Hospira BAC water availability

Ordered from AMSCO a case of Hospira Bacteriostatic water, ignored the license emails, shipped in a week and arrived a few days after. Great buy all around as I can split between friends/family and it's one of the cheapest methods I am aware of. Thanks again @dionysos

I don't know if anyone has already said it here (I didn't read through all 18 pages of comments lol) but medexsupply.com also has Pfizer BAC water - 25ct 30mL vials for ~$87. A little more than some of the others listed here, but nevertheless another source still available. I just put an order in on 10/8 for BAC and insulin syringes.

I tried to purchase bac water and filters from peptidetest.com, but haven't heard anything and it's been several days. I'm hoping that they still shows up, but just in case they don't, I went with Peptide Shop's hospira earlier this morning, and already have confirmation that it's being processed. Hooray!

Last edited:
I tried to purchase back water and filters from peptidetest.com, but haven't heard anything and it's been several days. I'm hoping that they still shows up, but just in case they don't, I went with Peptide Shop's hospira earlier this morning, and already have confirmation that it's being processed. Hooray!
Are you signed up for USPS informed delivery? If not, you can sign up for free and see any packages that are being delivered to your address. I got no notification of shipment but my stuff arrived fine.

I tried to purchase back water and filters from peptidetest.com, but haven't heard anything and it's been several days. I'm hoping that they still shows up, but just in case they don't, I went with Peptide Shop's hospira earlier this morning, and already have confirmation that it's being processed. Hooray!
I purchased the same from them a few days ago and heard back immediately about an issue and got the usual order confirmation/shipping emails.

Are you signed up for USPS informed delivery? If not, you can sign up for free and see any packages that are being delivered to your address. I got no notification of shipment but my stuff arrived fine.
I will check, I think I am but I'm not sure. I know they're a trusted source so I'm not fussed about it, just thought it was odd. I've also reached out and not gotten a reply, so I'm thinking they're probably just super busy or something.

I purchased the same from them a few days ago and heard back immediately about an issue and got the usual order confirmation/shipping emails.
Huh. Now I really think I might've done something wrong, maybe? Or they're super busy and just haven't gotten to me? I'm patient to a fault lol. I know lots of people use and trust them so I'm not worried about it, it's just kinda strange.

Huh. Now I really think I might've done something wrong, maybe? Or they're super busy and just haven't gotten to me? I'm patient to a fault lol. I know lots of people use and trust them so I'm not worried about it, it's just kinda strange.
I have a feeling he might just be swamped. I don't think he expected selling filters and other supplies to take off so quickly.

I have a feeling he might just be swamped. I don't think he expected selling filters and other supplies to take off so quickly.
I bet!! I'm not worried about it, I'm in no hurry. I did check the USPS delivery manager and my account had been disabled, but I made a new one and I do have a package coming today, so that's likely it. I hope they're all doing okay!

Ordered today and they replied that they needed medical license now. They decided to still send my current order as I'd already paid, but sounds like a one-time thing.
yeah I think the influx of orders have made them weary! this sucks because the price was awesome! I am hoping they send my order though! still waiting!

im annoyed at myself for buying 25 units (1 box) when it would've been the same price to input individual amounts. there's no chance i get the chance to use all 25 before they expire :/

im annoyed at myself for buying 25 units (1 box) when it would've been the same price to input individual amounts. there's no chance i get the chance to use all 25 before they expire :/
Keep reading, BAC will not automatically explode on day of expiration date. I'm keeping/using mine two years after expiration.

I placed an order because I don't currently have enough supplies to complete my current research project and got a request for my medical license a few hours later. I'm going to ignore it and see what happens.

Back