Hospira BAC water availability

that's a bummer. i ordered from them a couple of months ago and it showed up in two days no questions asked.
When I canceled with amsco they said sorry for the back order. It’s entirely possible all of you are in back order and they just haven’t told you

It’s literally all there in plain English. So I don’t know why you can’t grasp it
well, you replied to me so i assumed you were addressing what i said. and what you said to me made no sense.

why the hostility? out to make friends today?

I'm still hoping we might discuss end game here. Meaning if the diabetic supply companies get cracked down on, I would expect some of the other places (peppen, peptidetest etc) also will. It seems like a major weakness we have.

So assuming that happens in next 6 months to a year and assuming you ran out of BAC, what would you do? Is there a "2nd best" BAC we could use? Would you instead buy sterile water and add alcohol yourself?

I'm still hoping we might discuss end game here. Meaning if the diabetic supply companies get cracked down on, I would expect some of the other places (peppen, peptidetest etc) also will. It seems like a major weakness we have.

So assuming that happens in next 6 months to a year and assuming you ran out of BAC, what would you do? Is there a "2nd best" BAC we could use? Would you instead buy sterile water and add alcohol yourself?
Probably just buy 15mg kits. Sterile water. Single dose vials.

or mix up some bac water is an option.

No, they actually asked for a copy of my license. I agree, it seems silly since they don’t really have proof of who I am (though my email address, ordering address, credit card name, and license name are all the same so it seems likely that I’m real lol). So I sent a screenshot of my license verification from the state, and directed them to the state board where they could verify it.
Any update if they accepted your license?

Sounds like we are going to be organizing group buys and sending BAC off to be tested :ROFLMAO:
In all seriousness, I assume we will have to get more comfortable with ordering the rest of this stuff from China too.

Any update if they accepted your license?
I won’t trust it until it lands at my house, but my rep said it will ship in a few days. They are currently still out of stock. I’ll update again when I know for sure!

Sounds like we are going to be organizing group buys and sending BAC off to be tested :ROFLMAO:
In all seriousness, I assume we will have to get more comfortable with ordering the rest of this stuff from China too.
I am leaning towards mixing my own if this gets any harder.

Back