GLP1 GRAND TOUR: Current RETA Experience

dionysos

Reaction score
I appear to be on Grand Tour of the GLP1 Peptide family.
Having successfully begun with insured Wegovy (11 months) and continued with research Semaglutide, I transitioned to Tirzepatide then stacked Tirzepatide/Retatrutide which has now become a trial of small doses of Cagrilintide stacked upon Retatrutide
:oops:
I tell you frankly, I don't like the way my personal peptide history looks.

Screenshot 2024-08-22 at 8.27.14 AM.png

The details of my Grand Tour history are too voluminous to just slap out there.
There is reason in my method, I think, and so I'll happily respond to any questions you may have.

I have used two suppliers of Retatrutide in my GT: (AmoPeptide) AmoPure.net and Qingdao Sigma Chemical.
Price, even from Chinese vendors, is a significant consideration at my high dosages.
Happily it seems the cost of Retatrutide kits is trending slightly downward.

Currently AmoPure.net sells kits:
R10 = $244
R15 = $367
Cagri 5mg = Sold Out
Cagri 10mg = Sold Out

Recent Qingdao Sigma Chemical kits:

Reta 10mg : $180/kit
Reta 15mg : $260/kit
Reta 20mg : $360/kit
Cagri 10mg : $200/kit
CAVEAT - THESE ARE PROMO PRICED FROM QSC AND SO ARE LIKELY TO BE OFFLOADS FROM NON-OPTIMUM BATCHES.

Hit me with your questions OR
Post your research experiences with Retatrutide
:)

Last edited:
You may have posted this before so I apologize. But any symptoms of heart racing? I had that issue with Phentermine but I know that's a totally different kind of drug. I lost both my parents in their 50s with heart issues. I am 43.

Do you have one that you prefer or that you think is helping the most? I know if you're stacking it's probably difficult to discern side effects and benefits of each individual peptide. My RS is using only Tirz at 7.5mg with minimal side effects save for occasional nausea and abdominal pain but has been curious about adding reta so I'm very interested to hear people's personal experiences with it! I have not looked into cagri though.

You may have posted this before so I apologize. But any symptoms of heart racing? I had that issue with Phentermine but I know that's a totally different kind of drug. I lost both my parents in their 50s with heart issues. I am 43.
my resting heart rate is 130 this morning after 2.5mg reta over the last 3 days 0.5,1.0,1.0. If you're going to do reta start really low. You can always add more the next day if it does nothing.

Last edited:
My condolences @clevesand.
As a 72yo Atrial Fibrillation patient with a pacemaker I am very interested in this side effect and monitor it closely ie Apple Watch and Medtronics 24/7 cellphone link.

In the sixteen months I’ve taken GLP1s I’ve experienced Tachycardia/palpitations on 6 (six) occasions: 3 notable events while on Semaglutide, 2 notable events while on Tirzepatide, and, 1 less significant event while on Retatrutide+Cagrilintide stack.

The Sema/Tirz events (128bpm) were associated with times of significant emotional stress. The more recent and less signigficant event (120bpm) was not stress/related and did not seem to have a likely cause.

My cardiac care team after analyzing my Apple ECG and Medtronix Pacemaker report said these events, while disconcerting and reportable, were not serious or lengthy; that Afib patients experience these occasionally without apparent cause, that they were ‘expected and not concerning’.

My take on this is that in my case the GLP1s are not causing any unusual cardiac activity. Your own mileage may vary @clevesand

WITHOUT DOUBT YOU SHOULD CONSULT YOUR MD FOR ADVICE.

Do you have one that you prefer or that you think is helping the most? I know if you're stacking it's probably difficult to discern side effects and benefits of each individual peptide. My RS is using only Tirz at 7.5mg with minimal side effects save for occasional nausea and abdominal pain but has been curious about adding reta so I'm very interested to hear people's personal experiences with it! I have not looked into cagri though.
The story arc in my Grand Tour has been from “easy, long-term weight-loss with full appetite supression and no calorie-counting on Sema TO a stalling-out fall-from-bliss TO six months of effortful-three-different-peptides-uphill-both directions struggle to regain weight-loss Heaven”.
Soon to be made into a major motion picture!

I have pretty well kept the peptide transitions distinct and can accurately distinguish their contributions.

I was hoping to delay publishing about this until I had more experience to report on.

BRIEFLY stated with the minimum of detail:
After 10-11 months successful Semaglutide weight loss I stalled out.

How can you keep on movin' unless you migrate too.
For me the difference in appetite suppression between Semaglutide and Tirzepatide was considerable and stimulated me to titrate rapidly to 7.5mg weekly. It wasn’t enough. Migrating to Tirzepatide reduced side effects but 10mg weekly dosage was required to approach the appetite suppression of Sema. More than 10mg weekly would have been needed to actually equal 2.5mg of Sema weekly.

Stack, stack, stack... they call him The Stacker.
Began stacking 2.5mg of Reta mid-week atop 10mg of TIrzepatide to assist with suppression.
It assisted well! Reta does have somewhat better appetite suppression than Tirzepatide. It soon became clear that the mid-week Reta was doing the heavy lifting and I quick-migrated to 7.5mg of Retatrutide dosage in about three weeks

Rinse and repeat.
Retatrutide is better in every way than Tirzepatide is - for me. Explaining the subtle whys becomes difficult. Certainly there are fewer side effects with Retatrutide than with Tirzepatide; my persistent side is constipation which I treat with Magnesium Citrate gelcaps. Fairly soon the 7.5mg dosage was not sufficient to quell my appetite and I needed to upgrade the dose. Reta unfortunately has the same difficulty for me that Tirzepatide does but not to the same degree - not quite adequate appetite suppression at 10mg weekly.

Enter the Dragon.
At risk of appearing a weak and needy addict, I admit to now stacking Cagrilintide mid-week atop 10mg of Retatrutide. This is strictly to stop the onset of significant hunger which was stalling me out AGAIN.

I decided on the addition of Cagrilintide mid-week
My intention was to start with 0.300mg but I fumbled the dose calculation or draw. Thankfully I experienced no strong side effects.

The main effect however was substantial - Appetite Suppression At Last!

Cagrilintide ELIMINATED my hunger for 7 days:
I lost 5lbs from Wednesday through end-of-day Sunday!

Based on my recent experience some things seem to be true:
a) Stacking Reta atop Tirz is not efficient or particularly effective.
This seems evident in hindsight as 2/3 of Retatrutide's agonists
duplicate Tirzepatid's agonists;

b) Both peptides have the same "weakness" - they don't suppress appetite nearly so well as Semaglutide.

c) Initial response to Cagrilintide is that its appetite suppression is equal to that of Semaglutide if not greater.

d) If your appetite breaks through while taking high dosages of Tirzepatide adding Cagrilintide is a far better solution than adding Retatrutide.

This data is of course only true for me. Your Mileage May WILL Vary!

Last edited:
Began stacking 2.5mg of Reta mid-week atop 10mg of TIrzepatide to assist with suppression.
It assisted well! Reta does have somewhat better appetite suppression than Tirzepatide. It soon became clear that the mid-week Reta was doing the heavy lifting and I quick-migrated to 7.5mg of Retatrutide dosage in about three weeks
Did you ever get up to the full tirz dosage or did you stop at 10? I've seen a few reports of people switching to tirzepatide after loosing alot on semaglutide with minimal progress after the switch. I plan to switch in a couple months (already bought from QSC in the 50mg gb) and want to avoid this.

Thanks for all of your advice, 🐊🎩

RS currently takes 10mg name brand tirz then a mid week 1mg dosage of Reta. Suppression thus far has been good.

The story arc in my Grand Tour has been from “easy, long-term weight-loss with full appetite supression and no calorie-counting on Sema TO a stalling-out fall-from-bliss TO six months of effortful-three-different-peptides-uphill-both directions struggle to regain weight-loss Heaven”.
Soon to be made into a major motion picture!

I have pretty well kept the peptide transitions distinct and can accurately distinguish their contributions.

I was hoping to delay publishing about this until I had more experience to report on.

BRIEFLY stated with the minimum of detail:
After 10-11 months successful Semaglutide weight loss I stalled out.

How can you keep on movin' unless you migrate too.
For me the difference in appetite suppression between Semaglutide and Tirzepatide was considerable and stimulated me to titrate rapidly to 7.5mg weekly. It wasn’t enough. Migrating to Tirzepatide reduced side effects but 10mg weekly dosage was required to approach the appetite suppression of Sema. More than 10mg weekly would have been needed to actually equal 2.5mg of Sema weekly.

Rinse and repeat.
Retatrutide is better in every way than Tirzepatide is - for me. Explaining the subtle whys becomes difficult. Certainly there are fewer side effects with Retatrutide than with Tirzepatide; my persistent side is constipation which I treat with Magnesium Citrate gelcaps. Fairly soon the 7.5mg dosage was not sufficient to quell my appetite and I needed to upgrade the dose. Reta unfortunately has the same difficulty for me that Tirzepatide does but not to the same degree - not quite adequate appetite suppression at 10mg weekly.

Enter the Dragon.
At risk of appearing a weak and needy addict, I admit to now stacking Cagrilintide mid-week atop 10mg of Retatrutide. This is strictly to stop the onset of significant hunger which was stalling me out AGAIN.

I decided on the addition of Cagrilintide mid-week
My intention was to start with 0.300mg but I fumbled the dose calculation or draw. Thankfully I experienced no strong side effects.

The main effect however was substantial - Appetite Suppression At Last!

Cagrilintide ELIMINATED my hunger for 7 days:
I lost 5lbs from Wednesday through end-of-day Sunday!

Based on my recent experience some things seem to be true:
a) Stacking Reta atop Tirz is not efficient or particularly effective.
This seems evident in hindsight as 2/3 of Retatrutide's agonists
duplicate Tirzepatid's agonists;

b) Both peptides have the same "weakness" - they don't suppress appetite nearly so well as Semaglutide.

c) Initial response to Cagrilintide is that its appetite suppression is equal to that of Semaglutide if not greater.

d) If your appetite breaks through while taking high dosages of Tirzepatide adding Cagrilintide is a far better solution than adding Retatrutide.

This data is of course only true for me. Your Mileage May WILL Vary!
It's funny, we've been on the same Grand Tour in seems. I'm a few weeks behind your Retatrutide dosage (at 4 mg) on the Reta Cagri stack now.

Currently on 8mg Reta but gaining weight for last 3 weeks. I don’t feel the Reta anymore. Today is 10mg injection time
Thinking about to stack agian with Sema if it doesn’t help

For me the difference in appetite suppression between Semaglutide and Tirzepatide was considerable and stimulated me to titrate rapidly to 7.5mg weekly. It wasn’t enough.
Did you ever get up to the full tirz dosage or did you stop at 10? I've seen a few reports of people switching to tirzepatide after loosing alot on semaglutide with minimal progress after the switch. I plan to switch in a couple months (already bought from QSC in the 50mg gb) and want to avoid this.
i did not go past 10mg of Tirzepatide per week. In part that was because of the increase in side effects. Reta provided increased appetite suppression with fewer sides. Interesting to note that Reta + Cagri has so far produced a high level of appetite suppression with no side effects whatever.

Last edited:
Started Reta on 07/01/24 ID:4mg, titrated to 10mg.
Almost no side effects except for Cold/hot shifting in the day (Cold in first half of day, hot other half)

HR rose slowly from 50 to 60.

Losing about 4-5 lbs/wk. No food noise, hunger mostly wiped out around 6+ mg

Will hold on 10 as the Phase 2 clinical showed 8-10 was the best compromise.

I don't think I could ask for anything better.

Currently on 8mg Reta but gaining weight for last 3 weeks. I don’t feel the Reta anymore. Today is 10mg injection time
Thinking about to stack agian with Sema if it doesn’t help
@Sheldor
I would be very interested to hear your response to stacking Semaglutide with Retatrutide.

At the moment the Reta-Cagri stack has potential to be a successful solution - appetite suppression without side effects. That's something even Semaglutide at its best did not provide me.

@Sheldor
I would be very interested to hear your response to stacking Semaglutide with Retatrutide.

At the moment the Reta-Cagri stack has potential to be a successful solution - appetite suppression without side effects. That's something even Semaglutide at its best did not provide me.
I did it before already. I had a open ozempic pen left because side effects over 0.5mg were too heavy. So I before giving it to trash, I stacked it.

I must say I never lost so much weight before. Around 1-2KG per week.

With which stacking dosing did you have the best experience with Reta and Cagri?
Hi Mounjamen!
I have used 0.6mg and 0.3mg and am attempting to clarify if 0.3 will be adequate. I am just entering week 4 so you understand that these comments are preliminary.
CERTAINLY 0.6mg gives considerable appetite suppression! Surprisingly its effects last longer than 7 days - seemingly 10 days at least!

LATE EDIT: To clarify - I stacked 0.6mg Cagrilintide mid-week atop 10mg of Retatrutide>

Last edited:
Started Reta on 07/01/24 ID:4mg, titrated to 10mg.
Almost no side effects except for Cold/hot shifting in the day (Cold in first half of day, hot other half)
HR rose slowly from 50 to 60.
Losing about 4-5 lbs/wk. No food noise, hunger mostly wiped out around 6+ mg
Will hold on 10 as the Phase 2 clinical showed 8-10 was the best compromise.
I don't think I could ask for anything better.
Remarkable results @touringsedan ! So am I correct that you've lost 24-30 pounds in 6 weeks?
And were you on GLP1s prior to beginning Retatrutide + Cagri (maybe we should start calling it "Cagri-trutide")?

Remarkable results @touringsedan ! So am I correct that you've lost 24-30 pounds in 6 weeks?
And were you on GLP1s prior to beginning Retatrutide + Cagri (maybe we should start calling it "Cagri-trutide")?
Was on Tirz (zepbound) on month before, paying way to much retail and was excited for the GCGR in Reta for much less.

Since Reta is already a triple stack, I wanted to focus on doing it on its own and following the Phase 2 trial dosing.

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Christie1107
Back