Glow Peptide

@Approach
It is simpler to use only the three peptide vials and not move them to a bigger fourth vial.

You will use a single 3ml peptide vial to hold the final blended GLOW solution.

For Anela's RATIO buy 1(one) vial each 10mg BPC-157, 10mg TB-500, and 50mg GHK-Cu.

ADD 100units of Hospira Bacteriostatic Water for Injection USP to each vial.
DRAW 100units of BPC-157 and ADD it to the GHK-Cu vial.
DRAW 100units
of TB-500 and ADD it to the GHK-Cu vial.

Viola!
You now have 3ml of Anela's beautiful blue GLOW in a single 3ml vial ready for use.

A dose containing 0.300mg BPC-157, 0.300 TB-500, and 1.5mg GHK-Cu daily before bedtime works well for me. You obtain that with a DRAW of 9 (nine) units. The single vial will last just over one month.

You are welcome to contact me when you are prepared to begin and I'll walk you through the process.

Dionysos
Perfect. This is helpful- esp the part about 3 viles, not creating a 4th.

Yes. Have been doing glow for quite some time now. There are documents from another site that are quite helpful.
Look for Anela protocol on Peppys.
I use glow subq and i use Ghk-cu topically
Peppys Discord gives me agita and I avoid going there if I can.
Maybe we can induce @PurpleCatFur to join and research GLOW for his new article?
...here kitty kitty

I'm not asking you to delete it. I'm asking if you are CERTAIN you are permitted to share it. If you don't know perhaps you could check with @MrsRoper_1977 - she's very well informed about Peppys.

I just bought a royal blue PepPen to add my next round to!
Is this like Miss Piggy's guide advises about "those cute restaurants with telephones on each table - Always choose white phones with fish"?
I mean do you have one pen per peptide? And is there a mandatory related color for each med? Where can I get the recommended color chart?

Is this like Miss Piggy's guide advises about "those cute restaurants with telephones on each table - Always choose white phones with fish"?
I mean do you have one pen per peptide? And is there a mandatory related color for each med? Where can I get the recommended color chart?

well, obviously the B12 mic goes to the pink pen, glow goes to blue, silver is Tirz, green is Glutathione.... and a mix of all colors in on the belly of my RS, once all the poking is done :) :) :)

Might be a silly question… but will injecting the glow protocol near an injury (glute area) get the best of both world in supporting healing as well as all the skin support goodness?

Worth a try OSU.
Might be a silly question… but will injecting the glow protocol near an injury (glute area) get the best of both world in supporting healing as well as all the skin support goodness?
It's worth a try OSU. Both BPC-157 and Thymosin contained in the GLOW blend have a reputation for reduced inflammation and for healing. I get notable reduction in back pain without injecting directly in my back, and, there is noticeable improvement in the skin of my calf and ankles while injecting in my stomach. I say have a go and report back in a week or two. :-)

Worth a try OSU.

It's worth a try OSU. Both BPC-157 and Thymosin contained in the GLOW blend have a reputation for reduced inflammation and for healing. I get notable reduction in back pain without injecting directly in my back, and, there is noticeable improvement in the skin of my calf and ankles while injecting in my stomach. I say have a go and report back in a week or two. :-)
Roger Wilco!!!

I’ve been doing a lot of research about GLOW lately and I think I want to bite the bullet and do it. However I’ve seen a lot of conflicting information about whether you should be taking a zinc supplement or not so I’m wondering what people here are doing.

I ask because zinc supplements make me vomit so if it’s necessary, I don’t think I’ll be able to do this lol.

I’ve been doing a lot of research about GLOW lately and I think I want to bite the bullet and do it. However I’ve seen a lot of conflicting information about whether you should be taking a zinc supplement or not so I’m wondering what people here are doing.
I ask because zinc supplements make me vomit so if it’s necessary, I don’t think I’ll be able to do this lol.
I've not taken any zinc, nor have I heard that I should. Why would it be necessary?

Back