Glow Protocol enhancing weight loss?

It would depend on the dose of each... using equal doses of the BP and TB, and being they are both 10mg, simplifies this. Wasn't planning to include GHK, but why not, at this point, lol

But as you said, so many diff protocols. I was thinking 300mcg BP and 450mcg TB based on one protocol I read, but planned to do them individually at different lengths of time. It seems "someone" has figured out a protocol to simplify mixing and buying...

Was not aware of the 3unit per injection thing.
The 3 unit limit per injection is Anela's thing/suggestion. What I'd like clarity on is how to mix all together - if it's something other than 1.5ml BAC in the two that are then used to recon the ghk-cu

Last edited:
The 3 unit limit per injection is Anela's thing/suggestion. What is like clarity on is how to mix all together - if it's something other than 1.5ml BAC in the two that are then used to recon the ghk-cu
What bike chick said is the same thing you said... it's 3ml bac total among the 3 vials, all combined together.

I'd just get a kit of each, but I can't be sure I wont have a reaction. The anxiety/depression possibility is a big factor for me. Was going to get just one vial each BPC and TB, but I can get a split kit - 5 each- for like $10 more in a gb vs 1 vial each domestic.
Good idea then to start at lowest dosage 1mg 6 units. I chatted to Anela on reddit asking about how to recon the elements and I'll see if she responds.

I wont say where :rolleyes: but I read BPC-157 side effects: "Can affect mood if taking with SSRI - DISCONTINUE if causes depression or anxiety symptoms.

EDIT: This is by far the scariest part for me. I had DEBILITATING anxiety and depression for quite a few years, this has only come under control by taking Remeron the last 3-4 years. I've tried close to 2 dozen psych meds over the years, none helped, many made things worse. So I'm a bit sensitive to this sort of thing.

Sorry y'all @MingHenry and I kind of hijacked this thread.

Can anyone comment on the "risk" of depression/anxiety surrounding BPC-157? Is it dose related? Or specific to the person? Maybe point me to research about this. Have looked but not finding much info.

I wont say where :rolleyes: but I read BPC-157 side effects: "Can affect mood if taking with SSRI - DISCONTINUE if causes depression or anxiety symptoms.

EDIT: This is by far the scariest part for me. I had DEBILITATING anxiety and depression for quite a few years, this has only come under control by taking Remeron the last 3-4 years. I've tried close to 2 dozen psych meds over the years, none helped, many made things worse. So I'm a bit sensitive to this sort of thing.
So so sorry.

I was thinking as you are - doesn't each pep need it's own different amount of BAC before blending together? If you figure that out - let me know. Anela seems to do all together, total 3mg BAC. I bought 2 vials of each from Pacific Wave Peptides - probably overspent. but for this I wasn't interested in the extra expense and need of private testing and chose a reputable domestic provider who provides Janoshik COAs for the batches being sold, both on the website and the COAs were included with my order!
I'm trying to understand - do you use different amounts of BAC for each element? Or simply reconstitute BPC and TB with a certain amount and add to the GHK-CU?
I put 2ml in the GHK. I put 1 mL in the bpc. I suck up the contents of the BPC and inject that into the vial of TB. Then I pull all of that up into my syringe and inject that into the GHK vial that has had enough time to sit and mix. And then do 10 units per that screenshot she sent me

Can anyone comment on the "risk" of depression/anxiety surrounding BPC-157? Is it dose related? Or specific to the person? Maybe point me to research about this. Have looked but not finding much info.
Everything I have read about BPC indicates it is likely a mood booster

Good idea then to start at lowest dosage 1mg 6 units. I chatted to Anela on reddit asking about how to recon the elements and I'll see if she responds.
It’s in her protocol and I just gave you the version of it. I use to accommodate three vials. You can even put 1 mL in each bottle if you want but I just prefer to do it the way I do it.

It’s in her protocol and I just gave you the version of it. I use to accommodate three vials. You can even put 1 mL in each bottle if you want but I just prefer to do it the way I do it.
I know - she's a bit hard to follow - I'm going to do 1.5ml bac in each of BPC and TD and add both to ghk-cu. She said that was a great idea and easier than how she's been doing it... I guess the only point is 3ml bac

There is 🐀 research that shows BPC may have a regulatory affect on the dopamine and serotonin systems. However, this was with the administration of amphetamines (and, obviously could also manifest differently in non-rat RS). See neurological section here: https://examine.com/supplements/bpc...rology_yQZ5O2O-dopaminergic-neurotransmission

Personal anecdote: I experienced mild anhedonia with BPC but also amazing healing affects on my hips and hamstrings (intended usage). The positives were so good, I decided to try just taking it a night at dose of 250mcg, and that tended to resolve the mood altering effects for me since it mostly cleared from the system overnight. (Unrelated, I've stopped taking it temporarily while having some health scans but am hoping to be able to restart it after those are cleared. I tried using KPV as a substitute and the healing effects are nowhere close for me).

I tend to have a sensitive response to anything that messes with dopamine / serotonin, and would hypothesize I have either low circulating levels of both and/or hyper-reactive receptors. I've never taken SSRIs or any other pharmaceuticals but I experienced the same mild anhedonia with tesofensine and immediately discontinued usage, which cleared it.

I tend to have a sensitive response to anything that messes with dopamine / serotonin, and would hypothesize I have either low circulating levels of both and/or hyper-reactive receptors. I've never taken SSRIs or any other pharmaceuticals but I experienced the same mild anhedonia with tesofensine and immediately discontinued usage, which cleared it.

I am all too familiar with anhedonia, so I'll watch for that.

I looked at teso, but that just seems a bit much and I'm pretty sure it would cause problems. I have issues with ephedrine.. any kind of stimulants kick anxiety into overdrive.

BPC at night seems like a good plan, it has a 4 hour half life, so that should knock most of it out by morning... I have severe chronic pain, so I'm hoping the reduced inflammation and other positives will actually make me "feel" better.

The massaging thing she mentioned was on a sheet that did not include TB500, and says not to massage other peptides.. so I'm wondering if the TB500 can handle it too, or if you skip the massaging part. And, so I know what to look for/expect, what kind of ISR are common from GHK/BPC?

The massaging thing she mentioned was on a sheet that did not include TB500, and says not to massage other peptides.. so I'm wondering if the TB500 can handle it too, or if you skip the massaging part. And, so I know what to look for/expect, what kind of ISR are common from GHK/BPC?
The screenshot I sent is what she prepared for me to add TB500. I also do not massage it. I did not find that I got any injection site reactions and it burns minimally if at all.

Been losing hair since starting T in late March, waaayyy before I started glow with GHK-Cu. And taking zinc 50 mg daily. Trying to figure this out and stop the hair loss before it becomes noticeable.
Lots of folks say the hair loss is from rapid weight loss and that doesn’t help, but if you read the package insert on Mounjaro or Zepbound the side effect of hair loss is listed. Definitely is caused from the drug itself. Have talked to dermatologists and they have told me that you have to go through the whole process of loss before regrowth begins. Takes up to a year. Thank goodness I had a lot of hair to begin with because I’ve lost a lot. But a year post Tirz and mine is coming back! Little wisps are actually driving me crazy! 😂

Lots of folks say the hair loss is from rapid weight loss and that doesn’t help, but if you read the package insert on Mounjaro or Zepbound the side effect of hair loss is listed. Definitely is caused from the drug itself. Have talked to dermatologists and they have told me that you have to go through the whole process of loss before regrowth begins. Takes up to a year. Thank goodness I had a lot of hair to begin with because I’ve lost a lot. But a year post Tirz and mine is coming back! Little wisps are actually driving me crazy! 😂
Didn't know that! I'm already half bald, soooo... Which peptide fixes that? Lol

I only started losing hair in the last 10 days and am most miffed, AKA freaked out.

I only started losing hair in the last 10 days and am most miffed, AKA freaked out.
I understand! I’m a pharmacist and most people on glp1s will lose hair. Like I said thankfully I had a lot to start with and mine had really not been noticeable. But MANY of my patients have really suffered from this side effect. Not enough to give up the beneficial weight loss! It’ll come back! Plenty of protein and collagen supplements help

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zling
Back