Hospira BAC water availability

So they aren't shipping orders any more until they have a medical license on file, if its first time order you might be lucky, but if you try to place a second order, they won't send anything. So I would message whoever your Accounts manager is. That's what they told me, I told them I didn't have a license and what the next move would be, waiting on a response, hoping since I already paid they'll ship this last order. Nice while it lasted...

i placed my order thursday morning. first time buyer here. crossing fingers it ends up going through. i'm gonna avoid messaging my sales rep guy that emailed me for now. my card has been charged though and order status is "open".
Yeah so first time orders usually go through right away and mine says processing on first order and I recieved it in 2 days, however 2nd order you’ll have a problem for sure, just give it a few days to get your order

Yeah so first time orders usually go through right away and mine says processing on first order and I recieved it in 2 days, however 2nd order you’ll have a problem for sure, just give it a few days to get your order
Mine is a first time order... I think they are starting to actually crack down. But I'll update if I receive

I hope things all work out* but this is scaring me. Is this how FDA eventually shuts down peptide research?
there still appears to be options to buy at a significantly larger upsell price. peptide testing still has em for 7 bucks a bottle. and i've seen a few other places online that are selling hospira for around 15-16 dollars a bottle. i don't think it's time to freak out just yet.

I tried to purchase bac water and filters from peptidetest.com, but haven't heard anything and it's been several days. I'm hoping that they still shows up, but just in case they don't, I went with Peptide Shop's hospira earlier this morning, and already have confirmation that it's being processed. Hooray!
I heard back from Peptide Test, there was indeed an issue with the form I filled out, but they are shipping my order out on Monday. I knew they would come through! Now I'll have 6!

there still appears to be options to buy at a significantly larger upsell price. peptide testing still has em for 7 bucks a bottle. and i've seen a few other places online that are selling hospira for around 15-16 dollars a bottle. i don't think it's time to freak out just yet.
Peptide shop has them for $8 and Pep Pens has them on sale right now for $6 each. Not as cheap as the bulk option, but like you said, there's still options available.

I just ordered from pstshop.com they are cheaper then medex, didn't ask for a license, lets see if they ship, keep you guys updated, I paid as a guest and got my order number immediately! might be the new Amsco?

EDIT: Asking for license won't ship without one, so don't use that website! HAHA

So they are def not shipping out without license for second orders, they’ll refund you. They refunded me.
I suspect they’re not going to ship my first order. Two business days now no updates and still “processing”

I suspect they’re not going to ship my first order. Two business days now no updates and still “processing”
when you click to view your orders at the top, does it actually say "processing" or does it say "open" under the order status column? mine hasn't shipped and it's been two business days as well, but doesn't say processing anywhere.

I would wait to see, give it about 4 days, if nothing happens then message them for a refund.
when you click to view your orders at the top, does it actually say "processing" or does it say "open" under the order status column? mine hasn't shipped and it's been two business days as well, but doesn't say processing anywhere.
they don't always update when shipping orders, my first order say processing on their website and I received it already.

Last edited:
Mine says processing

I hope things all work out* but this is scaring me. Is this how FDA eventually shuts down peptide research?
No. Bac water is technically Rx only. And with the large influx of orders, we’ve apparently burned this source, and not just from this forum. Thankfully it seems medex is still shipping, but for how long, who knows.

Back