Glow Peptide

Thanks...

I'd filter this into a 5ml empty sterile vial, which actually holds 8ml, so no need to split.

I guess my biggest question, which I barely mentioned, is if using double, or more, bac would have any benefits towards helping the sting? I could use 2.5ml bac in BPC & TB, and 2ml in the GHK then filter into 1 vial. Injection amount would double so I'm not sure if the larger volume injected would help, or make it sting more, lol

This is 1 of the reasons I bought them separately.

And after all of this, I've learned that BPC and GHK have nerve regeneration effects....

So I'll have to wait to try this, if I even try it at all.

It seems ALL of the peptides that help with pain, also regenerate nerves. I get RFA - Radio Frequency Ablation which burns specific nerves so they don't send pain signals to the brain.

RFA is the only treatment I've had that helps in a meaningful way, but insurance will only pay once every 6 months per location. I just had it done in my neck 2 weeks ago and I'm having it in my thoracic spine in 3 weeks, so if I try glow, I'll have to wait about 4 months, that way if it doesn't help more than the RFA or if it reverses the RFA, I'll be just around the corner from my next treatment.

This has crushed my hopes of finding pain relief. I was hoping that peptides, in conjunction with RFA, might afford the opportunity to get off morphine. But it seems I'll have to choose 1 or the other - RFA or Peptides - and continue with opiates to some degree
So sorry about what you deal with and that the peptides would have this effect on what is working to a degree for you.

Thanks...

I'd filter this into a 5ml empty sterile vial, which actually holds 8ml, so no need to split.

I guess my biggest question, which I barely mentioned, is if using double, or more, bac would have any benefits towards helping the sting? I could use 2.5ml bac in BPC & TB, and 2ml in the GHK then filter into 1 vial. Injection amount would double so I'm not sure if the larger volume injected would help, or make it sting more, lol

This is 1 of the reasons I bought them separately.

And after all of this, I've learned that BPC and GHK have nerve regeneration effects....

So I'll have to wait to try this, if I even try it at all.

It seems ALL of the peptides that help with pain, also regenerate nerves. I get RFA - Radio Frequency Ablation which burns specific nerves so they don't send pain signals to the brain.

RFA is the only treatment I've had that helps in a meaningful way, but insurance will only pay once every 6 months per location. I just had it done in my neck 2 weeks ago and I'm having it in my thoracic spine in 3 weeks, so if I try glow, I'll have to wait about 4 months, that way if it doesn't help more than the RFA or if it reverses the RFA, I'll be just around the corner from my next treatment.

This has crushed my hopes of finding pain relief. I was hoping that peptides, in conjunction with RFA, might afford the opportunity to get off morphine. But it seems I'll have to choose 1 or the other - RFA or Peptides - and continue with opiates to some degree
Not as serious as yours, but I do get random nerve pain throughout my body. I noticed while I did a cycle of BPC that my knee pain got better, but the random nerve pain seemed to increase. I also had nerve ablation in lumbar/sacral spinal region and get the occasional stabby pain there, and the frequency of those pangs seemed to increase as well, not much but enough to be noticable. I did not do the full stack as I like to try new peps one at a time before stacking.

Not as serious as yours, but I do get random nerve pain throughout my body. I noticed while I did a cycle of BPC that my knee pain got better, but the random nerve pain seemed to increase. I also had nerve ablation in lumbar/sacral spinal region and get the occasional stabby pain there, and the frequency of those pangs seemed to increase as well, not much but enough to be noticable. I did not do the full stack as I like to try new peps one at a time before stacking.
Yeah, see, that's exactly what I fear.

For me, it feels like a 12" chef knife is permanently embedded in my back, right between my shoulder blade and spine. The RFA takes that from constant to occasional and sometimes goes away for weeks at a time. This is only my second round of RFA. I've had dozens of epidural injections that provided almost no help. RFA has given me some life back, it's not something I'm willing to risk. Peptides might help in other ways, but that knife in the back is brutal, prevents sleep, and makes me a cranky old bastard that no one wants to be around.

The neck pain includes headaches and runs down my neck, into my shoulder and occasionally down my arm. Again, the RFA takes that from constant to occasional.

I have 8 herniated discs and 11 bone spurs from top to bottom of my spine, so there's other pain, but those 2 areas are the worst.

Lumbar pain is cut in half with a spinal cord stimulator.

And the morphine helps dull the pain on a regular basis... But as soon as I need to do something, the pain returns, everywhere. I refuse to spend the rest of my life doing nothing, and I can't afford to pay people to clean my house, cook, or do repairs. I also take care of my 77yo mom and do what I can to keep the house from falling apart. Once she is gone, I'll be looking for a tiny home in the mountains where I can rot out the rest of my years in peace.

GLOW peptide is comprised of 3 peptides: BPC-157, TB-500, and GHK-Cu. Instead of injecting all 3 peptides individually, can you put all 3 into 1 vile? If so, what size vile do you recommend? What is the best way to combine them? Thus, it becomes just 1 injection. Ty!
Sorry for the newbie question but if you have a vial of 10mg and you recon it with 1 ML of BAC water how much do you have to draw to get 10mg dose per injection? I cant figure out if it says 10mg on the bottle in powder form and I dilute it with BAC. Again sorry for the ignorant question

Sorry for the newbie question but if you have a vial of 10mg and you recon it with 1 ML of BAC water how much do you have to draw to get 10mg dose per injection? I cant figure out if it says 10mg on the bottle in powder form and I dilute it with BAC. Again sorry for the ignorant question
lol. 1ml. What weighs more, a ton of feathers, or a ton of bricks? No matter how much fluid you add to the vial it will only have 10mg of the peptide in it.

lol. 1ml. What weighs more, a ton of feathers, or a ton of bricks? No matter how much fluid you add to the vial it will only have 10mg of the peptide in it.
@Backwoods - what pep are you trying to recon for a 10mg dose?

Back