Hospira BAC water availability

dionysos

Reaction score

Top Vendors Say No To Chinese Made Recon Solutions - UPDATED 18 AUGUST

Pfizers HOSPIRA Brand Bacteriostatic is disappearing from peptide vendor sites.
It seems legal pressures have caused this industry-leading product to rapidly become scarce.

In the past three days several popular US sources have sold out or removed HOSPIRA from view. Skye Peptides, Polaris and other top sales outlets no longer list it.

UPDATE: Industry sources say Bacteriostatic Water may soon lbecome unavailable if you cannot supply a medical license or a prescription. That is the legal basis on which pressure to desist is being applied to the vendors.

Among the Top Quality Aware outlets I follow only Precision Peptides and Tydes Research still have HOSPIRA Brand Bacteriostatic Water available for purchase.

Quality Aware Peptide Vendor Sources
Precision Peptides - Hospira 30ml Vial $14.00 each
Tydes Research - Hospira 30ml Vial $12.00 each

Other Vendors who have Bacteriostatic Water available
without requiring a medical license:
Atlantic Medical Supply - Bacteriostatic Water 30ml $13.99
Bacteriostatic Water - Hospira 30ml Vial $16.95
Direct Health Shop - Hospira 30ml Vial $14.95
Peptide Shop - Hospira 30ml Vial $8.00
Peptide Stock - Hospira 30ml Vial 3-Pack $30.00
Pharma Grade Peptides - Hospira 30ml Vial $12.99
Westend Medical Supply - Hospira 30ml Vial $16.95

Bulk Orders
AMSCO Medical - Hospira 30ml Vial - 25/box $75.00

When asked one prominent peptide-business owner replied "No cease and desist but they have tightened access and it's coming. We refuse to carry some random Chinese made reconstitution solution so it's Hospira or bust for us". He requested anonimity.

I don't know how others may feel about this impending shortage. For myself and my Research Alligator I've ordered a year's supply of HOSPIRA to hoard store along with an equal amount of GLP1s.
- dionysos

Last edited:

Top Vendors Say No To Chinese Made Recon Solutions

Pfizers HOSPIRA Brand Bacteriostatic is disappearing from peptide vendor sites.
It seems legal pressures have caused this industry-leading product to rapidly become scarce.

In the past three days several popular US sources have sold out or removed HOSPIRA from view. Skye Peptides, Polaris and other top sales outlets no longer list it.

Among the Top Quality Aware outlets I follow only Precision Peptides and Tydes Research still have HOSPIRA Brand Bacteriostatic Water available for purchase.

Precision Peptides - Hospira 30ml Vial $14.00 each
Tydes Research - Hospira 30ml Vial $12.00 each

Additional vendors who have it available without requiring a medical license:

Peptide Stock - Hospira 30ml Vial 3-Pack $30.00
Westend Medical Supply - Hospira 30ml Vial $16.95

When asked one prominent peptide-business owner replied "No cease and desist but they have tightened access and it's coming. We refuse to carry some random Chinese made reconstitution solution so it's Hospira or bust for us". He requested anonimity.

I don't know how others may feel about this impending shortage. For myself and my Research Alligator I've ordered a year's supply of HOSPIRA to hoard store along with an equal amount of GLP1s.
- dionysos
Thank you for sharing this information! Big Pharma again….those bastards.

It will continue to be available on legit medical supply sites like Westend right? If so, I guess not that big of a deal.

Has anyone purchased from Peptide Shop before? They have the Hospira 30ml bottles for $8. They also have a 15% off your first purchase and volume discounts.
Peptide Shop 30ml $8
I have purchased from them good products and company when they have sales. Thanks. I will place an order with them for bac water. Good find

Has anyone purchased from Peptide Shop before? They have the Hospira 30ml bottles for $8. They also have a 15% off your first purchase and volume discounts.
Peptide Shop 30ml $8
Well spotted @goldngrl98
And especial thanks for SHARING THE LINK with all of us!
🐊QAlligator Tips His Hat To You
I've added your Bac Water find to the original HOSPIRA post and my signature link.
It will also be added on Reddit where possible.
Thanks again for being Quality Aware and community-minded. @goldngrl98

If you’re purchasing many or are willing to sell off a few: https://amscomedical.com/product-index/bacteriostatic/bacteriostatic-water-30ml-794

$75 for 25 count 30ml vials
$3/vial
I have personally purchased this and it showed up in 2 days by UPS.
Expiration: NOV 2025
So, if you ordered this a couple of months ago, the ones shipping now probably have a later expiration date, would you think?

Most people agree it's fine to use a vial for 90 days assuming meticulous sterile technique (alcohol swabs/clean needles etc.), right?

Can anyone with a current vial tell me how long it's good unopened?
Typically unopened/unpunctured bac water can last two years from production date in a dry dark place or fridge. 28days after first puncture. Some say 60 days. At anytime that you see even one speck of a particle floaters in water do not use and dispose of. Always use alcohol wipes on vials before each puncture.

Last edited:
So, if you ordered this a couple of months ago, the ones shipping now probably have a later expiration date, would you think?

Most people agree it's fine to use a vial for 90 days assuming meticulous sterile technique (alcohol swabs/clean needles etc.), right?
I tell people 28 days 60 max based on knowing so many will not use alcohol to sterilize the caps. Yes 90 if you are meticulous. ( I use a UV light sterilizing wand and alcohol during vial punctures and reconstituting.) At anytime you see floaters in Bac water do not use and throw away.

It will continue to be available on legit medical supply sites like Westend right? If so, I guess not that big of a deal.
Bacteriostatic Water will likely become unavailable if you cannot supply a medical license or a prescription as that is the legal basis on which pressure is being applied to the vendors.

Bacteriostatic Water will likely become unavailable if you cannot supply a medical license or a prescription as that is the legal basis on which pressure is being applied to the vendors.
This is so dumb. It's water with alcohol, this isn't a controlled substance. Eli Lilly gets more cringe by the day.

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Christie1107
Back