Hospira BAC water availability

This is so dumb. It's water with alcohol, this isn't a controlled substance. Eli Lilly gets more cringe by the day.
It IS DUMB that Lily is doing this.

I hate to be THAT GUY however I probably AM that guy so here I go...

Bacteriostatic Water has a drug code on file at the NIH.

It is a PRESCRIPTION DRUG hence subject to various controls on its distribution and use. Seems foolish to enforce the law for this narrow purpose but this is where we are.

Read the monograph here: BACTERIOSTATIC WATER Rx only for Injection, USP

Screenshot 2024-08-08 at 3.26.02 PM.png

Our member here PeptideUsername posted :
If you’re purchasing many or are willing to sell off a few: https://amscomedical.com/product-index/bacteriostatic/bacteriostatic-water-30ml-794

$75 for 25 count 30ml vials
$3/vial
I have personally purchased this and it showed up in 2 days by UPS.
Expiration: NOV 2025
👀😃😍

If someone would like to split a case with me...

$75 plus $15 shipping
+ $10-$15 reship half case

About $50 each for 12/13 bottles. I'll even give you the extra bottle, lol

I just got 3 bottles, so 12 is more than I can use by Nov 2025, but cheaper than buying 4 bottles from Precision. If I had excess at that price, I'd go 1-2 months per bottle instead of stretching it out to 3.

Also, does anyone know the reason behind the suggested storage at room temp? As a chef, I have to think keeping it in the fridge would prolong shelf life by slowing bacterial growth... I'm wondering if storing untapped vials in the fridge would make it last past exp date?? But I'm not a biologist/chemist, so there could be more to this than my food brain can account for.

Does anyone know if this will apply to reputable brands of sterile water as well? I am less familiar, but hospira seems to make that as well.

Top Vendors Say No To Chinese Made Recon Solutions - UPDATED

Pfizers HOSPIRA Brand Bacteriostatic is disappearing from peptide vendor sites.
It seems legal pressures have caused this industry-leading product to rapidly become scarce.

In the past three days several popular US sources have sold out or removed HOSPIRA from view. Skye Peptides, Polaris and other top sales outlets no longer list it.

UPDATE: Industry sources say Bacteriostatic Water may soon lbecome unavailable if you cannot supply a medical license or a prescription. That is the legal basis on which pressure to desist is being applied to the vendors.

Among the Top Quality Aware outlets I follow only Precision Peptides and Tydes Research still have HOSPIRA Brand Bacteriostatic Water available for purchase.

Precision Peptides - Hospira 30ml Vial $14.00 each
Tydes Research - Hospira 30ml Vial $12.00 each

Additional vendors who have it available without requiring a medical license:

Peptide Shop - Hospira 30ml Vial $8.00
Peptide Stock - Hospira 30ml Vial 3-Pack $30.00
Westend Medical Supply - Hospira 30ml Vial $16.95
Bacteriostatic Water - Hospira 30ml Vial $16.95

When asked one prominent peptide-business owner replied "No cease and desist but they have tightened access and it's coming. We refuse to carry some random Chinese made reconstitution solution so it's Hospira or bust for us". He requested anonimity.

I don't know how others may feel about this impending shortage. For myself and my Research Alligator I've ordered a year's supply of HOSPIRA to hoard store along with an equal amount of GLP1s.
- dionysos
Well! I just fought for 20 minutes with The Peptide Shop software and left really irritated, without my Hospira! Must head off to buy some! The software won.

👀😃😍

If someone would like to split a case with me...

$75 plus $15 shipping
+ $10-$15 reship half case

About $50 each for 12/13 bottles. I'll even give you the extra bottle, lol

I just got 3 bottles, so 12 is more than I can use by Nov 2025, but cheaper than buying 4 bottles from Precision. If I had excess at that price, I'd go 1-2 months per bottle instead of stretching it out to 3.

Also, does anyone know the reason behind the suggested storage at room temp? As a chef, I have to think keeping it in the fridge would prolong shelf life by slowing bacterial growth... I'm wondering if storing untapped vials in the fridge would make it last past exp date?? But I'm not a biologist/chemist, so there could be more to this than my food brain can account for.
Sent you a DM

Has anyone purchased from Peptide Shop before? They have the Hospira 30ml bottles for $8. They also have a 15% off your first purchase and volume discounts.
Peptide Shop 30ml $8
I ordered today, Thurs 9AUG. UPS tracking says it will be delivered to Michigan Monday 12AUG. FYI, the 15% discount was applied automatically, even though I only ordered 1 bottle.

Top Vendors Say No To Chinese Made Recon Solutions - UPDATED

Pfizers HOSPIRA Brand Bacteriostatic is disappearing from peptide vendor sites.
It seems legal pressures have caused this industry-leading product to rapidly become scarce.

In the past three days several popular US sources have sold out or removed HOSPIRA from view. Skye Peptides, Polaris and other top sales outlets no longer list it.

UPDATE: Industry sources say Bacteriostatic Water may soon lbecome unavailable if you cannot supply a medical license or a prescription. That is the legal basis on which pressure to desist is being applied to the vendors.

Among the Top Quality Aware outlets I follow only Precision Peptides and Tydes Research still have HOSPIRA Brand Bacteriostatic Water available for purchase.

Precision Peptides - Hospira 30ml Vial $14.00 each
Tydes Research - Hospira 30ml Vial $12.00 each

Additional vendors who have it available without requiring a medical license:

Peptide Shop - Hospira 30ml Vial $8.00
Peptide Stock - Hospira 30ml Vial 3-Pack $30.00
Westend Medical Supply - Hospira 30ml Vial $16.95
Bacteriostatic Water - Hospira 30ml Vial $16.95

When asked one prominent peptide-business owner replied "No cease and desist but they have tightened access and it's coming. We refuse to carry some random Chinese made reconstitution solution so it's Hospira or bust for us". He requested anonimity.

I don't know how others may feel about this impending shortage. For myself and my Research Alligator I've ordered a year's supply of HOSPIRA to hoard store along with an equal amount of GLP1s.
- dionysos
Aren’t you doing the Lilly legal intern’s work for them by publishing this list of suppliers for them to go after? This lack of discretion is how we got into this situation to begin with.

Does anyone know if this will apply to reputable brands of sterile water as well? I am less familiar, but hospira seems to make that as well.

cision Peptides - Hospira 30ml Vial $14.00 each

Aren’t you doing the Lilly legal intern’s work for them by publishing this list of suppliers for them to go after? This lack of discretion is how we got into this situation to begin with.
I spent a few years as a computer and software technology vendor to three-letter agencies in Washington. Currently I am a digital consultant to international enterprises in the area of organic search.

All of these suppliers can be found in the Google Search Index by unsophisticated searchers.

Nothing we do here or think we hide here aids or impedes Lily or a sophisticated researcher they may hire.

I say this to you because it is my professional knowledge and not speculation.

If the legal pressure is really happening, I would argue he is doing a service for all of us by letting us know quickly where we could get it if needed...before any legal pressure on these companies has enough time to move through the system.
Also If we think they don't already know these sellers or could find them much easier than All of us I think we are kidding ourselves.
All just a giant game of Whack-O-Mole...Buy our supplies now...then sit back and wait for them to move onto the next big "threat".

I spent a few years as a computer and software technology vendor to three-letter agencies in Washington. Currently I am a digital consultant to international enterprises in the area of organic search.

All of these suppliers can be found in the Google Search Index by unsophisticated searchers.

Nothing we do here or think we hide here aids or impedes Lily or a sophisticated researcher they may hire.

I say this to you because it is my professional knowledge and not speculation.
If the legal pressure is really happening, I would argue he is doing a service for all of us by letting us know quickly where we could get it if needed...before any legal pressure on these companies has enough time to move through the system.
Also If we think they don't already know these sellers or could find them much easier than All of us I think we are kidding ourselves.
All just a giant game of Whack-O-Mole...Buy our supplies now...then sit back and wait for them to move onto the next big "threat".
Doing a favor to those who don’t know where to get bac water while screwing those that do because they had the wherewithal to do some research. Burning sources isn’t cool but I have been around long enough to know that it isn’t a fight worth having any more than complaining about off leash dogs or Bluetooth speakers on trails. Some people just aren’t wired in a way that they recognize that sometimes keeping things to themselves is indeed for the good of the community.

Last edited:
Doing a favor to those who don’t know where to get bac water while screwing those that do because they had the wherewithal to do some research. Burning sources isn’t cool but I have been around long enough to know that it isn’t a fight worth having any more than complaining about off leash dogs or Bluetooth speakers on trails. Some people just aren’t wired in a way that they recognize that sometimes keeping things to themselves is indeed for the good of the community.
@exploitedworkerbee

You think activities on Peppys Forum are meaningfully concealed?
Individuals who want to know about them already have them if they wish it.

For enterprises like Lily nothing that resides on digital media connected to the Internet is hidden.
Keep things to yourself or not as you choose EWB, it's irrelevant.

My goal is raising Quality Awareness and promoting Harm Reduction in the online Peptide space.
Nothing I publish about vendors is news to pharma enterprises.

I will therefore publish the information that benefits consumers - our "researchers" - as I think appropriate.

Dennis FOREMAN

Last edited:
@exploitedworkerbee

You think your activities on Peppys Forum are meaningfully concealed?
Individuals who want to know about them already have them if they wish it.

For enterprises like Lily nothing that resides on digital media connected to the Internet is hidden.
Keep things to yourself or not as you choose EWB, it's irrelevant.

My goal is raising Quality Awareness and promoting Harm Reduction in the online Peptide space.
Nothing I publish about vendors is news to pharma enterprises.

I will therefore publish the information that benefits consumers - our "researchers" - as I think appropriate.

Dennis FOREMAN
I don’t burn sources on any platform including peppy’s so not sure what you’re on about there. But anyway thanks for putting a fine point on the fact that, as I said, no point in bickering, some people don’t appreciate the importance of discretion. I’ll be sure not to loop you in when I identify the next good source, as that’s the only aspect of this that I have any control over. Here’s hoping good sources stay off your radar as long as possible, so some of us can use them before you burn them.

I bought a case and it should arrive on Monday. It's more than I need. If anyone wants to split at cost please message. I am happy to share.

Update: already split. Thanks!

Last edited:
I have, as well as their syringes. BAC water was fine but the syringes aren’t the best.
Yeah, those look just like the Chinese sourced syringes on Amazon which have a well-deserved rep as being 2nd rate.

Bectin-Dickinson is the US industry standard and deservedly so.
They cost $21.36 for 90, delivered from my fave supplier ADW Diabetic Supplies. I’ve got a link to them in my Fast GLP Start Guide in my signature line and on my Profile page.

Last edited:
Bectin-Dickinson is the US industry standard and deservedly so.
They cost $21.36 for 90, delivered from my fave supplier ADW Diabetic Supplies. I’ve got a link to them in my Fast GLP Start Guide in my signature line and on my Profile page.

EDIT: BUY THEM QUICKLY before Big Syringe reads about my recommending them here and shuts down ADW!
/s
LOL
So you started this thread by talking about how pressure could force places to stop selling bac without a prescription.
Then you list a bunch of places that could be pressured into stopping if that pressure is applied.
Then you go on to admonish someone for pointing out that publicly listing them could be bad by using sarcasm to poke fun at the idea of companies being pressured to stop selling.

I don’t follow this logic at all.

I bought a case and it should arrive on Monday. It's more than I need. If anyone wants to split at cost please message. I am happy to share.
Please lmk what the exp date is on them. I sent emails asking 5 different places. So far Nov 2025 is the farthest out.

Back