Glow Protocol enhancing weight loss?

I understand! I’m a pharmacist and most people on glp1s will lose hair. Like I said thankfully I had a lot to start with and mine had really not been noticeable. But MANY of my patients have really suffered from this side effect. Not enough to give up the beneficial weight loss! It’ll come back! Plenty of protein and collagen supplements help
Good to know it will come back because the last few days AAARGGHH. Do your patients use something to help or just have to deal with it? I'm also ticked off because I have been religious about using collagen peptides, hair complex peptides, eating about 150 grams of protein every day and now this!! 😳

Last edited:
Good to know it will come back because the last few days AAARGGHH. Do your patients use something to help or just have to deal with it? I'm also ticked off because I have been religious about using collagen peptides, hair complex peptides, eating about 150 grams of protein every day and now this!! 😳
That helps but according to the dermatologists, once you start losing you have to go through the cycle

Lots of folks say the hair loss is from rapid weight loss and that doesn’t help, but if you read the package insert on Mounjaro or Zepbound the side effect of hair loss is listed. Definitely is caused from the drug itself. Have talked to dermatologists and they have told me that you have to go through the whole process of loss before regrowth begins. Takes up to a year. Thank goodness I had a lot of hair to begin with because I’ve lost a lot. But a year post Tirz and mine is coming back! Little wisps are actually driving me crazy! 😂
Thank you for this most informative post about hair loss! That answers the question..... FINALLY.

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nic246
Back