Glow Protocol enhancing weight loss?

Nice discussion going on in here. Late to this thread today, but would add that my own digging around about the bioavailability of zinc supplements brought me to a few published studies that showed the bioavailability is about 60%. That would make one reason that if you were taking in 50 mg, you are absorbing 30 mg (not counting dietary sources).
That is what I take. Too much? I don't know. But I do take 2 mg GHK-Cu daily.
I take a 22mg dose...plus what I eat. Just cover the bases..lol

I take a 22mg dose...plus what I eat. Just cover the bases..lol
That's interesting about the 60% bioavailability! Means one doesn't have to worry about immediately overdosing on zinc!
Nice discussion going on in here. Late to this thread today, but would add that my own digging around about the bioavailability of zinc supplements brought me to a few published studies that showed the bioavailability is about 60%. That would make one reason that if you were taking in 50 mg, you are absorbing 30 mg (not counting dietary sources).
That is what I take. Too much? I don't know. But I do take 2 mg GHK-Cu daily.
R

Great info, thanks to all! About to order some BPC and TB to try... Now wondering if I should get some GHK too. Need to do some more research on this stuff, trying to figure out what dose to start these on.

I'm already half bald, but good to know about the zinc. I've spent the majority of my time researching glp1's, so learning this stuff is like starting all over.

Great info, thanks to all! About to order some BPC and TB to try... Now wondering if I should get some GHK too. Need to do some more research on this stuff, trying to figure out what dose to start these on.

I'm already half bald, but good to know about the zinc. I've spent the majority of my time researching glp1's, so learning this stuff is like starting all over.

Attachments

• 019C449C-F86C-41AE-86B7-11A754C91C2A.jpeg
    019C449C-F86C-41AE-86B7-11A754C91C2A.jpeg
    950.3 KB · Views: 38
I use 50 mg of GHK – cu and 10 mg bottle each of BPC 157 and tb500. 3ml bac water Draw 10 units. I asked the original creator of the protocol and she sent me this.

Attachments

• 546CED00-1A12-4D4A-9389-8D1B411672A4.jpeg
    546CED00-1A12-4D4A-9389-8D1B411672A4.jpeg
    937.3 KB · Views: 38
I use 50 mg of GHK – cu and 10 mg bottle each of BPC 157 and tb500. 3ml bac water Draw 10 units. I asked the original creator of the protocol and she sent me this.
Thanks for that! I have the multi-peptide calculator bookmarked, but have seen several different dosing protocols. Wasn't sure where to start and have never stacked before.

Figured I'd just do 2 injections BPC and TB, but if I'm going to add ghk, I guess I shyould look into stacking to make this a bit easier.

My, how this escalates quickly!

Last edited:
Hi @Bikechick - I'm trying to see how you got to 10 units. I calculated using 3ml of BAC and the 50mg of GHK-cu as the base, and get 1mg is 6 units, 1.5mg is 9 units, and 1.75mg is 10.5 units. Are you just rounding down to 10 so close to 1.75? And is that where you started - at 1.75mg? Thanks!

Thanks for that! I have the multi-peptide calculator bookmarked, but have seen several different dosing protocols. Wasn't sure where to start and have never stacked before.

Figured I'd just do 2 injections BPC and TB, but if I'm going to add ghk, I guess I need to get some 10ml empty vials to combine it all in and make this a bit easier.

My, how this escalates quickly!
From what I've read, researched, and learned from Anela (Glow Protocol founder, I guess), she blends all 3 together in the 3ml vial of GHK-cu - 1.5ml BAC in the BPC-157, 1.5 ml BAC in the TB-500, then draws up both and puts into the GHK-cu vial. There seem to be many protocols - including one that says no need to ever go off - but hers is 6 weeks on - daily, then three weeks off. Her dosing schedule is 1mg at 6 units, 1.5mg at 9 units, and her preferred dose is 1.75mg at 10.5 units. And of course the zinc while on this blend.

Hi @Bikechick - I'm trying to see how you got to 10 units. I calculated using 3ml of BAC and the 50mg of GHK-cu as the base, and get 1mg is 6 units, 1.5mg is 9 units, and 1.75mg is 10.5 units. Are you just rounding down to 10 so close to 1.75? And is that where you started - at 1.75mg? Thanks!
Looking that over myself... I'd think you'd need to add different amounts of Bac to each vial in order to get the right dosing as the protocols arent using the same amounts of each peptide. Then put them all in 1 vial.

From what I've read, researched, and learned from Anela (Glow Protocol founder, I guess), she blends all 3 together in the 3ml vial of GHK-cu - 1.5ml BAC in the BPC-157, 1.5 ml BAC in the TB-500, then draws up both and puts into the GHK-cu vial. There seem to be many protocols - including one that says no need to ever go off - but hers is 6 weeks on - daily, then three weeks off. Her dosing schedule is 1mg at 6 units, 1.5mg at 9 units, and her preferred dose is 1.75mg at 10.5 units. And of course the zinc while on this blend.
uh, yeah, that sounds more along the lines of precision dosing.

EDIT: I guess it's the same though - still 3ml bac among the 3 vials, all combined into 1. I thought I saw that TB dose was like double BPC, so I was thinking it would come out differently.

I'm looking at buying from a Build Your Own Kit gb where I can select # of vials of each...

10mg TB500
10mg BPC157
50mg GHKcu
Just as @Bikechick mentioned

So I want equal number vials of each then?

Last edited:
And she encourages dividing up even the 1mg-6 unit injection into 2 injections of 3 units each - apparently injections with GHK-cu at three or under greatly reduce/eliminate ISRs, and injecting them next to each other, and THEN, and only with these peptides, using a hand massager on the area for 2-5 minutes after injecting. I actually bought a cheap hand massager, and because this is a daily series of injections for the 6 weeks on, I bought a reusable cartridge pen that comes with pen needles and extra cartridges, to use with this protocol, because I'd really like to not have to draw up every day and then inject myself at least 2x each time. At 1.5mg (9 unit) dose that would be 3 injections each time, and I guess 4 with the 1.75mg/10.5 unit injection.

EDIT: I guess it's the same though - still 3ml bac among the 3 vials, all combined into 1. I thought I saw that TB dose was like double BPC, so I was thinking it would come out differently.

I'm looking at buying from a Build Your Own Kit gb where I can select # of vials of each...

10mg TB500
10mg BPC157
50mg GHKcu
Just as @Bikechick mentioned

So I want equal number vials of each then?
I was thinking as you are - doesn't each pep need it's own different amount of BAC before blending together? If you figure that out - let me know. Anela seems to do all together, total 3mg BAC. I bought 2 vials of each from Pacific Wave Peptides - probably overspent. but for this I wasn't interested in the extra expense and need of private testing and chose a reputable domestic provider who provides Janoshik COAs for the batches being sold, both on the website and the COAs were included with my order!

Anela sent me that so I follow her advice. That screenshot is the mix and dose I use

And she encourages dividing up even the 1mg-6 unit injection into 2 injections of 3 units each - apparently injections with GHK-cu at three or under greatly reduce/eliminate ISRs, and injecting them next to each other, and THEN, and only with these peptides, using a hand massager on the area for 2-5 minutes after injecting. I actually bought a cheap hand massager, and because this is a daily series of injections for the 6 weeks on, I bought a reusable cartridge pen that comes with pen needles and extra cartridges, to use with this protocol, because I'd really like to not have to draw up every day and then inject myself at least 2x each time. At 1.5mg (9 unit) dose that would be 3 injections each time, and I guess 4 with the 1.75mg/10.5 unit injection.
Good grief Charlie Brown!

All this and I'll find out after the first injection that it causes anxiety/depression. Harry the Hungry Hungry Hippo does not like depression/anxiety... but his meds are not an SSRI, so I thought I'd try it.

is this a titration schedule, or pick what you want, lol?
She uses 1.75mg - but apparently all those dosing schedules are fine - and I'll start with 1mg - 6 units for the first two weeks and see if there's any adverse reactions, and if not, then I'll move to 1.5mg for the next two weeks, and if all is ok, I'll move to 1.75mg for the final 2 weeks. And if that goes well, after the three week break, I'd probably start a second round at 1.75 for six weeks. Am certain I didn't calculate for enough. One set of vials will last 50 days at 6units, but only 33 days at 9 units. So I didn't figure right in the case of 1.75.

I was thinking as you are - doesn't each pep need it's own different amount of BAC before blending together? If you figure that out - let me know. Anela seems to do all together, total 3mg BAC. I bought 2 vials of each from Pacific Wave Peptides - probably overspent. but for this I wasn't interested in the extra expense and need of private testing and chose a reputable domestic provider who provides Janoshik COAs for the batches being sold, both on the website and the COAs were included with my order!
It would depend on the dose of each... using equal doses of the BP and TB, and being they are both 10mg, simplifies this. Wasn't planning to include GHK, but why not, at this point, lol

But as you said, so many diff protocols. I was thinking 300mcg BP and 450mcg TB based on one protocol I read, but planned to do them individually at different lengths of time. It seems "someone" has figured out a protocol to simplify mixing and buying...

Was not aware of the 3unit per injection thing.

Anela sent me that so I follow her advice. That screenshot is the mix and dose I use
I'm trying to understand - do you use different amounts of BAC for each element? Or simply reconstitute BPC and TB with a certain amount and add to the GHK-CU?

Good grief Charlie Brown!

All this and I'll find out after the first injection that it causes anxiety/depression. Harry the Hungry Hungry Hippo does not like depression/anxiety... but his meds are not an SSRI, so I thought I'd try it.
What? I haven't seen that!

I'd just get a kit of each, but I can't be sure I wont have a reaction. The anxiety/depression possibility is a big factor for me. Was going to get just one vial each BPC and TB, but I can get a split kit - 5 each- for like $10 more in a gb vs 1 vial each domestic.

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nic246
Back