior batches combined with product from current batches. I stay clear of promos….it’s often what is not said in the promo description that causes me to hesitate.

EDIT: added QSC as this post is vendor specific

Last edited:
GBs seem to have predictable (positive) outcomes so hopefully you’re good. The promos can be clearance sales so they may be leftovers from prior batches combined with product from current batches. I stay clear of promos….it’s often what is not said in the promo description that causes me to hesitate.
however ... some vendors are offering during promo specific batch number and show upfront jano test for the batch - example is GB4 from GYC right now
SRY also selling upfront tested batch right now but not batch numbers (yet) only top colors id

however ... some vendors are offering during promo specific batch number and show upfront jano test for the batch - example is GB4 from GYC right now
SRY also selling upfront tested batch right now but not batch numbers (yet) only top colors id
I edited my post as it was QSC specific - didn’t mean to be misleading. Vendors who can’t manage chain-of-custody irk me. It sets the buyer up for disappointment.

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Christie1107
Back