Hospira BAC water availability

dionysos

I gotta say, you’re a very smart and high energy guy but as soon as the amphetamines wear off your stuff kinda comes off clickbaitey…. I can see why members get jumpy from your posts.
Hi, @axh1294! What's this all about then? Did you mean it to be in this particular thread? Does it relate to a specific post/answer of his? Forgive me if I'm being obtuse and have missed something obvious. Also, the way you put it ("amphetamines wearing off") really made me laugh, (Sorry, dear @dionysos!)

Just FYI about AMSCO, they’ve noticed the *very* big uptick in orders in the last couple of weeks. They’re waiting for a new shipment to their warehouse, so if you order this week it may take an extra day or two to ship. They’re very confused. I played very dumb.
I've been emailing with them and just ordered a case. They told me they are waiting for a new shipment and said 5-7 days as of Monday.

This worked out exactly as I was hoping! The last stock had an exp date of Nov 2025, so I'm hoping the new batch is closer to 2 years out.

If they (we) are, you don't think they're (we're) going to admit it on *this* particular thread, do you? 😉😁🤗I can't stay

If they (we) are, you don't think they're (we're) going to admit it on *this* particular thread, do you? 😉😁🤗
I can't speak to the BAC water, but Amazon syringes feel dull as shit. Like, infuriatingly so. I'll never buy another syringe from Amazon.

I've been emailing with them and just ordered a case. They told me they are waiting for a new shipment and said 5-7 days as of Monday.

This worked out exactly as I was hoping! The last stock had an exp date of Nov 2025, so I'm hoping the new batch is closer to 2 years out.
Mine was ordered on Thursday and shipped today... Here's to hoping for a later batch date!

I gotta say, you’re a very smart and high energy guy but as soon as the amphetamines wear off your stuff kinda comes off clickbaitey…. I can see why members get jumpy from your posts.
THANK YOU for the benefit of your opinion axf1294.
I shall endeavor to conduct myself more quiet and humble-wise in the future.

My apologies to all the forum members I've made "jumpy" with my attempts at keeping myself amused.

Anyone who receives an expiry later than Nov 2025, do let us know.
My order has been updated to shipped but no tracking. I’m regionally not too far from them so expect it to arrive before the weeks out.

Anyone who receives an expiry later than Nov 2025, do let us know.
My order has been updated to shipped but no tracking. I’m regionally not too far from them so expect it to arrive before the weeks out.
That reminds me, before I bought a full case from AMSCO I bought some supplies (including BAC) from Westend. The tracking sat in my local UPS hub for 5 days and finally updated yesterday to show me the package got sent across the country somehow. After it was just 30 miles away from me.

Maybe your package will arrive this week, maybe it will get sent to Portland instead 🙃

I ordered a case on Monday and received my FedEx tracking number today. No weird follow-up question email.

Oooh, interesting. I got the same email but mine didn't have that pointed question, so I figured it was boilerplate and ignored it.

Maybe you can wait it out a couple of days and see if it ships anyway? Or, maybe you can respond in the same professional tone, "Hi, thank you for reaching out. I am an independent researcher and you may list my first and last name as business name for purposes of the account."...? It's hard to tell if this is just a standard letter he's sending to everyone, or if the influx of orders has them sat upright.
Thank you 🙏🏼 I Probably wait until Friday and if my order has not shipped out. I will reply to them

All - my order arrived today. I'd ordered on Thursday 8/8 and it shipped 8/13 (I did not get a shipping notification). It arrived today, and it is, in fact, still the 11/2025 exp date. Hope everyone else who orders gets theirs soon!

All - my order arrived today. I'd ordered on Thursday 8/8 and it shipped 8/13 (I did not get a shipping notification). It arrived today, and it is, in fact, still the 11/2025 exp date. Hope everyone else who orders gets theirs soon!
Weird.. I wonder what their deal is with shipping notifications.. I ordered on the 12th and it still shows as processing. Was there a tracking # on the package? How do you know it shipped on the 13th?

Depending on how it ships...I gave up on US Postal Service having ANY timely shipping updates on tracking...at least half the time it seems it shows up at the house BEFORE their system shows it even moving from the initial pick up...lol

Weird.. I wonder what their deal is with shipping notifications.. I ordered on the 12th and it still shows as processing. Was there a tracking # on the package? How do you know it shipped on the 13th?
I emailed them this morning to ask, because on the website, it said "status: shipped" and then "delivery date: 8/13" so I was like, uhhh... Help, I haven't received anything, and they wrote me back within the hour to say don't worry, it shipped on the 13th and should be delivered today - and it was.

Thank you 🙏🏼 I Probably wait until Friday and if my order has not shipped out. I will reply to them
My order status is still processing so I emailed the acc manager back and now, let see if he replied me or they gonna ship my order or they gonna cancel my order 😂

So if the Hospira Bac water has a May 2025 expiration date, that means you can't use it after May 2025 even if unopened?

Omg agreed they are medieval
lol maybe i'm really missing out on what a sharp needle feels like, i wasn't finding the amazon ones to be a problem! where do you source yours from?

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ItzJay
Back