GLP1 GRAND TOUR: Current RETA Experience

Sir,
This is the most brilliant thing to read, ever! Why? Could it be because I am your Sister? I don’t know. I do know, my Tirzepitide experience was your Sema experience. I want NO food noise. I DO want slighttttttt food aversion. I think after a life-time, 73 9/10ths years of screaming food obsession, this is what I need. No one EVER seems to admit this;it’s versions of other, well known themes. So, thank you. Surely, there must be more than two of us…..

I began stacking Reta Aug 15th, moving slowly, slowly up, to 1 mg daily, as I have seen people’s success. The TZ is as water for me, I must have it, but what happens additionally, after the 12mg TZ, is still being discovered. I have to smash down the desire to insert the Cagri at this early point, telling myself to be patient. All that said, we may be few, but your writing will teach us everything. Thank you.

Sir,
This is the most brilliant thing to read, ever! Why? Could it be because I am your Sister? I don’t know. I do know, my Tirzepitide experience was your Sema experience. I want NO food noise. I DO want slighttttttt food aversion. I think after a life-time, 73 9/10ths years of screaming food obsession, this is what I need. No one EVER seems to admit this;it’s versions of other, well known themes. So, thank you. Surely, there must be more than two of us…..
Sister-Girl! It's been so LOOONG since I've seen you <hugs>

Last edited:
Was on Tirz (zepbound) on month before, paying way to much retail and was excited for the GCGR in Reta for much less.

Since Reta is already a triple stack, I wanted to focus on doing it on its own and following the Phase 2 trial dosing.
What was your titration schedule? Did you start reta with a higher dose?

The story arc in my Grand Tour has been from “easy, long-term weight-loss with full appetite supression and no calorie-counting on Sema TO a stalling-out fall-from-bliss TO six months of effortful-three-different-peptides-uphill-both directions struggle to regain weight-loss Heaven”.
Soon to be made into a major motion picture!

I have pretty well kept the peptide transitions distinct and can accurately distinguish their contributions.

I was hoping to delay publishing about this until I had more experience to report on.

BRIEFLY stated with the minimum of detail:
After 10-11 months successful Semaglutide weight loss I stalled out.

How can you keep on movin' unless you migrate too.
For me the difference in appetite suppression between Semaglutide and Tirzepatide was considerable and stimulated me to titrate rapidly to 7.5mg weekly. It wasn’t enough. Migrating to Tirzepatide reduced side effects but 10mg weekly dosage was required to approach the appetite suppression of Sema. More than 10mg weekly would have been needed to actually equal 2.5mg of Sema weekly.

Stack, stack, stack... they call him The Stacker.
Began stacking 2.5mg of Reta mid-week atop 10mg of TIrzepatide to assist with suppression.
It assisted well! Reta does have somewhat better appetite suppression than Tirzepatide. It soon became clear that the mid-week Reta was doing the heavy lifting and I quick-migrated to 7.5mg of Retatrutide dosage in about three weeks

Rinse and repeat.
Retatrutide is better in every way than Tirzepatide is - for me. Explaining the subtle whys becomes difficult. Certainly there are fewer side effects with Retatrutide than with Tirzepatide; my persistent side is constipation which I treat with Magnesium Citrate gelcaps. Fairly soon the 7.5mg dosage was not sufficient to quell my appetite and I needed to upgrade the dose. Reta unfortunately has the same difficulty for me that Tirzepatide does but not to the same degree - not quite adequate appetite suppression at 10mg weekly.

Enter the Dragon.
At risk of appearing a weak and needy addict, I admit to now stacking Cagrilintide mid-week atop 10mg of Retatrutide. This is strictly to stop the onset of significant hunger which was stalling me out AGAIN.

I decided on the addition of Cagrilintide mid-week
My intention was to start with 0.300mg but I fumbled the dose calculation or draw. Thankfully I experienced no strong side effects.

The main effect however was substantial - Appetite Suppression At Last!

Cagrilintide ELIMINATED my hunger for 7 days:
I lost 5lbs from Wednesday through end-of-day Sunday!

Based on my recent experience some things seem to be true:
a) Stacking Reta atop Tirz is not efficient or particularly effective.
This seems evident in hindsight as 2/3 of Retatrutide's agonists
duplicate Tirzepatid's agonists;

b) Both peptides have the same "weakness" - they don't suppress appetite nearly so well as Semaglutide.

c) Initial response to Cagrilintide is that its appetite suppression is equal to that of Semaglutide if not greater.

d) If your appetite breaks through while taking high dosages of Tirzepatide adding Cagrilintide is a far better solution than adding Retatrutide.

This data is of course only true for me. Your Mileage May WILL Vary!
Thank you for your research and wisdom.

The story arc in my Grand Tour has been from “easy, long-term weight-loss with full appetite supression and no calorie-counting on Sema TO a stalling-out fall-from-bliss TO six months of effortful-three-different-peptides-uphill-both directions struggle to regain weight-loss Heaven”.
Soon to be made into a major motion picture!

I have pretty well kept the peptide transitions distinct and can accurately distinguish their contributions.

I was hoping to delay publishing about this until I had more experience to report on.

BRIEFLY stated with the minimum of detail:
After 10-11 months successful Semaglutide weight loss I stalled out.

How can you keep on movin' unless you migrate too.
For me the difference in appetite suppression between Semaglutide and Tirzepatide was considerable and stimulated me to titrate rapidly to 7.5mg weekly. It wasn’t enough. Migrating to Tirzepatide reduced side effects but 10mg weekly dosage was required to approach the appetite suppression of Sema. More than 10mg weekly would have been needed to actually equal 2.5mg of Sema weekly.

Stack, stack, stack... they call him The Stacker.
Began stacking 2.5mg of Reta mid-week atop 10mg of TIrzepatide to assist with suppression.
It assisted well! Reta does have somewhat better appetite suppression than Tirzepatide. It soon became clear that the mid-week Reta was doing the heavy lifting and I quick-migrated to 7.5mg of Retatrutide dosage in about three weeks

Rinse and repeat.
Retatrutide is better in every way than Tirzepatide is - for me. Explaining the subtle whys becomes difficult. Certainly there are fewer side effects with Retatrutide than with Tirzepatide; my persistent side is constipation which I treat with Magnesium Citrate gelcaps. Fairly soon the 7.5mg dosage was not sufficient to quell my appetite and I needed to upgrade the dose. Reta unfortunately has the same difficulty for me that Tirzepatide does but not to the same degree - not quite adequate appetite suppression at 10mg weekly.

Enter the Dragon.
At risk of appearing a weak and needy addict, I admit to now stacking Cagrilintide mid-week atop 10mg of Retatrutide. This is strictly to stop the onset of significant hunger which was stalling me out AGAIN.

I decided on the addition of Cagrilintide mid-week
My intention was to start with 0.300mg but I fumbled the dose calculation or draw. Thankfully I experienced no strong side effects.

The main effect however was substantial - Appetite Suppression At Last!

Cagrilintide ELIMINATED my hunger for 7 days:
I lost 5lbs from Wednesday through end-of-day Sunday!

Based on my recent experience some things seem to be true:
a) Stacking Reta atop Tirz is not efficient or particularly effective.
This seems evident in hindsight as 2/3 of Retatrutide's agonists
duplicate Tirzepatid's agonists;

b) Both peptides have the same "weakness" - they don't suppress appetite nearly so well as Semaglutide.

c) Initial response to Cagrilintide is that its appetite suppression is equal to that of Semaglutide if not greater.

d) If your appetite breaks through while taking high dosages of Tirzepatide adding Cagrilintide is a far better solution than adding Retatrutide.

This data is of course only true for me. Your Mileage May WILL Vary!
Hello Dio...where did you source your Cagrilintide? I didn't respond. And I want to try another vendor just in case.
I need suppression. My Tesa/Ipa is helping with the belly...but not suppression

Hello Dio...where did you source your Cagrilintide? I didn't respond. And I want to try another vendor just in case.
I need suppression. My Tesa/Ipa is helping with the belly...but not suppression

Gwen,
My wife and I have used peptides from three (3) of the eight high QA vendors vendors shown below. I would happily use Cagrilintide from any one of them.

Through error I began with a 0.600mg dose. No unfortunate side effects, however I do not seem to need that much. My second and third doses have been 0.300mg and that is the Phase Three Study's starting dosage.

My process has been to dose 10mg Retatrutide on Saturday then the small Cagrilintide dose on Wednesday. It is still early days to make firm statements but for me Cagrilintide's half life is longer than the 6-7 days of other GLP1s.

The appetite suppression of Cagri for me could be as much as 10 (ten) days.

Whatever you discover in your Cagrilintide trial let us all know please :)
- Dennis

CAGRI Recommendations.jpg

Gwen,
My wife and I have used peptides from three (3) of the eight high QA vendors vendors shown below. I would happily use Cagrilintide from any one of them.

Through error I began with a 0.600mg dose. No unfortunate side effects, however I do not seem to need that much. My second and third doses have been 0.300mg and that is the Phase Three Study's starting dosage.

My process has been to dose 10mg Retatrutide on Saturday then the small Cagrilintide dose on Wednesday. It is still early days to make firm statements but for me Cagrilintide's half life is longer than the 6-7 days of other GLP1s.

The appetite suppression of Cagri for me could be as much as 10 (ten) days.

Whatever you discover in your Cagrilintide trial let us all know please :)
- Dennis

View attachment 1486
Thanks for sharing your progress. I'm watching yours and Dennis. I'm about to add Cagrilintide to trizepatide to help with suppression for RS. The attachment by Dennis helped so much. Just ordered from astropep

Last edited:
I began stacking Reta Aug 15th, moving slowly, slowly up, to 1 mg daily, as I have seen people’s success. The TZ is as water for me, I must have it, but what happens additionally, after the 12mg TZ, is still being discovered. I have to smash down the desire to insert the Cagri at this early point, telling myself to be patient. All that said, we may be few, but your writing will teach us everything. Thank you.
1mg reta a day? Typo or did you really mean that?

1mg reta a day? Typo or did you really mean that?
Yes, I am 74 And have been dosing Reta at 1 mg per 4 days, then three, then two, and now everyday, using glp1plotter.com. It never puts me above 4 mg. I keep my TZ level around 12 mg and use Shotsy to keep it on an even keel. I know this is all weird, but that’s WHYmit is research
1724639239237.png

@Sheldor
I would be very interested to hear your response to stacking Semaglutide with Retatrutide.
Made Friday 10mg Reta and Sunday 0.25 Semaglutide for food noise.
Today in the morning scales showed 113.5kg. I weighed myself before every day for few weeks and scale was never under 115kg.
Lets wait for Friday to see the one week result

So, its Friday and next update is here:
Scale showed today 112.9KG.
I even had a few bad meals during the week like wienerschnitzel, Pizza, french frys. Just went only once to training. I think its still a good result

Last edited:
My condolences @clevesand.
As a 72yo Atrial Fibrillation patient with a pacemaker I am very interested in this side effect and monitor it closely ie Apple Watch and Medtronics 24/7 cellphone link.

In the sixteen months I’ve taken GLP1s I’ve experienced Tachycardia/palpitations on 6 (six) occasions: 3 notable events while on Semaglutide, 2 notable events while on Tirzepatide, and, 1 less significant event while on Retatrutide+Cagrilintide stack.

The Sema/Tirz events (128bpm) were associated with times of significant emotional stress. The more recent and less signigficant event (120bpm) was not stress/related and did not seem to have a likely cause.

My cardiac care team after analyzing my Apple ECG and Medtronix Pacemaker report said these events, while disconcerting and reportable, were not serious or lengthy; that Afib patients experience these occasionally without apparent cause, that they were ‘expected and not concerning’.

My take on this is that in my case the GLP1s are not causing any unusual cardiac activity. Your own mileage may vary @clevesand

WITHOUT DOUBT YOU SHOULD CONSULT YOUR MD FOR ADVICE.
Do you disclose to your cardiac care team exactly what you are taking and in what doses?

Reta has been amazing.
started Last week of July, SW: 216lb
today sep 17: cw: 196

Goal, low double digit bf%. I am 5’10 with a good build, probably should be getting close to that with another 10lbs.

I started towards the end of July using 2mg/week from Skye. Reta initially obliterated my appetite. I had to force myself to eat, and even then could only eat a few bites. This lasted about 3 weeks. I quickly lost about 10lbs but I bet that was mostly water weight from glycogen depletion. I started taking creatine everyday, so that water weight should be back.

At week 4 I started 4mg/week and at week 5 switched from skye to Amo R10. Some of my hunger is back but still controlled with getting satisfied quickly. I don’t know if the appetite is due to changing to Amo or just my body getting use to reta. I am still losing weight though and I am very happy that strength has not been impacted that much.

Reta is doing a great job for body recomposition.

Do you disclose to your cardiac care team exactly what you are taking and in what doses?
@runawayjim123
I'm not entirely a fool to myself, Jim!

Not wanting the obligatory lecture (or an entry into my widely available medical record), I had an off-the-record-conversation with the Cardiac Clinic's staff pharmacist. She managed my initial Wegovy therapy for 10-11 months and was super helpful in sourcing through the shortages.

She upheld her professional ethical standards. She also let me know clearly that, as yet, there were no known negative interactions of the three major peptides with the drugs I am currently taking.

Obviously she will not acknowledge this conversation as medical advice for me or for anyone else.
I'm fine with that.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ItzJay
Back