Hospira BAC water availability

Ordered from peptide shop - yay international shipping! Overpaid by mistake and they added an additional bottle to the extra 2 I asked for anyway. Gonna give some to my brother and hopefully I’m good for the next year 🥳

Does anyone know the expiration dates for Peptide Test's BAC water?

I ordered from AMSCO, but then finished reading this thread and think it might get cancelled, so would like to have a backup.

Does anyone know the expiration dates for Peptide Test's BAC water?

I ordered from AMSCO, but then finished reading this thread and think it might get cancelled, so would like to have a backup.

I bought some from them but stored them with bottles I got from PepPens. I am not 100% sure which ones they sent me but I have bottles that expire in May 2025 and January 2026

I ordered 5 bottles from Peptide Shop and asked AMSCO to cancel my order. We will see what happens.

Did you request a refund or did they just cancel the order?
my bad, i just re-read this thread and i could've sworn i mentioned i was gonna reply back to the email asking for my medical ID and tell them no and see what happens but looks like i didn't.

i reached out on saturday and told them no i didn't currently have a medical ID (i needed them to shit or get off the pot so to speak). no reply back, but checked my order page and it says "refunded" as of this morning. kinda happy tbh, i'll just go with peptidetest instead with a more reasonable order size instead of a whole box.

Did you hear back from AMSCO? I ordered at the beginning of this month and my order is still marked as open.
I did not hear back but I just logged in and it says "refunded." I will keep an eye on my credit card to see the money back.

Edit: just checked my CC and the money is pending to be refunded!

my bad, i just re-read this thread and i could've sworn i mentioned i was gonna reply back to the email asking for my medical ID and tell them no and see what happens but looks like i didn't.

i reached out on saturday and told them no i didn't currently have a medical ID (i needed them to shit or get off the pot so to speak). no reply back, but checked my order page and it says "refunded" as of this morning. kinda happy tbh, i'll just go with peptidetest instead with a more reasonable order size instead of a whole box.
Same - I'm happy I could order 5 from Peptide Shop rather than 25. It should be arriving tomorrow.

I ordered from AMSCO on the 10th. Yesterday I replied to my rep and sent my RN license and mentioned I have a PhD and work in a hospital (both true) and he said he sent my license on to “his team.” Figured it was worth a try. Order still says open so far. I’ll update if it changes.

Very strange, I ordered a case of 25 from Amsco last Thursday and it showed up this morning around 9 AM Fedex. Never responded to the license email either. 5 day turnaround

Back