Glow Peptide

I've not taken any zinc, nor have I heard that I should. Why would it be necessary?
(supposedly) Since zinc binds to copper, you take the zinc so it binds to any extra copper to prevent possible copper toxicity. I also have been trying to read more about this and not really getting a clear answer.

I've not taken any zinc, nor have I heard that I should. Why would it be necessary?
The Anela Protocol has a note that says to take a daily zinc supplement when taking ghk-cu. From what I’ve read, ghk-cu increases copper levels in the body which can cause zinc depletion. I think there was another reason too but off the top of my head I wouldn’t be able to properly explain it.

There seem to be loud people on either side saying zinc is either necessary or not so just wanted to know if anyone had success taking it without a zinc supplement. I imagine I’d start at a pretty low dose so perhaps the zinc depletion wouldn’t be noticeable. Definitely going to try to research this a bit more because knowing my body it would cause issues. 😂

(supposedly) Since zinc binds to copper, you take the zinc so it binds to any extra copper to prevent possible copper toxicity. I also have been trying to read more about this and not really getting a clear answer.
Yeah same! I’m really trying to figure it out but my non-scientific brain just shuts down when I try to read about it (especially after a tough work day)!

Anela's protocol says take zinc 50 mg while using glow. The idea being that zinc binds to excess copper and thus zinc supps will keep one from having a copper overload. A research expert/mod/admin on another major site says no reason to take it because a zinc supplement won't bind to the subq copper. Those on the protocol not taking zinc have found no copper toxicity in blood work. The amount of copper in the protocol is too small to create a toxicity problem. I am taking zinc because my research showed that for a severe thyroid deficiency whatever zinc is in my food I barely absorb, and apart from the protocol, I do wonder why my DR has never tested me for zinc and all the other vitamin levels since severe hypothyroidism goes along with absorption failure. So researching the Glow protocol has given me relevant nfo I would not have had otherwise, and likely I will continue taking zinc even after the 1st cycle of the glow protocol. However, unlike lucky you @dionysos, the glow has not helped my sleep. Nor has the zinc.

Last edited:
Can someone summarize what the Glow protocol achieves. I have previously read that GHK-CU can help with the excess skin after weight loss. True or not?

What does the 3 peptides combined do?

As a side note on the Zinc talk if any of the ladies use Botox , 50 mg Zinc daily is supposed to help the Botox last longer. A tidbit I picked up on Reddit in the 45plus skincare sub. Lol

Anela's protocol says take zinc 50 mg while using glow. The idea being that zinc binds to excess copper and thus zinc supps will keep one from having a copper overload. A research expert/mod/admin on another major site says no reason to take it because a zinc supplement won't bind to the subq copper. Those on the protocol not taking zinc have found no copper toxicity in blood work. The amount of copper in the protocol is too small to create a toxicity problem. I am taking zinc because my research showed that for a severe thyroid deficiency whatever zinc is in my food I barely absorb, and apart from the protocol, I do wonder why my DR has never tested me for zinc and all the other vitamin levels since severe hypothyroidism goes along with absorption failure. So researching the Glow protocol has given me relevant nfo I would not have had otherwise, and likely I will continue taking zinc even after the 1st cycle of the glow protocol. However, unlike lucky you @dionysos, the glow has not helped my sleep. Nor has the zinc.
Thank you, this is helpful! It sounds like I should keep my dose a bit low just as a precaution. I think I am going to order it and start. I used to (try) to take zinc because I have Hashimoto's and am pretty badly hypo (although managed with meds) and I read it could help but it doesn't matter if I take it on an empty or full stomach - I can never keep it down. I could potentially buy a B multivitamin with zinc to be safe though.

@Approach
It is simpler to use only the three peptide vials and not move them to a bigger fourth vial.

You will use a single 3ml peptide vial to hold the final blended GLOW solution.

For Anela's RATIO buy 1(one) vial each 10mg BPC-157, 10mg TB-500, and 50mg GHK-Cu.

ADD 100units of Hospira Bacteriostatic Water for Injection USP to each vial.
DRAW 100units of BPC-157 and ADD it to the GHK-Cu vial.
DRAW 100units
of TB-500 and ADD it to the GHK-Cu vial.

Viola!
You now have 3ml of Anela's beautiful blue GLOW in a single 3ml vial ready for use.

A dose containing 0.300mg BPC-157, 0.300 TB-500, and 1.5mg GHK-Cu daily before bedtime works well for me. You obtain that with a DRAW of 9 (nine) units. The single vial will last just over one month.

You are welcome to contact me when you are prepared to begin and I'll walk you through the process.

Dionysos
Thx for the solid write-up. I thought I read that TB-500 was several gs in 2-3 pins/wk but some said you can pin daily as long as it's < the total weekly dose. Have you noticed any issues with your protocol?

Thx for the solid write-up. I thought I read that TB-500 was several gs in 2-3 pins/wk but some said you can pin daily as long as it's < the total weekly dose. Have you noticed any issues with your protocol?
The problems in my researching Anela's GLOW protocol were: that I was unfamiliar with cosmetic peptides, and, there is a LOT of opinion, personal variation, vague claims and hyperbole that clutters up postings about it. I don't think I even got close to Anela's original postings.

I admit to being overwhelmed.

So I engaged the experts to help: the Anela's GLOW FanGirls right here in the forum.
They were excellent!

Their concensus opinion was a defined RATIO of 1:1:5 of BPC-157, TB-4 (aka TB-500), & GHK-Cu.

For daily injection three dosing levels were to be preferred:
0.200mg BPC. 0.200mg TB4. 1.0mg GHK-Cu
0.300mg BPC. 0.300mg TB4. 1.5mg GHK-Cu <<< My Choice
0.400mg BPC. 0.400mg TB4. 2.0mg GHK-Cu

I've noticed only beneficial effects from GLOW in my initial two weeks of using it.

Last edited:
I’m glad you are realizing benefits to the glow protocol. Your reduction in back pain is notable.
My dosages are: 3-4 mg GHK-Cu once daily
1 mg BPC157 twice daily
1 mg TB500 twice daily
Higher doses than you, and I can’t yet tell if it’s helping with anything. Perhaps a little improvement in elbow tendinitis and less shoulder pain very first thing in the morning.
Thankfully I don’t hurt anywhere else, so no drastic improvements to report.
Is it possible that dosages can be too high? Adverse effects if so?

I’m glad you are realizing benefits to the glow protocol. Your reduction in back pain is notable.
My dosages are: 3-4 mg GHK-Cu once daily
1 mg BPC157 twice daily
1 mg TB500 twice daily
Higher doses than you, and I can’t yet tell if it’s helping with anything. Perhaps a little improvement in elbow tendinitis and less shoulder pain very first thing in the morning.
Thankfully I don’t hurt anywhere else, so no drastic improvements to report.
Is it possible that dosages can be too high? Adverse effects if so?
There IS some possibility of Copper toxicity at high levels.
I'm not an authority but the number I've read is significantly higher than you are using.
Best if you research it for yourself or contact a professional G.

@dionysos or anyone else familiar with glow or blending...

DEEP DOWN THE GLOW RABBIT HOLE

This will be my first time stacking/blending, and first time researching anything other than glp1's.

Finally got my Glow ingredients...

BPC - 12.5mg 99.88%
TB4 - 12.5mg 99.66%
GHK - 61mg 99.93%

This creates a bit of a mess in the dosage calculations!

IMG_20241005_134922856.jpg

Because they are overfilled, I used a blend calc.

Screenshot_20241005-192230-359.png

Screenshot_20241005-193932-788.png
Screenshot_20241005-194016-121.png

This comes out to fractions of units for dosing..

200mcg, 200mcg, 1g = 4.85 units
300mcg, 300mcg, 1.5g = 7.28 units
400mcg, 400mcg, 2g = 9.7 units

So I played with the amount of bac.

If I use 1.05ml of bac:
200, 200, 1 = 5.07 units
300, 300, 1.5 = 7.6 units
400, 400, 2 = 10.13 units

If I use 1.10ml of bac...
200 = 5.31 units
300 = 7.97 units
400 = 10.62 units

Or how would you suggest I make alterations to make this work out better for easier, more precise measurements?

Do the smaller .5cc syringes have half unit tic marks? Or are they just half the length of a 1cc syringe?

Or would you just get as close as you can and not worry about it?

I'll be filtering into a 5ml vial that actually holds 8ml, so I could go up to 2.5ml in each vial, making the injections 2.5 more..

200 = 12.125 units
300 = 18.200 units
400 = 24.25 units

Then I could round off because the fraction of the unit wouldn't be that much of a difference.

Is it somehow beneficial for these injections to be 10 units or less?

Would using 2.5x the bac maybe help them sting less?

Maybe I'm better off reconstituting, then drawing out and mixing the equivalent of 10mg, 10mg, and 50mg, then I'm at the exact anela protocol...

I've also read that some split the shots between 2 injection sites...

@dionysos or anyone else familiar with glow or blending...

DEEP DOWN THE GLOW RABBIT HOLE

This will be my first time stacking/blending, and first time researching anything other than glp1's.

Finally got my Glow ingredients...

BPC - 12.5mg 99.88%
TB4 - 12.5mg 99.66%
GHK - 61mg 99.93%

This creates a bit of a mess in the dosage calculations!

View attachment 2492

Because they are overfilled, I used a blend calc.

View attachment 2489
View attachment 2494View attachment 2493

This comes out to fractions of units for dosing..

200mcg, 200mcg, 1g = 4.85 units
300mcg, 300mcg, 1.5g = 7.28 units
400mcg, 400mcg, 2g = 9.7 units

So I played with the amount of bac.

If I use 1.05ml of bac:
200, 200, 1 = 5.07 units
300, 300, 1.5 = 7.6 units
400, 400, 2 = 10.13 units

If I use 1.10ml of bac...
200 = 5.31 units
300 = 7.97 units
400 = 10.62 units

Or how would you suggest I make alterations to make this work out better for easier, more precise measurements?

Do the smaller .5cc syringes have half unit tic marks? Or are they just half the length of a 1cc syringe?

Or would you just get as close as you can and not worry about it?

I'll be filtering into a 5ml vial that actually holds 8ml, so I could go up to 2.5ml in each vial, making the injections 2.5 more..

200 = 12.125 units
300 = 18.200 units
400 = 24.25 units

Then I could round off because the fraction of the unit wouldn't be that much of a difference.

Is it somehow beneficial for these injections to be 10 units or less?

Would using 2.5x the bac maybe help them sting less?

Maybe I'm better off reconstituting, then drawing out and mixing the equivalent of 10mg, 10mg, and 50mg, then I'm at the exact anela protocol...

I've also read that some split the shots between 2 injection sites...
I'd round down on the mgs to 12 and 12 and either keep ghk-cu at 61 or round it down to 60 and then run blend calculator. Those dose units are too unwieldy - or would be for me. Better more BAC then less because there is a sting with the GHK-cu. I reconned with 3mL, which seems to be the standard for this protocol. Recommendation - which I've been following - is to keep each injection at 3 units and under, no more than 4, for sting reasons and there is a residual sting that lasts for me and many others. I'm at the 1.75mg of GHK-cu level - just choice - and it's 10.5 units, I find 2 injections with the same syringe is the most, needle too blunted for a 3d after being used also to draw from vial. Sometimes I divide the dose into 3 syringes and use one after the other in a row or small circle. Also the cheapie handheld massage thingee from AliExpress afterwards, though never to be used with any peps other than this blend. And welcome to glow! I am 17 days in, using both subq and cosmetic and maybe I see a tiny difference - or at least I haven't said yet, well, this is a waste. Next cycle I plan to increase the mgs of ghk-cu to 2mg, and to have double TB500 compared to BPC157 - so ghk-cu 2mg, TB500 - 800mcg, and BPC157 400 mcg. The last few days I've been splitting the dose, 5.50 units AM , 5 units PM (each injection for 2 jabs) because of short half life of GHK-cu. Friday night I did that and slept and thought so it does help sleep. Though it did not help sleep last night. Also, I find the 0.3cc syringes best for this one, but splitting the dose into 5.50 and 5, I just use the 0.5cc.

The vials and peptides are so beautiful!
But you guys make things unnecessarily complex.
The ratio of 12.5: 12.50: 61 is 1: 1: 4.88 so close to 10:10:50 that it makes no difference.

ADD 125units into each vial the TB-500 & BPC vials and 100units into the GHK-Cu vial. Then DRAW 100 units out of each and add to a sterile 4th vial. That gives you a standard 1ml to 10mg dilution ratio and 300units of GLOW in a single vial. Then you can combine the remaining units into a single vial containing 75 units of GLOW at standard dilution.
I say use a 4th vial in this case because I haven't tested 3ml vial capacity beyond 3.0 ml of bac water. It may barely fit but I'd hate to find out 2/3rds through that it didn't :eek:

Sorry about the initial recon error. After a day at the pool I was fatigued and lost contact with reality. Apologies for any inconvenience caused!

Last edited:
The ratio of 12.5: 12.50: 61 is 1: 1: 4.88 so close to 10:10:50 that it makes no difference.

When you buy the premixed GLOW blends they also go with a ratio of 1:1:5. It seems perfectly acceptable.

Annoyingly, all the premixed blends I've seen are odd ratios that can't be corrected to 10:10:50 which is what I prefer.

I did some research because I was curious and you appear to be right! Its not as common as I remember thinking it was. I definitely cheated a bit by buying from Sky. They don't sell glow, but they sell their BPC/TB500 and GHKcu in the right proportions. I bought 2 vials instead of 3.

I did some research because I was curious and you appear to be right! Its not as common as I remember thinking it was. I definitely cheated a bit by buying from Sky. They don't sell glow, but they sell their BPC/TB500 and GHKcu in the right proportions. I bought 2 vials instead of 3.
I did exactly the same notable. Skye is one of my Top QA vendors, and, they made it easy to put together my preferred ratio of GLOW.

ADD 125units into each vial the TB-500 & BPC vials and 100units into the GHK-Cu vial. Then DRAW 100 units out of each and add to a sterile 4th vial. That gives you a standard 1ml to 10mg dilution ratio and 300units of GLOW in a single vial. Then you can combine the remaining units into a single vial containing 75 units of GLOW at standard dilution.
I say use a 4th vial in this case because I haven't tested 3ml vial capacity beyond 3.0 ml of bac water. It may barely fit but I'd hate to find out 2/3rds through that it didn't :eek:

Sorry about the initial recon error. After a day at the pool I was fatigued and lost contact with reality. Apologies for any inconvenience caused!
Thanks...

I'd filter this into a 5ml empty sterile vial, which actually holds 8ml, so no need to split.

I guess my biggest question, which I barely mentioned, is if using double, or more, bac would have any benefits towards helping the sting? I could use 2.5ml bac in BPC & TB, and 2ml in the GHK then filter into 1 vial. Injection amount would double so I'm not sure if the larger volume injected would help, or make it sting more, lol

Annoyingly, all the premixed blends I've seen are odd ratios that can't be corrected to 10:10:50 which is what I prefer.
This is 1 of the reasons I bought them separately.

And after all of this, I've learned that BPC and GHK have nerve regeneration effects....

So I'll have to wait to try this, if I even try it at all.

It seems ALL of the peptides that help with pain, also regenerate nerves. I get RFA - Radio Frequency Ablation which burns specific nerves so they don't send pain signals to the brain.

RFA is the only treatment I've had that helps in a meaningful way, but insurance will only pay once every 6 months per location. I just had it done in my neck 2 weeks ago and I'm having it in my thoracic spine in 3 weeks, so if I try glow, I'll have to wait about 4 months, that way if it doesn't help more than the RFA or if it reverses the RFA, I'll be just around the corner from my next treatment.

This has crushed my hopes of finding pain relief. I was hoping that peptides, in conjunction with RFA, might afford the opportunity to get off morphine. But it seems I'll have to choose 1 or the other - RFA or Peptides - and continue with opiates to some degree

Back