Hospira BAC water availability

Who's ordered from AMSCO? I placed an order last Thursday and no movement on shipping though I did get an email from an account manager there asking about setting up details for my practice. I haven't responded but starting to wonder if they are holding my order..

Who's ordered from AMSCO? I placed an order last Thursday and no movement on shipping though I did get an email from an account manager there asking about setting up details for my practice. I haven't responded but starting to wonder if they are holding my order..
Got the same email. They will ship it, just ignore it. I got mine like 2 or 3 days after my order via FedEx.

I'm so glad you said this! Same thing happening to me, was beginning to wonder..... Also ordered on Thursday FWIW.

Newbie here....If you are on the 10 mg dose of tirzepatide, what would a year's supply of BAC look like given that most of it seems to come in 30 ml bottles?

Got the same email. They will ship it, just ignore it. I got mine like 2 or 3 days after my order via FedEx.
Perfect - thanks for sharing! The confirmation email stated 24hr turnaround which was the main thing that made me pause.

I'm so glad you said this! Same thing happening to me, was beginning to wonder..... Also ordered on Thursday FWIW.
Ah! Seems like we should get shipping info soon 🤞

Was reading a Q&A on another platform with Janoshik and he said BAC water is not used in Europe for reconstitution…he uses sterile saline for injections. The things that make you go hmmm🤔
Very interesting. I would like to know more about using saline…

Newbie here....If you are on the 10 mg dose of tirzepatide, what would a year's supply of BAC look like given that most of it seems to come in 30 ml bottles?
That depends on you. Go back to the beginning of this thread and read through the conversation.

Just FYI about AMSCO, they’ve noticed the *very* big uptick in orders in the last couple of weeks. They’re waiting for a new shipment to their warehouse, so if you order this week it may take an extra day or two to ship. They’re very confused. I played very dumb.

I had the same experience with AMSCO, Ordered on Thursday, didn't get any shipping info, got an email from a sales guy about potential future orders, and then they just showed up at my door on Monday without warning.

I bought a case and it should arrive on Monday. It's more than I need. If anyone wants to split at cost please message. I am happy to share.
IMG_9513.jpeg

Did you receive email like this? I have no idea how to answer him.

View attachment 1271
Did you receive email like this? I have no idea how to answer him.
Oooh, interesting. I got the same email but mine didn't have that pointed question, so I figured it was boilerplate and ignored it.

Maybe you can wait it out a couple of days and see if it ships anyway? Or, maybe you can respond in the same professional tone, "Hi, thank you for reaching out. I am an independent researcher and you may list my first and last name as business name for purposes of the account."...? It's hard to tell if this is just a standard letter he's sending to everyone, or if the influx of orders has them sat upright.

I ordered on Monday, no comms since order confirmation email. Says it's still processing.

dionysos

I gotta say, you’re a very smart and high energy guy but as soon as the amphetamines wear off your stuff kinda comes off clickbaitey…. I can see why members get jumpy from your posts.

Anyone else still using Amazon bac water (going for top-reviewed, with high volume of recent reviews), and insulin syringes, and never had a problem? Or just me?
If they (we) are, you don't think they're (we're) going to admit it on *this* particular thread, do you? 😉😁🤗

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BWood85
Back